"What mod is this?" pt. 7

Does anybody have a preset for this girl?

if anybody has it would you mind sharing it with me :D?

Check Yuih follower mods, faces shapes are quite similar. Well that pic also belongs to Yuih but looks like more of a private char.

alright i've just seen that other people have it aswell :3 so i was just wondering if anybody wants to share it, because i couldn't find the download link

also do you know what this outfit is? The one on the right?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8d/fc/f8/8dfcf8e38cc5ea1b911e4eef61e135fd.jpg

It's hardly can be called private since all parts of the outfits can be easily found & downloaded. The only private suff here are retextures we see on screens.

they call the stuff they can't find private

like you call those textures private because you can't find them

as if there wasn't a lot of choice

I said private, because someone made this mashup forself and texturing this. And you can't find this for download. If you can do this like he/she it's fine. Don't be rude.

Private doesn't equal infindable. Private means 'not for share' and the original outfits were for share. I named them. Am I rude?

Retextures are private, not the outfits. Anyone is able to download an archive with original outfits and edit as they like. Yaruguma asked what mods are those -- and i anwsered so they can find em. Nothing more. 

I didn't mean to sound like a bitch or smth. 

Yes, I thinks you are rude, but I stop talking about this because this is not place for this mister Smart.  :@

It's hardly can be called private since all parts of the outfits can be easily found & downloaded. The only private suff here are retextures we see on screens.

1383476397_1-all_angles.jpg

felm-image1.jpg

sfs_MdmslleLightMage1.jpg

lightmageglow.jpg

product_image_full_181646.jpg

1385098597_full90631.jpg

oh, it's texture 4 of that one i use

170102065050419158.jpg

I said private, because someone made this mashup forself and texturing this. And you can't find this for download. If you can do this like he/she it's fine. Don't be rude.

They look like textures for another game. I've seen one of these before. I think sims or something. Not for skyrim :( edit: they may just be renders to for practice. https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/veracious-for-fantasy-heroes-the-light-mage-by-alfaseed/90631

I recognize many of the specific animations or poses from DAZ3D, which can come in handy to preview and render what mesh and UVmap textures would look like, before importing them into assorted Skyrim mod editors.

Also, most often "private" simply means that somebody made their own texture or other edits for their own game playthroughs and simply did not upload them to make them available anywhere.

Yes, I thinks you are rude, but I stop talking about this because this is not place for this mister Smart.  :@

I do not think that somebody trying to help you is being "rude", when it seems clear that you are arguing over different definitions and interpretations of just the word "private". Would it really be wise to cause argument over something as little as misunderstanding or misinterpretation likely based on language translations?

Private, in English definitions simply means "personal", or something somebody made for themselves. It does not always mean they do not wish to ever share it. In other definitions it could (but not always) just be a short version of "for private use" which means they do not want to share it, or do not want anybody else to use it, which sounds like the definition that you are insisting on, but it is not the only, nor the most common use of the word "private" in English language. "Private" can also mean "secret", where a person does not want anybody else to see, hear, or know about something. 

If you make it a habit of judging people or calling them rude when they try to help you, others reading it will know to expect the same treatment if they ever try to help you with anything else. It is not a good idea to do so.

Private doesn't equal infindable. Private means 'not for share' and the original outfits were for share. I named them. Am I rude?

Retextures are private, not the outfits. Anyone is able to download an archive with original outfits and edit as they like. Yaruguma asked what mods are those -- and i anwsered so they can find em. Nothing more. 

I didn't mean to sound like a bitch or smth. 

he is rude because he gave a link to some outfits you said couldn't be found? euh......

how many think the outfits i use are "private" because i upload nothing for the destroyed v4 conversion?

most of them can be found on chinese site, russian site, blogs...

