2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Problem with drifter outfit, How I can fix it please?

151227023711251804.jpg

Error message in the Outfit Studio :

151227030325275757.jpg

.casimages.com/img/2015/12/27/151227023711251804.jpg]

This is a current limitation of outfit studio unfortunately, the reference skeleton doesnt have the necessary bones, you will need to message caliente or osnious about this.

Big update coming later today, and a tutorial video about sliders, stay tuned

The warning can be ignored. You just have to copy the "BSClothExtraData" block back into your NIF after the export using NifSkope. That's what drives the clothing physics, and Outfit Studio currently removes it because it's part of the NIF instead of any of the shapes.

EDIT: What Kargrin said.

151227023711251804.jpg

151227030325275757.jpg

You can add the cloth bones back by copying from the original mesh (bscloth) .. also fix any skirt physics problem.

151227023711251804.jpg

151227030325275757.jpg

This is a current limitation of outfit studio unfortunately, the reference skeleton doesnt have the necessary bones, you will need to message caliente or osnious about this.

Big update coming later today, and a tutorial video about sliders, stay tuned

The warning can be ignored. You just have to copy the "BSClothExtraData" block back into your NIF after the export using NifSkope. That's what drives the clothing physics, and Outfit Studio currently removes it because it's part of the NIF instead of any of the shapes.

EDIT: What Kargrin said.

Good to know i did it a different way, much more tedious haha

could we get a version of the pack for the normal CBBE?

yes, you can do it in about 15 minutes. Eventually I will make the process even easier and fast like caliente does, but not until I finish the rest of the armors. For now this will do.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to help do this, don't hesitate to volunteer!

Alright guys the first post has been updated:

everything is now fully bodyslide compatible - no more distortion!

see my update notes on my tutorial video!

When the final version is released i will make it mod manager ready and include and install script for picking outfit versions

As i lack of time to proceed conversions myself,  i'll wait patiently for the final release.

Thank you Sir (and any helpers) for bringing this amazing work like a cookie :)

This rocks.

Slowly converting all your released work to my custom present.

Just a question, I do not think the underwear outfit in your meshes file can be converted using the method in the video? So Far that is the only outfit I could not convert.

So after mulling over the contents of the skimpy armor folders for a while and reading 2pac's update notes, i think i figured things out for myself.

You can't convert these armors to , for instance, the bombshell body in bodyslide since there is no shapedata or sliderpresets available. Instead you can use Outfit Studio to tweak 2Pac's armor manually to any body you want. And to help us in that regard he has kindly added a tutorial video.

Are my assumptions correct? (apologies if i sound like a noob, but i've never used Bodyslide before and i feel a bit overwhelmed).

So after mulling over the contents of the skimpy armor folders for a while and reading 2pac's update notes, i think i figured things out for myself.

You can't convert these armors to , for instance, the bombshell body in bodyslide since there is no shapedata or sliderpresets available. Instead you can use Outfit Studio to tweak 2Pac's armor manually to any body you want. And to help us in that regard he has kindly added a tutorial video.

Are my assumptions correct? (apologies if i sound like a noob, but i've never used Bodyslide before and i feel a bit overwhelmed).

No, your assumptions are not correct.

you CAN convert them to any preset you want, including bombshell, by using load slider preset like I showed in my video.

Known issues:

-Some weighting is wonky for now

- combat torso clips, will be fixed soon

Was wondering if the dismemberment been fixed ??? i don't see it mentioned on front page ??
No it hasnt. Has CBBE have dismemeberment?

Hey 2pac, I cant remember if it the mesh/texture was your but can you make something using that cowgirl outfit from fo3?

It wasn't mine, I got permission from the orignal author, or it may have been a modder resource, I can't remember. Either way I think you are ok to use it

Cannot thankyou enough for the tutorial.. I followed your vid and tried raider04 and Vaultsuit with success, although nifskope  gave me a could not read header error. Thanks again, here's some pics.

Fallout4_2015_12_27_22_18_35_151_zpsa3sqFallout4_2015_12_27_22_20_54_869_zps2rkk

Breast bones scaled up by 20% :D

LGZqdKBl.jpg

Can we get the presets of these bodies? Please.

Breast bones scaled up by 20% :D

Did you just scale the R/L BreastSkin nodes? That didn't seem to do anything. Loved your work in Skyrim, btw.

I'd love to see your body preset released, this is awesome.

Thank you all, but it's 2pac's body. No preset. I scaled breast nodes of skeleton.nif  :P

SB1m9CMl.jpg

Cannot thankyou enough for the tutorial.. I followed your vid and tried raider04 and Vaultsuit with success, although nifskope gave me a could not read header error. Thanks again, here's some pics.

Fallout4_2015_12_27_22_18_35_151_zpsa3sqFallout4_2015_12_27_22_20_54_869_zps2rkk

Awesome! Glad you got it working, try exporting the vanilla body with the armor and it should take the header error away.

Then just delete the vanilla body in nifskope

I followed the tutorial everything works perfectly but I have a problem with the breasts they are distorted

I made several attempts but still the same result ... I have a problem with the breasts :(

Did you update to the latest version of the armor replacer (.02 alpha) ? That is what removed the distortion problem

I followed the video tutorial and at the end you save the converted .nif to desktop. Do we move that to Bodyslide/ShapeData/(insertarmornamefolder)?

It doesn't show up in BS if i dont do that but, i just wanna make sure I'm doing the right thing. Seems to work fine with that.

Overwrite whatever armor you are replacing in the meshes folder of fallout 4

So is this just 'drop in and play' yet? Or is the installation process more complicated?

You can drag and drop the data folder included in the .zip but, if you want one of the other varieties you have to choose those from the folders included in the download. Also you will need to follow to tutorial video if you want to convert them to your cbbe preset otherwise they will be 2pacs cbbe preset when equipped like the preview pictures show.