[BETA] Sexlab Breeder (Minotaur Version)

Guest Jenova23

Guest Jenova23
View File

Description

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping with a moddified version of Sexlab Breeder. I have absolutely no scripting skills what so ever, but I have experience with everything else. This version basically swaps out the Werewolves for Minotaurs and adds a new female minotaur/hybrid companion, (Excellia) based on the game Corruption of Champoins. My goal is to create a type of Minotaur breeding mod.

Issues

• Duplicate Npc.
  • Minotaurs Leaving after finishing the quest.
  • Male support.
  • Incomplete textures.

Things I need help implementing (I have no experince here)

• Add a feature that allows the player to imprison and captures slaves.
  • Add slave and Minotaur daily routines.
  • Add Warhorns that allow the player to call a slave for sex.
  • Add Minotaur routines that allow them to mate with captured slaves.
  • Possibly add a quest based on repopulating, building and expanding the clan.
  • Add a function that allows the player to equip a custom cermonial armor after line 1.
  • Add a function that allows the player to have sex with Nela after line 2. (Possibly after walking towards the bed. Pics included in the spoiler.) Note: Dialogue text will be changed.
    dedd38b8-aabe-4306-ad08-0f1a834ab57b_zps3rfqoxcv.jpg

Things I plan to do

• Add more custom decor and textures.
  • Fully voice and redo old text. 35% complete.
  • Fix any mesh or texture issues.
  • Race specific aroused transformations.

:exclamation: NOTE: This mod is more of a sample. I won't be able to finish this without help. :exclamation:

======================================================================================================

How do I start?

Currently you can only play as a female otherwise the quest won't start. There is a journal near the entrance of Riverwood, to the right of the gate. You will find either a pile of wood, or a campsite, depending on if you have completed Before the Storm or not. The journal will be nearby.

======================================================================================================

Installation

Drag and drop all files into the skyrim data folder and run GenerateFNISforUsers.

Required Mods

Possible Incompatiblity

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim 3.00.004

Support

Rangedphoenix is no longer supporting this mod. Any and all questions should be directed here. Please do not bother him about it.

Credits

Rangedphoenix (Orignal Mod, Sexlab Breeder)
And anyone else I might have missed.

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: HELP / TESTERS NEEDED :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/20/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    [SAM] Shape Atlas for Men -Recoded-2.011.19, Sexlab, FNIS, XP32 Maximum Skeleton, Sexlab Aroused Redux, RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard.
  • Special Edition Compatible

I know a lot less than you about modding.  But if you could get info/help from some of the other framework modders they might be able to help make it happen.  Seems like some of the mods become a sort of community effort.  Just as a suggestion you might look at Hentai Creatures, More Nasty Creatures and Paradise Halls.  If nothing else it may help with your really cool idea. 

Guest Jenova23

I know a lot less than you about modding.  But if you could get info/help from some of the other framework modders they might be able to help make it happen.  Seems like some of the mods become a sort of community effort.  Just as a suggestion you might look at Hentai Creatures, More Nasty Creatures and Paradise Halls.  If nothing else it may help with your really cool idea. 

Hopefully someome shows interest, because I'm somewhat at a standstill untill I get help. Everything I do now is just trial and error.

Imprisoning feature is interesting. Is there a standalone mod that can enable me to capture bandits.

I looked, but I have have no idea.

There is a papyrus utility with the Creation Kit.  I downloaded some pfds on papyrus that help me a little but between work, life, playing music, and my gaming habit it is doubtful if I can become a serious modder. 

It seems like a lot of modders take bits and pieces and modify them.  I barely modify some of the mods I have with a bare limited knowledge and necessity.  Mostly now to reduce the number of esp files.  Sexlab has a modders resource.  A lot of modders (cursed loot) has important information in the guide.  I also read through people posting scripts with problems or parts a lot.  Realizing, how useless at this you can go to the members and write Doc Clox, Nooblet, or Kimy and they can probably give you better guides or assistance. 

I am amazed at what a great site this is and how nice some of the modders have been to me.  Good luck, I hope to play your mod soon.

Guest Jenova23

Just 1 Request can u Add SOS compability as well

It should work with SOS. What exactly is the problem?

There is a papyrus utility with the Creation Kit.  I downloaded some pfds on papyrus that help me a little but between work, life, playing music, and my gaming habit it is doubtful if I can become a serious modder. 

It seems like a lot of modders take bits and pieces and modify them.  I barely modify some of the mods I have with a bare limited knowledge and necessity.  Mostly now to reduce the number of esp files.  Sexlab has a modders resource.  A lot of modders (cursed loot) has important information in the guide.  I also read through people posting scripts with problems or parts a lot.  Realizing, how useless at this you can go to the members and write Doc Clox, Nooblet, or Kimy and they can probably give you better guides or assistance. 

I am amazed at what a great site this is and how nice some of the modders have been to me.  Good luck, I hope to play your mod soon.

Thanks for the advice. I'm more then likely going to have to do learn it myself. I'm trying to make this a team project.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jenova23

now i know what the Problem is with this thing cheech 

i fixed it by Deleting SOS and the werewolf meshes 

SOS is incompatible with this mod 

I use the light version. I don't know if that's the reason, but I added it to the list.

Guest Jenova23

Where the Hell is this cave I spent 3 h and I can't find it

Currently you can only play as a female otherwise the quest won't start. There is a journal near the entrance of Riverwood, to the right of the gate. You will find either a pile of wood, or a campsite, depending on if you have completed before the storm or not. The journal will be nearby.

Sorry for the double post, I was able to get to the cave and I see dead mino's / the darkfang assassin / nela.

Nela and the darkfang assassin don't speak, but nela's idle chatter (when your around her) procs when I'm around her.

Interesting enough, the DarkFang assassin is apparantly there, but not really there? I tried to use flames on him but no health bar showed up, and I tried to console command kill him, but he didn't die.

I guess there is a trigger somewhere in the cave? I'll explore more of this when I get home from work today/tomorrow! but thats my findings as of today.

that journal was hard to find :/

Imprisoning feature is interesting. Is there a standalone mod that can enable me to capture bandits.

Display model has some abilites to do that, but nameless NPCs like 'bandit' will disappear after some time, and sometimes they change gender before they do so :D It's a vanilla thing, i didn't try other mods which have this feature where it's meant to keep them, Paradise Halls seem to have it, but i didn't try.

Puppetmaster is similiar, not sure if the bandit problem is fixed there. For immersion you can use defeat, but i've never tried to keep a bandit in a bag for the two weeks or whatever the limit for gender changing/disappearing is, so again i don't know if it would happen ;)

Honestly, Paradise Halls handle's "capturing bandits" pretty well, but there are some glitches with it. I found that if you collar them with the collar of leashing, then use the spell leash to, that it helps with most of the CTD's you get sometimes if you get in that position.

Puppetmaster is cool, but sometimes if you have too many things get out of hand, you are also prone to CTD's when you get too many.

Sexlab Submit Follower? I think is what its called, is another one, but it really only handles one follower at a time. What I mean by that though, is that you beat a bandit down , press the submit key, do whatever to him, ask to become follower. After that you can do it again, but I think the follower packages goes away on your previous victim.

I don't really know though, because I just set the victim's home in a set place so I have access to them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The biggest thing that's making me wary of trying to mess with this mod is SOS incompatibility. I have no desire to install some new male body I don't want/need in any way/shape/form.... all i really want is the female minotaur follower because it's cute as f*ck. XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...