gutris1

just want to say..

always support mod author or mod porter or modder by downloading from their original download link :wacko:

I just gettin sick when seeing this kind of shit repeatedly 

-_-

Well you shouldn't let that reuploads affect you in any way :) At least this isn't the worst as the guy didn't claim as his work. Yes it's really wrong not to put up the source on where he get the files from. But I'm pretty sure that modders should expect that this would happen someday on their works, so don't let it bother you that much :) since there are people here who still really loves your amazing work on porting over these lovely armor/clothes for us. Thank you very much gutris1  :D

And this is what i always did, whenever i saw a mod that i really like i went ahead and try to search for the original author and try to get the files from the original source if it's possible :D

By the way, are you still doing this conversion? if yes, are you releasing it? unless i am blind i can't seem to find a download link to it =.= And i am sure that this has been asked millions of times but do you mind telling me what ENB and what lighting and body textures mods are you using on this screenshot?

lingerie_zpsn48bkwis.jpg

just want to say..

always support mod author or mod porter or modder by downloading from their original download link :wacko:

-_-

Ahh Chinese folk, very common thing to see. They don't really care about copyrights tbh, but if you reupload their mods they got freak-out and deleting/stopping sharing anymore. Or they put ridiculous passwords hidden somewhere on their site.

Most of them have problem with external downloading so they re-host on their own fileshares. Hence why I used to upload also on baidu/mega/mediafire.

Whats worst there is no credit to be seen, either link to the original source. Heh it might sound weird but you can try to watermark your pictures, or rename folders to contain your nickname. Even .esp.

You won't win with this, it happened and will continue to happen. But hey you can always start a drama by throwing a modder-tantrum where you remove every mod and going MIA for a few months. Or start sharing new files privately and just teasing with screenshots lol

Actually it's not chinese it's korean at the link. So far i have encountered baidu and naver locking their mods with passwords. All i can say is Naver is the worst on locking mods.

Shit....

I just seen a korean steal my mod which i stop share,that one renamed it ,post it ,and no original link.

then I seen a korean steal ur mod too and someone said that was chinese site???

Haha fuck it

wew

All the moonrunes looks same to me, not counting japanese ones. These are easy to distinguish.

Pardon me, mistakes happen

Actually it's not chinese it's korean at the link. So far i have encountered baidu and naver locking their mods with passwords. All i can say is Naver is the worst on locking mods.

Yysh fixed it, asians are always so protective where it comes to their mods. Its like they despite filthy gaijins touching their holy mods with dirty fingers. Seen that happen with plenty of Illusion games or CM3D2/AA2

Shit....

I just seen a korean steal my mod which i stop share,that one renamed it ,post it ,and no original link.

Haha fuck it

wew

All the moonrunes looks same to me, not counting japanese ones. These are easy to distinguish.

Pardon me, mistakes happen

Yysh fixed it, asians are always so protective where it comes to their mods. Its like they despite filthy gaijins touching their holy mods with dirty fingers. Seen that happen with plenty of Illusion games or CM3D2/AA2

It is fine, anyway some chinese have do  it, it's true. I just anger for they shared that mod what I stopped sharing without my permission, and no link.even renamed .

But about that baidu passwords. I have to say if there no a passwords, maybe that file would pass away, by someone do not like erotic things.And passwords always share with download links, plz check it if u view a chinese site.

About naver,  sorry I don't know.

btw. to distinguish chinese or korean, I think a easy way is to check that there are circles or not. If has circles. it is korean,on the contrary, chinese.

just want to say..

-_-

Well you shouldn't let that reuploads affect you in any way :) At least this isn't the worst as the guy didn't claim as his work. Yes it's really wrong not to put up the source on where he get the files from. But I'm pretty sure that modders should expect that this would happen someday on their works, so don't let it bother you that much :) since there are people here who still really loves your amazing work on porting over these lovely armor/clothes for us. Thank you very much gutris1  :D

And this is what i always did, whenever i saw a mod that i really like i went ahead and try to search for the original author and try to get the files from the original source if it's possible :D

By the way, are you still doing this conversion? if yes, are you releasing it? unless i am blind i can't seem to find a download link to it =.= And i am sure that this has been asked millions of times but do you mind telling me what ENB and what lighting and body textures mods are you using on this screenshot?

lingerie_zpsn48bkwis.jpg

just want to say..

-_-

Ahh Chinese folk, very common thing to see. They don't really care about copyrights tbh, but if you reupload their mods they got freak-out and deleting/stopping sharing anymore. Or they put ridiculous passwords hidden somewhere on their site.

Most of them have problem with external downloading so they re-host on their own fileshares. Hence why I used to upload also on baidu/mega/mediafire.

Whats worst there is no credit to be seen, either link to the original source. Heh it might sound weird but you can try to watermark your pictures, or rename folders to contain your nickname. Even .esp.

You won't win with this, it happened and will continue to happen. But hey you can always start a drama by throwing a modder-tantrum where you remove every mod and going MIA for a few months. Or start sharing new files privately and just teasing with screenshots lol

it does affect me,  like "fuck... this guy doesnt know how to read alphabet"

but it wont stop me from porting stuff I'd like :P

and it was Inner Suit, number 9 on the first page

about the ENB, I've loosing it.. don't know how to make that preset again cause I always change the parameters every time I play the game

textures is only fair skin complexion but version 7.9 

and ELE for lighting

Shit....

Haha fuck it

hello xuniana..

welcome to my garage

Shit....

Haha fuck it

hello xuniana..

welcome to my garage

hello gutris1, I just want to say thanks for your mod and your work :)

Shit....

Haha fuck it

hello xuniana..

welcome to my garage

:D I like your mods! Plz porting more clothes from fucking KT's DOA!!

I couldn't do this by a fucking letter now. :angry:

hello..

okay thanks received

:D I like your mods! Plz porting more clothes from fucking KT's DOA!!

I couldn't do this by a fucking letter now. :angry:

lol.. sometimes I get bored with blender :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

17. Apex Senior

take the hood from showracemenu, hair number 0

if you don't like the hair

change it yourself

preview

apex1.jpg

apex2.jpg

attachicon.gifApex Senior - UNPB.7z

Can you link me to or tell me the idle animation you use in these picture, don't know what it's called so kind of hard to look for it.

Also great work, enjoying using the armor in my playthroughs.

Archived