[Sims 3] Sextopia world

I didn't realize your Sextopia was up and running, you've been busy.  I went back through the thread several pages and found that my "Sophia" sure likes to show her goods lol. 

Glad you got your graphics card (if I read that correctly)

Yes I like the comic book format, love the stories.  Do not apologize for your grammar, we all make mistakes.  Even those whose first language is English. 

The animations of SFAnimations and WTWAnimations are compatible with KW and are considered Legacy animations.  I'm sure this has already been figured out since I'm so late in coming to this thread.  Better late than never though. 

Elf Prince, I hope you don't mind me attaching this here.  It's a snapshot of the Legacy animations so others can see if they are curious. It is an outdated pic and this was taken by something Oniki had posted on the KW thread quite some time ago.  If memory serves correctly you just key them in by their names and then the word Legacy appears next to them on their own. 

O'Rain

I didn't realize your Sextopia was up and running, you've been busy.  I went back through the thread several pages and found that my "Sophia" sure likes to show her goods lol. 

Glad you got your graphics card (if I read that correctly)

Yes I like the comic book format, love the stories.  Do not apologize for your grammar, we all make mistakes.  Even those whose first language is English. 

The animations of SFAnimations and WTWAnimations are compatible with KW and are considered Legacy animations.  I'm sure this has already been figured out since I'm so late in coming to this thread.  Better late than never though. 

Elf Prince, I hope you don't mind me attaching this here.  It's a snapshot of the Legacy animations so others can see if they are curious. It is an outdated pic and this was taken by something Oniki had posted on the KW thread quite some time ago.  If memory serves correctly you just key them in by their names and then the word Legacy appears next to them on their own. 

O'Rain

Thanks for the comments and compliments OR2. Yea Sophia is doing very good on the island. She adopted very well. :)

Thanks for the picture of the list of Legacy animations for KW. You did something I promised to Wicked and M.J. but forgot. ... My apologies ladies. :)

Sorry to derail the thread but I'm not sure I follow. Do you put the AW_xxxx animation file in the Mods folder in addition to the actual animation file or just the animation file? For example, do you need AW_SFanimations or just SFanimations?

very nice! and funny interpretation of pictures.

super

Already 2 episodes, nice job!

Happy to see erection on Don :P

- Thanks yo maraas, lungapaul and Don C. I'm glad you like it. :)

Sorry to derail the thread but I'm not sure I follow. Do you put the AW_xxxx animation file in the Mods folder in addition to the actual animation file or just the animation file? For example, do you need AW_SFanimations or just SFanimations?

Sorry for late answer, I just add "SWanimations" to the list and that worked.

Alfakyn-elda, where have you gone? Where has everyone gone? ;_;

hehehe my friend... thanks for asking/caring... :)

I'm here but being very busy on Skyrim NMM manager testing and NMM tutorial and some other projects I'm working on for Skyrim.... Last few days I haven't had a chance to play Sims 3.. but I believe that within next 2-3 days I will be able to publish episode 10... maybe earlier then that ;)

Wicked - Oh yea, i love Skyrim a lot and I've been playing it regularly since last July. You might check my NMM link in my signature if you want to see what I'm doing. :)

New info

First, thank you all who expressed consolidation to my loss. Less then a year I lost two persons that impacted my life very much and whom I loved with all my heart: my father and my grandfather. I'm soul broken and depressed. Because of it, I will not post a new episode soon. I don't even play Sims 3 for now. I just can't :( 

And, NO, I'm not giving up from Sextopia, but just need some more time to heal emotional and mental wounds.

Thank you for understanding and for being faithful readers of my stories. See you in time.

i know how you feel I lost my father and mother a while ago it will get easier and you will never forget them as they will always be with you

Thank you very much my friend.

sorry to hear of your loss.

I`ve lost my father too, and there are still moments when the fact that he is gone, hits me like an avalanche. I can find myself thinking I should call him and tell him something..or i hear or smell something that reminds me of situations with him. I still miss him. He died too young.

But it gets better, and as time goes by i find it easier to smile when thinking about him.

I am grateful for the time we got together and all the good memories we had. And after all...he did have a good life and he got to die the way he always (jokingly) said he wanted to go.

Our fathers lives on in us.. ;)

Archived