Fallout 4 HDT?

And yes, is this working.

Wonder if anyone else realizes what a watershed occasion this is.  The first breast physics in FO4, and already available for grabs and easy to try out.  I will note that gravity does indeed have an effect and that simple fact makes quite a profound difference vs. what we had in Skyrim.  (Then again, the physics don't cause a jiggle, so it's give and take.)

I guess it's time for me to buckle down and figure out how to add my custom sliders to this so I can have the complete package.

And yes, is this working.

Wonder if anyone else realizes what a watershed occasion this is.  The first breast physics in FO4, and already available for grabs and easy to try out.  I will note that gravity does indeed have an effect and that simple fact makes quite a profound difference vs. what we had in Skyrim.  (Then again, the physics don't cause a jiggle, so it's give and take.)

I guess it's time for me to buckle down and figure out how to add my custom sliders to this so I can have the complete package.

You might want to wait for the next CBBE and BodySlide updates, as we added new sliders ourselves as well.

But of course you can do it now, too.

Very cool. I notice it shrinks the breasts sometimes, usually the left breast. But this is amazing.

Thanks, epitaph and cell.

epitaph78, when I tried your download, my game crashed after like 30 seconds of experimenting. Could've been my fault, I did batch build of a few armors instead of just the body. Seemed to crash when I stripped a female ragdoll to test the physics.

Very cool. I notice it shrinks the breasts sometimes, usually the left breast. But this is amazing.

epitaph78, when I tried your download, my game crashed after like 30 seconds of experimenting. Could've been my fault, I did batch build of a few armors instead of just the body. Seemed to crash when I stripped a female ragdoll to test the physics.

Do you think you can try if the same happens with my files, please?

The left breast does kind of deflate when jumping up and down, more than the right breast.

I murdered some poor innocent woman in the name of science, stripped her and jiggled her around a bit, I didn't crash (yet). I didn't test this with Epitaph's files tho (yet..).

Seems to be a basic limitation of the physics, and/or the experimental nature of their implementation.  It's not limited to one or another breast.  You can see the phenomenon clearly if you use a .nif with oversized ("fantasy") breasts and run in a small circle.

Seems to be a basic limitation of the physics, and/or the experimental nature of their implementation.  It's not limited to one or another breast.  You can see the phenomenon clearly if you use a .nif with oversized ("fantasy") breasts and run in a small circle.

No - I mean the crash. :D

I noticed was when I equipped anything that's related to my character's torso, this happened. Could have been something with my set up but I thought I'd post my results : p

Aside from that, for a test it worked pretty well. Thanks for your guys hard work on this.

Edit: I didn't experience any crashing btw. 

I'm going to go ahead and see if I can reproduce this on my end.  Just so I can see FO4 CTD.  Because in well over 350 hours of playing the thing, I haven't had it happen once.

Edit: No good.  Can't force a CTD.  Also, I was wrong about there being no jiggle; there is one, after a fashion, but it's mostly the sort of spastic, unintended reactions you might get from undesired collision.

No crash with your files.

I think I may have jumped the gun with that earlier report.

Last time, it didn't CTD, just froze for like 5 seconds so I figured it was busted and closed the process via Task Manager.

Tried epitaph's again, and strangely, I looted a female raider again and the game froze again. But this time I got an error message saying that Windows Desktop Manager had crashed. Alt-tabbed back to the game and it game still worked, physics and all. Don't have time to do any more thorough testing right now, but it could've just been a weird coincidence.

Here, I made my own variant of it. :)

This one doesn't add/edit any weights of the body, so it's more compatible with things.

Instead I hex-edited the physics data to use the already existing LBreast_skin and RBreast_skin weighting instead.

The weight triangle even keeps scaling the breasts as well, just like before.

Maybe it can be improved further, or maybe we have someone that has the entire BSClothExtraData format decoded in the future.

Then we can customize the physics better.

It will definitely be included in the main CBBE mod sooner or later.

Video and BodySlide files are attached.

(By the way, the body in there is already using the other new weights that will come to CBBE in its next update)

The file got no slidergroup .xml , is that intentional?

Here, I made my own variant of it. :)

This one doesn't add/edit any weights of the body, so it's more compatible with things.

Instead I hex-edited the physics data to use the already existing LBreast_skin and RBreast_skin weighting instead.

The weight triangle even keeps scaling the breasts as well, just like before.

Maybe it can be improved further, or maybe we have someone that has the entire BSClothExtraData format decoded in the future.

Then we can customize the physics better.

It will definitely be included in the main CBBE mod sooner or later.

Video and BodySlide files are attached.

(By the way, the body in there is already using the other new weights that will come to CBBE in its next update)

The file got no slidergroup .xml , is that intentional?

Yeah. But I'm in the process of releasing a new version of both CBBE and BodySlide right now, which will have the physics and group file.

EDIT: Uploaded.

Yeah. But I'm in the process of releasing a new version of both CBBE and BodySlide right now, which will have the physics and group file.

Thanks a lot,  you are as fast as good :)

So latest version of CBBE is 1.1 and BS/OS is 3.1b ?

OK for the physics it comes there : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8731/? :)

No that's epitaph's file. My variant is in the main CBBE files on the CBBE mod page in the "BodySlide Addon" installer option as always.

Yes those are the latest versions.

I built the CBBE body physics which replaces femalebody.nif, and physics (jiggle) worked - however, after equipping clothes again it turned into a mess... only removing clothing fixed that.

post-47567-0-35532400-1453327004_thumb.png

post-47567-0-58753300-1453327020_thumb.png

I built the CBBE body physics which replaces femalebody.nif, and physics (jiggle) worked - however, after equipping clothes again it turned into a mess... only removing clothing fixed that.

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-01-20 23-52-20.png

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-01-20 23-52-28.png

Same here. I don't think existing CBBE compatible outfits work with the new body. Looks like we're going to have to have new CBBE Physics body compatible outfits made (Unless there is a work around).

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-01-20 23-52-20.png

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-01-20 23-52-28.png

Did you attempt to convert that outfit to the new physics body, or is that a non-physics outfit (that hasn't been touched in OS) equipped after using the physics body?

cell, to make it work we have to remake the process in OS or in a new build this will be already in?

In HDT i could edit the weights so heavy armor will not bounce only the boobs, is a nice effect, what bone i do have to edit to get this effect? Will give error in triangle shape?

There is plans to the butt bounce? :) I ask this because i am making a new armor, and if there is plans for a butt bounce i will not rush to release it.

And thanks a lot, again!!!

Did you attempt to convert that outfit to the new physics body, or is that a non-physics outfit (that hasn't been touched in OS) equipped after using the physics body?

Non-physic outfit after the body. Unequipped, tested with the physics cbbe body, equipped normal gear and the result is what you see. Might have been predictable, but just wanted to tell this. By returning to normal body I fixed the glitch, otherwise it was "permanent".

Archived