Mr. Smith Posted January 14, 2016 Posted January 14, 2016 i want my character to be naked and if there is any mods that make my character to be raped like in TES Skyrim or alike also i need some mods to the weapons and nude clothing if there any
nutluck Posted January 14, 2016 Posted January 14, 2016 I doubt there is any sex mods, but there will likely be a nude mod soon if there is not one already. I know the last one in 2013 had several nude mods but no sex mods that I am aware of, so I would expect the same for the new one.
Mr. Smith Posted January 14, 2016 Author Posted January 14, 2016 I doubt there is any sex mods, but there will likely be a nude mod soon if there is not one already. I know the last one in 2013 had several nude mods but no sex mods that I am aware of, so I would expect the same for the new one. yes i understand but you didn`t mention if there are any nude mods here in this site that i can fined ? and also if not then where can i fined them because i have searched in the net and especially youtube but didn`t fined them when i click on the links that they are leaving in the dicription can you help me to fined the best one ?
nutluck Posted January 14, 2016 Posted January 14, 2016 I am not aware of one for the new TR game but I wouldn't be surprised if one was not already out. If one is not out I imagine it will be before to long. If I recall it took about a month after the game came out for the first nude mod to appear for the last one. I don't know of any yet for the game, was only saying when they come out the nude mod is about the most you will see for it.
siframe Posted January 14, 2016 Posted January 14, 2016 Tomb raider 'a survivor is born'? Is that a re-titling of tomb raider 'rises' or a game I've never heard of? If it's for 'rises' the game hasn't even released for pc yet so there won't be any mods here. For tomb raider '2013' one of the mods from gamevixenzone is posted here, and there are more in the archived adult mods at undertow club, which is where the old GVZ moved to. It's all semi- nude retextures that use texmod and dx9 though, there are no script dependant mods like combat rape and such that I know of.
Mr. Smith Posted January 14, 2016 Author Posted January 14, 2016 Tomb raider 'a survivor is born'? Is that a re-titling of tomb raider 'rises' or a game I've never heard of? If it's for 'rises' the game hasn't even released for pc yet so there won't be any mods here. For tomb raider '2013' one of the mods from gamevixenzone is posted here, and there are more in the archived adult mods at undertow club, which is where the old GVZ moved to. It's all semi- nude retextures that use texmod and dx9 though, there are no script dependant mods like combat rape and such that I know of. yes am talking about the Tomb Raider 2013 release which the title of the game is "a survivor is born" you will fined the title on the back of the cover not on the front like any game most people didn`t know the title of the 2013 release also if you check the net on any site and type a survivor is born it will give you results of the 2013 release and you can try i don`t know why they gave such a title to this release but i think because she survived the crash of the ship or maybe it is something else i don`t know exactly
siframe Posted January 14, 2016 Posted January 14, 2016 Ah, ok. Lol I only have the steam version, so I never had a box which explains my confusion. On page 5 of this section of lovers lab you'll find the 'dominatrix' mod, which is one version of the best (and most naked) mod I've found. Sorry, my phone won't copy/paste links correctly at the moment for some reason or I'd just link it here. For other versions of the mod and more mods for tr2013 in general look in the 'adult mods - archive' section at undertow club. Better to search with 'lara', 'tomb raider' or 'TR2013' though, as I've never seen it listed as 'a survivor is born'. Edit: whoops, 'rise of the tomb raider' is of course what I meant by 'rises', so I unintentionally added to the confusion over titles in this thread, sorry!
Mr. Smith Posted January 14, 2016 Author Posted January 14, 2016 Ah, ok. Lol I only have the steam version, so I never had a box which explains my confusion. On page 5 of this section of lovers lab you'll find the 'dominatrix' mod, which is one version of the best (and most naked) mod I've found. Sorry, my phone won't copy/paste links correctly at the moment for some reason or I'd just link it here. For other versions of the mod and more mods for tr2013 in general look in the 'adult mods - archive' section at undertow club. Better to search with 'lara', 'tomb raider' or 'TR2013' though, as I've never seen it listed as 'a survivor is born'. Edit: whoops, 'rise of the tomb raider' is of course what I meant by 'rises', so I unintentionally added to the confusion over titles in this thread, sorry! you don`t have to be sorry man thanks a lot to you
nutluck Posted January 14, 2016 Posted January 14, 2016 Ah I thought you was talking about the new one as well the one that comes out later this month. I to only have the steam version of the 2013 and it is just called Tomb Raider.
Mr. Smith Posted January 14, 2016 Author Posted January 14, 2016 Ah I thought you was talking about the new one as well the one that comes out later this month. I to only have the steam version of the 2013 and it is just called Tomb Raider. yeah me too when i installed the game the default name is just Tomb Raider that means the .exe will also be Tomb Raider even the name of the desktop shortcut icon i fined that weird and i asked my self why didn`t they just put the name of the title in the front and in the name of the game when installing. lol its just like the director of this game was being funny and mysterious so he puts the title hidden and you have to fined it well next time he must try harder
nutluck Posted January 14, 2016 Posted January 14, 2016 Yeah if I had realized you meant the 2013 I would have pointed out the same mod siframe did http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38978-tomb-raider-2013-nude-mod-dominatrix-lara-version/ There is some others on other sites but I don't know how safe they are to use.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.