Cum Textures not displaying Sexlab 1.61b

Simply what the title says.

Papyrus. Papyrus.0.log

I am playing as  Lykaios (custom wolf race) and cum textures are not applying to my character. Whether it's a male/female animation, or a female/female animation, even repeated sex scenes (started by Scent of Sex) do not apply cum textures to my character.

I have female/female cum enabled, I have 'play ending orgasm effects' enabled, I have the cum texture timer to 1200 seconds.

Not one texture. I love cum textures.

I have tried this with AND without the new 'Quite the Sperm Replacer" mod.

Is there a known cum texture incompatibility for the new 1.61b or something?

It is. It has been the entire time up until version 1.61b, 1.60 applied them correctly.

I don't think it's my race though. After I posted this thread, I wandered over to the thread for Sexlab Framework itself, and 2 other people JUST on the last page are also reporting cum textures showing up, I doubt they're both using custom races.

I think this is just a 1.61b bug in general, given other people are reporting it. I didn't know that when I posted this, however.

I know - it was only rhetorical question. ;)

It is located on the textures - probably.

In CK Anal2.dds is not displayed in the shader form.

If I scale the texture to 1024 x 1024 and save, then yes.

Perhaps a limit for Shader in CK? Similar to FaceTint and CTRL + F4?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. Yeah, I got more info. I moved my discussion to the main Sexlab thread, but if you want info...

It was an incompatibility issue for me. I uninstalled some stuff, and it just worked after a while. Try stuff like Cum On Clothing Layered Bukkake and Fill Her Up. I also uninstalled Sexlab Cumshot and Radiant Prostitution. I don't know WHICH one of those, but it's one of them that was causing it. Yes I had the cum on clothes patch.

I'm having the same issue and it's really bugging me.  The spells still work to display the cum effect with scocLB, but it won't apply after the scene.  I've tried all the debugging options in sexlab's MCM, uninstalled it and reinstalled it, changed the load order of the files in scocLB and turned off the effect in the MCM saved, loaded that save and then checked it on again... still no luck.  Anyone have a solution for this?  It happened just after installing devious devices, but I tried removing that mod too to no avail.

it is a incompabillity with SCOC.

OK, but removing SCOC didn't solve the problem... I also ran SaveTool and the problem still persists... I don't think SCOC was the issue.

You tried it with an old save ?

A new Game shouldn't have this issue.

On old saves resetting SL might fix it.

it is a incompabillity with SCOC.

OK, but removing SCOC didn't solve the problem... I also ran SaveTool and the problem still persists... I don't think SCOC was the issue.

You tried it with an old save ?

A new Game shouldn't have this issue.

On old saves resetting SL might fix it.

On new games the problem is still there.  I think one of my mods is overriding the ending effect of the scenes.  If I use the spell for the effect it works perfectly fine, but it never displays during or after the scene.

I'm having the same issue here and I've tried a clean save, reset, removing incompatibilities even fiddling with (well, not really, checking mostly) TES5EDIT to fix the issue but still shows nothing. It used to work with an older version of SexLab on the same character, so I'm not sure if it's even on my part. 
Anyone got an update on the issue?

As soon as I upgraded mine broke as well.  I am also digging around to try and see why.  There must be some incompatibility I am also digging around looking.

The keyword itself is coming in blank I'm not sure why.  I installed the new SL 1.61b on top of the old mod per the instructions.  Since the keyword is blank the cum is not being applied.  The papyrus log points to it and in the code it should be loaded from the config.

[02/05/2016 - 10:33:41PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Captain Lonely-Gale] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [16] BaseEnjoyment[-39] FullEnjoyment[55]
[02/05/2016 - 10:33:41PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Morathi] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [12] BaseEnjoyment[-43] FullEnjoyment[55]
[02/05/2016 - 10:33:41PM] Error: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword() - "" Line ?
[sexLabQuestFramework (17000D62)].sslactorlibrary.AddCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 108
[sexLabQuestFramework (17000D62)].sslactorlibrary.ApplyCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 64
[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (17061EEF)].sslActorAlias.ApplyCum() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 968
[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (17061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OrgasmEffect() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[02/05/2016 - 10:33:41PM] [sLH] Orgasm!
[02/05/2016 - 10:33:42PM] Found 25 arousedActors
[02/05/2016 - 10:33:42PM] Error: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword
stack:
[sexLabQuestFramework (17000D62)].sslactorlibrary.AddCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 110
[sexLabQuestFramework (17000D62)].sslactorlibrary.ApplyCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 64
[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (17061EEF)].sslActorAlias.ApplyCum() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 968
[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (17061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OrgasmEffect() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[02/05/2016 - 10:33:42PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:False-0 Oral:TRUE-1 Anal:False-0
[02/05/2016 - 10:33:42PM] Error: Cannot call Cast() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestFramework (17000D62)].sslactorlibrary.AddCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 158

As soon as I upgraded mine broke as well.  I am also digging around to try and see why.  There must be some incompatibility I am also digging around looking.