170102085707713838.jpg

that's on a blog, old stuff

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2861-what-mod-is-this/page-995

21094.jpg

170102081158238536.jpg

had supreme armor when i was playing with sperg (can probably find it in my mess if someone know what it got called in skyrim)

170102081215510852.jpg

enchantress can be found on ehei blog, like apathie

170102085646133851.jpg

lilim is probably on chinese site, or russian site (there's too many sites to remember most of them)

170102085650703673.jpg

like black lotus

170102085555760186.jpg

like serenata

170102085616535699.jpg

like slave

170102085704895990.jpg

etc etc

and of course, the stuff of the russian was converted to unp and cbbe^^

170102081223319983.jpg

I do not think that somebody trying to help you is being "rude", when it seems clear that you are arguing over different definitions and interpretations of just the word "private". Would it really be wise to cause argument over something as little as misunderstanding or misinterpretation likely based on language translations?

Private, in English definitions simply means "personal", or something somebody made for themselves. It does not always mean they do not wish to ever share it. In other definitions it could (but not always) just be a short version of "for private use" which means they do not want to share it, or do not want anybody else to use it, which sounds like the definition that you are insisting on, but it is not the only, nor the most common use of the word "private" in English language. "Private" can also mean "secret", where a person does not want anybody else to see, hear, or know about something. 

If you make it a habit of judging people or calling them rude when they try to help you, others reading it will know to expect the same treatment if they ever try to help you with anything else. It is not a good idea to do so.

I know what it means to say the word "private" although English is not my language. My use of the word in this case meant that exactly the outfit is made by that person or his whole appearance, parts of other garments and textures

If someone wants to help please, but I do not like when using scientific discussion about the word private. Whether it's to get someone to pay attention on the words used, even if English is not my national language. In addition, enough to write that you can recreate this outfit from the respective modes. Can anyone write the word private makes a mistake because on the appropriate page and find yourself do? I do not like people who write as if they already knew everything and need to learn other.Tthe end.

Check Yuih follower mods, faces shapes are quite similar. Well that pic also belongs to Yuih but looks like more of a private char.

The follower's name is Sherry. You can find her on Yuih's tumblr. Not private in the slightest.

I know what it means to say the word "private" although English is not my language. My use of the word in this case meant that exactly the outfit is made by that person or his whole appearance, parts of other garments and textures

If someone wants to help please, but I do not like when using scientific discussion about the word private. Whether it's to get someone to pay attention on the words used, even if English is not my national language. In addition, enough to write that you can recreate this outfit from the respective modes. Can anyone write the word private makes a mistake because on the appropriate page and find yourself do? I do not like people who write as if they already knew everything and need to learn other.Tthe end.

Geez.

Why so mad? I didn't mean anything you wrote there. 

Outfits the guy asked about were made from free-to-download DAZ, Tera and BnS conversions. I gave they're names.

The shitstorm you just wrote was your interpretations of the sentence I said, which had only one meaning: 'guy said it's not available was wrong, you can find similar outfits there'.

The end indeed.

Geez.

Why so mad? I didn't mean anything you wrote there. 

Outfits the guy asked about were made from free-to-download DAZ, Tera and BnS conversions. I gave they're names.

The shitstorm you just wrote was your interpretations of the sentence I said, which had only one meaning: 'guy said it's not available was wrong, you can find similar outfits there'.

The end indeed.

This sound friendly and you can be nice. sorry but sometimes I'm mad when I read that someone don't understand what i think..  :D

The follower's name is Sherry. You can find her on Yuih's tumblr. Not private in the slightest.

Sorry to tell you this, but this is no longer the case.  Sherry is now private because of things relating to drama.

Sorry to tell you this, but this is no longer the case.  Sherry is now private because of things relating to drama.

Oh really? That's hilarious. Glad I downloaded her before that.

Oh really? That's hilarious. Glad I downloaded her before that.

Think you can hook me up with a dl in pm? :D

tumblr_inline_npqtt3DIE81t2kkm7_500.jpg

what lips are those from?

It is @YuiH Follower Mod, the only one who can know it is @YuiH selfs.  ;)

http://yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/post/121208250632/hey-yuih-what-happened-to-follower-sherry-i

Hi, anyone with these followers could you please upload them?
The author deleted the download links and i did not find any site.
Sorry for my bad english. Thank you.

