Player.ModPCMiscStat Murders -xx
Player.ModPCMiscStat "Horses Stolen" -xx
Player.ModPCMiscStat Tresspasses -xx

xx = number you have

example.

Player.ModPCMiscStat "Total Lifetime Bounty" -999999

safe travel good guy :)

• 5 months later...

I am playing a semi-pacifist character (only kill undead and few types of animals and creatures, everyone else I beat and either spare and simply leave the area or I turn them in for bounty) and I hate it when :

a) Follower kill counts as my own

b ) ghost kill count as person

c) vampire kill counts as a person

(I know that in Elder scrolls lore vampirism is a disease, but technically they are undead) 

Seven blessings fellow traveler, I really appreciate this!

• 1 year later...

Thank you. I'm playing a female bosmer hunter right now, on level 73. Spent alot of time and heart for this character, right now camping in the woods, get in touch with mother nature and kyne. Only thing I kill are some animals, aggressors, undead and the like. I already defeated the black brotherhood. Now, after about 400 hours with this character, I was checking out my stats today - like everyday - and I got one murder. Yesterday I didn't had one. And the only thing I did was killing forsworn, and hagravens. Theres is just no explanation for this "murder". Well, when I think about, there is one quest I played recently, which probably fucked it up. Did the quest for Froki, killing all the guardian-animals. After getting to the last one, the "Ghost-Skeever", he wasn't hostile when I shot him. So I maybe guess, killing a stupid ghost of a skeever is counted as murder. 

Thanks to you everying is solved and in it's right place again. Without any further waste of time. Kyne blesses you.

• 2 months later...
47 minutes ago, chimichangagirl said:

Actually I don't want to re-resurrect an old thread, but first:

I thank you for stating the statistic codes and second:

Do you (all) think it is safe to use these console commands, or might this eventually mess up the save-file?

From a very cautious player (Skyrim taught me the hard way...)

It shouldn't be a problem to edit your crime statistics. They don't seem to do anything aside from act as records of your deeds. Save game corruptions usually arise from faulty mods, removing mods without cleaning the save file afterwards (even then...), or the game's engine being a non-optimized, buggy piece of (HIGHLY CENSORED!). Sorry. Had to vent that.

I thank you so much for your kind reply and your encouragement :smile:

There are so many variables in the Skyrim engine and game mechanics, that I am just very reluctant, to interfere with game data at all! I can tell, that you (as most of us) probably also had your moments of - well - let's call it memorable joyful moments ;)  Your statement was understandable and no one judges you, for "venting" the truth.

It still is our most loved game - even with all the flaws (which also sometimes manifests in the false statistics ;)

Thank you,

chimi

PS: I love your nick and avatar!!  :smile:

• 2 months later...
On 1/22/2018 at 11:00 AM, Casdelius said:

Thank you. I'm playing a female bosmer hunter right now, on level 73. Spent alot of time and heart for this character, right now camping in the woods, get in touch with mother nature and kyne. Only thing I kill are some animals, aggressors, undead and the like. I already defeated the black brotherhood. Now, after about 400 hours with this character, I was checking out my stats today - like everyday - and I got one murder. Yesterday I didn't had one. And the only thing I did was killing forsworn, and hagravens. Theres is just no explanation for this "murder". Well, when I think about, there is one quest I played recently, which probably fucked it up. Did the quest for Froki, killing all the guardian-animals. After getting to the last one, the "Ghost-Skeever", he wasn't hostile when I shot him. So I maybe guess, killing a stupid ghost of a skeever is counted as murder. 

Thanks to you everying is solved and in it's right place again. Without any further waste of time. Kyne blesses you.

pesky villagers sometimes get in the middle of things they shouldn't and I remember reading that killing a chicken counts as murder.   Did you kill a Chicken little chicken hawk?  LOL

• 1 year later...

Damn, I was doing The Companions quest: Animal Extermination (actually my first Animal Extemination quest) and I am told to go to Kraldar's house and kill the said thing (Ice Wraith) but when I enter Kraldar's house and I open my General Stats: Crime tab I notice that entering Kraldar's house has given me 1 point to Trespasses (which is not reasonable and realistic :angry: because I was in a mission to kill/exterminate the Ice Wraith in that house) and so I look out to find a solution to that bug/issue and found this ❤️Thank you very much @crazycow for posting this Console Commands. Appreciate it :) Am I the only one playing Skyrim Legendary Edition? Anyone? hehe :D

• 2 years later...
On 8/12/2022 at 9:31 AM, Sadistic_Bastard said:

It's not working for me. I entered the commands exactly as shown without quotation marks and substituted my numbers. Any ideas?

Quotation marks aren't optional. If a stat has spaces in the name (ex. Largest Bountyyou must write it with quotation marks.