The keyword itself is coming in blank I'm not sure why.  I installed the new SL 1.61b on top of the old mod per the instructions.  Since the keyword is blank the cum is not being applied.  The papyrus log points to it and in the code it should be loaded from the config.

[02/05/2016 - 10:33:41PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Captain Lonely-Gale] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [16] BaseEnjoyment[-39] FullEnjoyment[55]

[02/05/2016 - 10:33:41PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Morathi] - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [12] BaseEnjoyment[-43] FullEnjoyment[55]

[02/05/2016 - 10:33:41PM] Error: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword

stack:

[sexLabQuestFramework (17000D62)].sslactorlibrary.AddCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 108

[02/05/2016 - 10:33:41PM] [sLH] Orgasm!

[02/05/2016 - 10:33:42PM] Found 25 arousedActors

[02/05/2016 - 10:33:42PM] Error: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword

stack:

[sexLabQuestFramework (17000D62)].sslactorlibrary.AddCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 110

[02/05/2016 - 10:33:42PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:False-0 Oral:TRUE-1 Anal:False-0

[02/05/2016 - 10:33:42PM] Error: Cannot call Cast() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sexLabQuestFramework (17000D62)].sslactorlibrary.AddCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 158

Ok this was a odd way to figure out my install was broken.  I just had to go to the Rebuild and Clean page for Sexlab, export my settings.  Save. Then clean the sexlab install and import my settings.  Everything is working now.  I guess this upgrade required that step.  I should have tried it sooner but at least it is working now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I realize that this is a very old thread... I was having this issue as well. After hours and hours of trying to fix this frustrating problem. The cum textures would continuously appear and disappear on the PC only. I then realized that my character was the only one with the Shout like a Virgin virginity tattoo. I disabled it, and... problem solved. 

• 11 months later...
On 2/5/2018 at 2:17 AM, Terrafide said:

I realize that this is a very old thread... I was having this issue as well. After hours and hours of trying to fix this frustrating problem. The cum textures would continuously appear and disappear on the PC only. I then realized that my character was the only one with the Shout like a Virgin virginity tattoo. I disabled it, and... problem solved. 

Hello, I have same issue. And I want to fix it. Can u kindly helo to teach what is "Shout like a Virgin virginity tattoo"? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone whos interested afterall, I've probably found a solution (which solved it for me, at least):

I don't know how it's called in english - since it's not my native language - but for anyone who encounters this issue, try to also activate the option for "Final Orgasms". Like I said, don't how they called it in english. It's two spaces above the actual "Show cum" option, under additional effects. After I enabled this, it worked again.

• 9 months later...

Actors never use beds, even though I selected always use beds in MCM. I am right next to a bed but this mod makes us copulate on the floor.  There are NO cum effects since the update over a year ago.   This is really bugged badly... Ohh I'm using the newest version made this month.  Can anyone help resolve these issues?  It worked great about a year or so ago, but I foolishly updated.  It has never worked since.  I tried on new unmodded games, I did rebuild and cleans.  I think the mod is buggy.  There are millions of posts about the same issue. 

On 11/29/2019 at 10:38 PM, scott.gresser@gmail.com said:

Actors never use beds, even though I selected always use beds in MCM. I am right next to a bed but this mod makes us copulate on the floor.  There are NO cum effects since the update over a year ago.   This is really bugged badly... Ohh I'm using the newest version made this month.  Can anyone help resolve these issues?  It worked great about a year or so ago, but I foolishly updated.  It has never worked since.  I tried on new unmodded games, I did rebuild and cleans.  I think the mod is buggy.  There are millions of posts about the same issue. 

Not sure about beds, not using them, but for cum effect you need to see if "play ending orgasm effects" is checked in Sexlab's animation settings, as this also was mentioned in the post above yours.

Archived