Mr SkyrimGTX

https://www.google.de/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisYj-N2zGMBMgmGkdbgtFaK8Lkmcbxfky4AK9AuleIjuM6wBuj15hJpTFEPeWYekgeVYqMddk_1b09zd8DIc-q28T5rXGOMJmW0GFTtW9ZjsZhF8DYwtWwfrYpfvIOryQG9q-hlU-IhkGaaPLnzMWbBLkyyLqdRI6fVc52rjosCpGNhI_1oLhwdq4lHQK32RpCzw6YSaNuXtg7hlwSQQ-IOjE42XCDX3QfaHG8aGYVZx5wkrH8krWl8qhwpyQjBddUMxoIUUXgcxS_1pOvCVAwHlDJA0D3U0X5IvHEcfKvFji2jfWhr-O9EXdZ6Ds9aFZpnM12RC1OWUFiZVWdO1mO7GYMEh0lBmsXc0ra62T2CMZEH3r0jwhbQZvV-GCHbnu-KMeBVbSGHEHbrZvbK14wqxEWsOo3A9jjNocnjWeH0nFoUq8MAf8VgXrFbAvHPKHn2pn3FPQX50d8dUZtzm3so3N6UlFgFUQDa-loWvy3tbWmkL42VCDeLATisZ80XosdMy0It4qRoOv7dqHGWAgKyeNfWlu2K8peNXYKcXVaEye61JTyVI4b1su2-QzCZqv5qRY_1HqudoqzXMCheruvcRy8r3oFJAMy0_1jNkUJX9z6JzXDZTIBpJ0kG3grlYgit3cU8fC0wrocygXLUOvgsFSTqhu7BdSVA2AUPuVBIrxlZnEaob1p0BQDOTu3xaqE_1VyGMklf3ort1eQGqiTDYSLhghtFajJws9wH-cgfeA7pU-AEcaXfbTutPDDynYdD-4fBGPjB6-ulxvLBJ54dD2jdr-F2MxdiN7Xwe33_1X3wW7mzExZva-mVayafjGvdhwdC3LmlpG5b6jhvs9CAX6IfZz3PeB7NNvLzthbFFLoapsNbV4djgmaGeFQ6gifeNOI5x4jRURHwuwfY1XSVdXh1mZ1N0NDeKucvfPm_1IJEKLK_1m_1tLPkAzZh0Ij3tijvvz2-x2WJ-pU2kXaSfZGqN8QZtO3UDyu0AQaKe8tziq0IXGABsaNZB1aO8Kx3_1339sKrkgLXH060JMEtwpX9dYvvaW870ni-Vp_1gHYypbWsHf0jfdwczYlpOdC3BwGqWUT8FmHNGYTyaQf59_1K_1Ml1FHc2nNUko-10OdzqN1ZuqcndiZc68532orhGz6YVrkU_1XdPGHJ7YevUKZrpnv0QMEn4tq_16bvJhPZgS6ghLNBD3v8yC4ahOiH3W1KaXcSc2FVRRYXqdEe1DXpXwQalwiwJXSsentxRIkduG6IKunNtYZaDfWo_1lH8_1cdjynX5iyBGr-_1xGab7jHfMBs1eK2IvwdHvgOfWE70yWkg5KqeeAsxt-PHlDBKoLojw4iqoYdIo5otCvzDqSaPeaI3aGMBYYj3ERuEnnls5DADagv0hMOTnLbvniuQqIWV65dibBxR5uAxr1Zo0S2YwdZC31UHHSgKe6O4-Hc38Qm9u9V0Y_1ls19FtOB_1kOuUxPjSSuVEdaSoX-k1qqoKN-coX7WIG-sMqRsX_1ro85CPjXJ8fA9J2EBDimFD1YsU7-cjcOcpuEayfQLq1qtgBPNggTmqydmyxkpue0JPKThxIe_14zLepdtkLBvJIyJrhiov5xapZ72knsl8mKenke4BjCvefIDXD4nP58WUQp6K0BBgKInUg2Dutuhy5_1GLOHniiQ9Ok6jgkWQXf7voeKzYerJHcEzMT4Pz3fkyXQ