Aradia Lingerie Dress Conversion

majin123

After Tinkering around and convert some Clothes with Bodyslide i was bored this morning and made a conversion from Aradia´s Lingerie dress

from the skyrim Topic.

Yes there will be a bit off clipping especialy at the stockings but it can be adjustet in bodyslide.

Poorly i coud´t figure out why bodyslide cant convert the BSEffectshaderproperty so you have to set this yourself a referenz mesh is in the archive.

In the NIF just delete BSLighningshaderproperty from Boots_6 and Boots_10 then copy BSEffectshaderproperty from the referenz or insert a new and set the right path for textures and the bgsm also set the Flags in the NiAlphaproperty to 4333 (just look into the referenz nif).

But it is not neccesary the Bodyslide ready version just has plain black stockings without the alpha effect.

Thanks to Aradia for making this outfit and All making the tools to build this.

post-11025-0-69754400-1452776939_thumb.jpgpost-11025-0-54170100-1452777528_thumb.jpgpost-11025-0-19488000-1452777550_thumb.jpgAradia Lingerie Dress.rar

Oops your right used an outdated version but even with the new one it seems that it cant handle the BSEffectShaderProperty i used to generate the alpha effect maybe ther is a better option now for transparency i didn´t know.

And sorry no esp cause i have no idea how to use FO4 edit so atm only replacer or maybe somebody is so nice and build one?

Thanks for your feedback.

Great outfit. Love the transparency on the stay-ups :3

I wish I could get the Blending to work on my alpha property like that for some clothing I'm working on. I've figured out that it's through the BGEM file you set the blending, the BGSM just makes the clothing not appear at all. But unfortunately I can't get the BEffectShaperProperty to actually insert itself into the BSSubIndexTriShape, no matter what I do it just "stick" itself right outside, I want it in the same place as the old LightingShader property. Changing the children thingy in NifSkope only moves it right under the NiNode. Sigh, I'm getting a headache trying to figure this all out.

I was working on some tights and leggings, but with no real transparency it's either complete black or not visible at all. Yeah sorry for bringing up this problem here. Why can't it just be simple like in Skyrim, all I needed to do there was change it in the NiAlphaProperty :/

Just mark the specefic BSSubIndexTriShape scroll down in block details to BS Properties hit the arrow dubble click on the first (marked in screenshot and insert the number (like 206 from the lighning shader in screenshot)  from your new or insertet Shader now it is assignet to the rigth subindex.

was a lot of try and error for me too i just took this effekt from glass windows and the sunglasses from FO4 cause beth did it so it has to work somehow :D

post-11025-0-56189200-1452803659_thumb.jpg

Just mark the specefic BSSubIndexTriShape scroll down in block details to BS Properties hit the arrow dubble click on the first (marked in screenshot and insert the number (like 206 from the lighning shader in screenshot)  from your new or insertet Shader now it is assignet to the rigth subindex.

was a lot of try and error for me too i just took this effekt from glass windows and the sunglasses from FO4 cause beth did it so it has to work somehow :D

attachicon.gif001.jpg

Oh, wow, thank you! It worked! Now I can finally have transparent tights/leggings/pantyhose. Gonna make some ripped ones as well, and fishnets :3 

And then some boots to go with it, running around the wasteland topless... At least I will have the sexiest tights on. Heh. Maybe I will make a hoodie, as well.

Hi, can someone please explain me how can I get into the game. Ive instulled it directly to data.

Yes, please give us newbies an explanation (or a link to one). Installed the stuff into data, compared with other modes like cute yen and it looks quite similar but can't find the dress with the command so I expect I missed a major step.

Here's an .esp I just knocked up, works for me...attachicon.gifAradiaLingerieDress.7z

Dst5wDA.png

Thanks, it works for me too. But stockings doesnt shown. I mean... guys here discussed about stocking transparenty, but my character dressed this outfit, all is okay, but no stockings at all, even just a full black.

Im sorry im a newbie about modding, can you please give the cue to me what's the problem)

Did you try re-installing the main mod? You are using the cbbe body, right?

Unfortunately, that's the first .esp I've ever done, so I have no clue if it's right or not, but it's working fine for me.

Also, in the original download from majin123, the bodyslide files won't be in the right place if you've simply extracted it to the data directory, you need to move the bodyslide folder into the tools directory.

Here's an .esp I just knocked up, works for me...attachicon.gifAradiaLingerieDress.7z

Dst5wDA.png

Thanks, it works for me too. But stockings doesnt shown. I mean... guys here discussed about stocking transparenty, but my character dressed this outfit, all is okay, but no stockings at all, even just a full black.

Im sorry im a newbie about modding, can you please give the cue to me what's the problem)

Did you try re-installing the main mod? You are using the cbbe body, right?

Unfortunately, that's the first .esp I've ever done, so I have no clue if it's right or not, but it's working fine for me.

Also, in the original download from majin123, the bodyslide files won't be in the right place if you've simply extracted it to the data directory, you need to move the bodyslide folder into the tools directory.

Oh, when I was telling about my modding newbie, I didnt mean Im total idiot :D Okay jk :) Yes I made right folders, using bodyslide and then change new nif file into right meshes folder, also made a spaces beetwen words (because bodyslide make AradiaLingerieDress.nif). Esp is working well for me, but I have no any ideas why stockings doesnt shown :( Finally, yes, I have cbbe; what you mean reinstall main mod?

Check scr please to see how its looks like.

post-1068536-0-68008200-1452973779_thumb.png

found an issue that needs fixing, if u use the bodyslide to build the armor its being built into the wrong folder. bodyslide puts the mesh inside "Meshes\armor\New Outfit\AradiaLingerieDress.nif". the correct path should be "Meshes\Aradia\Lingerie Dress\Aradia Lingerie Dress.nif"

seems i forgot to remove the Alphaproperty from the bodyslide version so that the stockings are invisible ingame in some cases .

Here is one without it just replace it with the one in your bodyslide shape date and rebuild your preset from the new one.

Maybe somebody has figured out an half transprent effect settings for the BSLighningShaderProperty so that Bodyslide can handle it.

Aradia Lingerie Dress.nif

seems i forgot to remove the Alphaproperty from the bodyslide version so that the stockings are invisible ingame in some cases .

Here is one without it just replace it with the one in your bodyslide shape date and rebuild your preset from the new one.

Maybe somebody has figured out an half transprent effect settings for the BSLighningShaderProperty so that Bodyslide can handle it.

attachicon.gifAradia Lingerie Dress.nif

Wow, it works. I really like this outfit, thx a lot for ur work :)

So as you told, stockings arent transparent; its not a seriuos for me, but...

You wrote instruction how to get it transparent. I was trying to make using nifskope, but finally when I dressed up this outfit, the body of my char become invisible :D

Can you please write a little bit more extended instruction how to make stockings more transparent for all newbies here like me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived