[Idea] Sadistically Arousing Armor

AhmadShahMassoud

I'm interested in an armor based on the concept of a girl or body of a girl being fucked while chained to the wearer. This would optimally be for SOS body builder bodies. Obviously, this isn't for everyone, but nobody here is in a position to complain about sexual fetishes, lol. See attached for inspiration.

post-497690-0-13290900-1452317436_thumb.jpg

post-497690-0-56444900-1452317451_thumb.jpg

For regular sized characters (even female) I thought id suggest a similar thing but with fairies or something of the sort.

Ive also been wondering about the idea of having regular Fairy NPCs (maybe enemies as well) or even a town of some sort. of course that would also be cool to have some sort of sl content for.

the type i was thinking of would be obviously fully matured just miniature people so would not even remotely resemble anyone underage.

(so none of those chibi fairies)

in other words I was thinking something similar to those found in badgremlins captured Fairies which is mod number 62340 on the nexus.

I'm interested in an armor based on the concept of a girl or body of a girl being fucked while chained to the wearer. This would optimally be for SOS body builder bodies. Obviously, this isn't for everyone, but nobody here is in a position to complain about sexual fetishes, lol. See attached for inspiration.

Hmm...I think I saw something like this in the alternative riding styles mod.  Would need either very, very large people wearing the armor, or very very small people being worn.

Also...I don't see it being very practical as armor (realism nerd).  And it would probably be really hard to deal with people being worn that aren't of one particular size...if its sized for an Altmer, then it'll be all messed up for Bretons etc.

Though I DO like this...mmm...a futa giantess, yes, I like a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm even thinking, like take the dragonbone armor, cut a hole in the male mesh for a cock to stick out (maybe it's molded into the armor, or the outlines of the hole are rimmed with black iron plate, and add a horker tusk or dragon fang to the crotch of the female armor, and chain a little pixie (in both female and male variations for each armor) onto the cock.

That would be fucking sick.

Archived