post your sexy screens here!

OMG.  please share your savegame, bodyslide preset and what are mods ?  thanks

Glad you like her. I'll give it some thought, please bear with me, my 'other me' is still in game over here. Char was made on the sliders already in the month of release (I'm a slow player, yup), the face is thus vanilla unchanged (w/ an Appealing Mole as later accessory 'cause I've got one too), a typical gamer's prototype, one of the many out there. On to the body. It's a slightly wet CBBE Curvy - Nuclear Nude CBBE hybrid with Wasteland Ink Tattoo overlay, a relatively unique body that is to be installed manually only. The bodyslide preset is CBBE Curvy with boob size changed to 80, CBBE Curvy_80 that is. I keep the face 'dry', simply because oily mods make the lips (especially red lips) shiny like a stoplight, unfortunately.

Ya Like That Huh

post-1114820-0-84298300-1457785175_thumb.png

(Deleted Scenes)

Anyone know a fix for stuck facial expressions, namely closed eyes? Nothing I've tried so far works for very long. 

Try "showlooksmenu player" and edit the eyes in some way. Not sure if it's a fix, though, but it's worth a shot.

Try "showlooksmenu player" and edit the eyes in some way. Not sure if it's a fix, though, but it's worth a shot.

Nah, didn't work. Think I'll just throw some sunglasses on her and call it fixed. I'll steer clear of those facial expression console commands in the future however.