post your sexy screens here!

Uka, in the first picture, whats the outfit youre wearing, pls?

Tis' a extensively modified version of 2Pac's "High School Uniform" I edited with bodyslide, nifskope, texture, and alpha trickery ^_^

Uka, in the first picture, whats the outfit youre wearing, pls?

Tis' a extensively modified version of 2Pac's "High School Uniform" I edited with bodyslide, nifskope, texture, and alpha trickery ^_^

Want to share? :D

If I have time I might do a soft release. I like to ensure I get appropriate permissions etc from mod authors/creators even when it's something like an edit.

Those outfits and bodyshape are amazing <3 

Many thanks! The Micro Bikini is on Nexus actually, I just edited the texture a little since I wasn't too into the original polka dots.

As for the body shape I released the BodySlide preset on Nexus, I called it the Poison Preset. Not sure if I can link to it here but it's there. I need to update the mod pack itself with my "supported" version for outfits that offer breast support(like bra's, tight suits etc). The two shots I posted actually show the very slight difference in the two versions. Breasts are pushed up and together in the supported version. The abs I added for personal use using 2Pac's kindly released BodySlide resources.

post-74882-0-57261400-1462386414_thumb.png

Unsupported and supported in the background