Body Disappears and Reappears during sex scenes

*Load order and papyrus log attached*

Since installing these retexture mods for argonians and khajiits, I start having these issues:

1. Games crashing upon loading the latest save. The only way for it to not crash is to load the very first save, which has no mod installed at the time of its saving, and then load the latest save, which is mod heavy.
  2. One of the 2 actors during a sexlab animation, especially between 2 NPCs; player character is fine, has their body completely disappear for the first few stages of the sex...but then reappear during the latter stages (noted: after a few pose switches when I hit space to advance the stage). Also, there's a split second after the actors have undressed themselves, the body of the victim actor is visible.

The modder did claim that these mods are not compatibles with mods that alter the textures of his mod. I chose to activate these mods' files during installation instead of ones of SOS, which were conflicting with the retexture mods.

Thanks for checking over. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Papyrus.0.log

Load Order 12-27-15 12-51AM.txt

post-1005634-0-52775800-1451156346_thumb.jpg

post-1005634-0-31595700-1451156358_thumb.jpg

post-1005634-0-15017600-1451156370_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I second this! I'm also having this problem, except I'm using the CBBE body. I've done pretty much everything I can think of, but then yesterday I realized that during sex there's a body equipped to the player that says 'A Nude Suit' or something of the sort? I can't remember exactly. I'm assuming that it's the default nude suit which I never downloaded, hence it not being there at all. I think you probably have the same thing happening reissalvin. 

If anyone knows how to fix this that would be amazing! A temp. fix that's worked with me is just going into inventory just as they start to have sex and dropping the nude bit. It brings your body back but then reapplies again next scene. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived