Begining blender,help plz :)

Hazraogh6

okay tks, for 3DS max, i need to send my school's name etc, i need to put false informations i suppose ?

If you are learning you are a student, not necesseraly a formal one from school, just put your last school and you'll be fine, they don't check, the only limitation on this version is that you cannot sell the things produced as far as I remember.

okay tks you :) everyone is telling me it's a good software so, i wanna ty :)

Both of them are good, try to find a project you like and follow up, but as far as I know, 3DS is better suited for the speed, as there are many scripts out there, but see the tutorials section here, I think the most used is blender on LL.

Depends pretty much on "what game" you are wanting to make animations for:

Blender - oblivion, fallout 3 and FNV.

3dsmax - Skyrim.

The above is general.  It is possible to use 3dsmax for oblivion, but it is tougher with the existing import/export tools.  Same for blender and skyrim, from what I was last aware of (haven't kept up with skyrim animating so this may have changed).

Depends pretty much on "what game" you are wanting to make animations for:

Blender - oblivion, fallout 3 and FNV.

3dsmax - Skyrim.

The above is general.  It is possible to use 3dsmax for oblivion, but it is tougher with the existing import/export tools.  Same for blender and skyrim, from what I was last aware of (haven't kept up with skyrim animating so this may have changed).

it' for FO4 :)

tks i will check out :)

Archived