2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Great stuff, great work. Thanks for sharing.

Video tribute (featuring all current cbbe stuff I have now, including all of 2pac's skimpy variants.) -

PS: There's a nude male body mod out now to partner with nude cbbe females. -

WOW! How did you get that latex suit with the open chest and in 2pac's body type? The one in the nexus is in normal CBBE and doesn't have the open chest (like the open chest in 2pac's outfits).

Edit: I just read in the nexus page that it uses the vaultsuit mesh, so that's the reason! Just rewrite with this mod then. And Btw, nice showcase.

Great stuff, great work. Thanks for sharing.

Video tribute (featuring all current cbbe stuff I have now, including all of 2pac's skimpy variants.) -

PS: There's a nude male body mod out now to partner with nude cbbe females. -

I could /hug you for this!!  It's like a an online shopping catalogue. I upgrade my main and followers with unique assortments from your video including the 101 suit reskin. The N7 armor is delicious.. Had to get it. Thank you soo much for this :3

I really want to use this mod, but it's CTDing me. :( I extracted everything from the body .zip to my FO4 data folder, then chose which outfits I wanted in the outfit .zip, put those all in a Data folder, and merged it with the FO4 data folder. I enabled the .esp in my mod manager, as well. Still CTDing me when I open the main menu. Maybe I'm missing something glaringly obivous. Is there any video guides for this mod? I'm definitely not a newbie when it comes to modding Bethesda games, and I've troubleshooted CTDs before with Skyrim but I can't figure this one out.

@RochelleGG thanks for the appreciation!  Glad it helped. On a side note, & thanks for the heads up by @DeviousDesires, the Latex Suits mod does indeed use the default vaultsuit mesh, therefore, 2pac's replacer can overwrite it. Plus, the Latex Suits mod can be now sort of an expander for more personal selections of vaultsuit variants by just replacing the textures without using the game's default suits. Lots of designs available. I think I'll try that shiny chrome variant myself.

@RochelleGG thanks for the appreciation!  Glad it helped. On a side note, & thanks for the heads up by @DeviousDesires, the Latex Suits mod does indeed use the default vaultsuit mesh, therefore, 2pac's replacer can overwrite it. Plus, the Latex Suits mod can be now sort of an expander for more personal selections of vaultsuit variants by just replacing the textures without using the game's default suits. Lots of designs available. I think I'll try that shiny chrome variant myself.

So the latex suits follow the same mesh as the vault suites? In other words so long as I have the default latex suits and then over write with 2pacs open vault suites it should work? omg the possibilities of shiny sexiness is endless .../faint

For those having trouble installing.. maybe this will help - 

@Rochelle, here's a quick test I did: Changed the aqua variant of latex suits with red N7 texture. Didn't replace the normal maps though & still shiny. Gonna check for more retex mods to include in it.

mRQf8yN.jpg

y0j7bMp.jpg

Sorry to go off topic, but whats a good skin mod/texture you guys us

Personally, I like FSC & a mod's been released but it's PC exclusive (intended for the Player Character. Uneven colors on NPCs.) I'm waiting for an all NPCs version & fixes to the skin's light/shadow reflections (don't look too good since it's a direct port from skyrim) -

Fair Skin Complexion For CBBE by HHaley - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7094/?

Contented with the default cbbe textures but I also liked CBBE Innies - Fallout 4 Edition by XunAmarox

I think I'm getting a hang of the retexturing now. However, applying the Insulated Proto suit textures is still a major fail for me. No matter what I try whether its NMM or manual I can't get the suit to not look purple. Not sure if it's maybe the wrong suit (im using 101, vs 111, 98..etc..etc). In any event I did get the shiny to work with me and Cait

Screen_Shot201.png

My next mission is to get the latex to shine, but maybe not right away.. all this manual modding has left me very depressed, and my outland headcount is awefully low today :(

Here is bodyslide files for a bunch of the outfits. You NEED the base pack from the first post. Will add more as I do more or people upload more. All except the vault suit are done by me so if they don't work, let me know. Will do them all eventually. This is not a tutorial for doing them or whatever, just install with NMM and set your shape with bodyslide, no dicking around in outfit studio needed.

So far done skimpy cage armor, highschool outfit, kellogs, all the raiders and underwear. Include vaultsuit too.

Here is bodyslide files for a bunch of the outfits. You NEED the base pack from the first post. Will add more as I do more or people upload more. All except the vault suit are done by me so if they don't work, let me know. Will do them all eventually. This is not a tutorial for doing them or whatever, just install with NMM and set your shape with bodyslide, no dicking around in outfit studio needed.

So far done skimpy cage armor, highschool outfit, kellogs, all the raiders and underwear. Include vaultsuit too.

THANK YOU.

I am eventually going to do this myself but any little bit someone helps is much appreciated.

ebzNxTH.jpg

Alright I just had to share this because I laughed so damned hard. 

lol. and wow i need to fix that ugly clipping on the shoulder! how did i not notice that?

Ok.. So I refused to backdown :3 I finally found out what went horribly wrong. I kept relying on NMM for sort order of mods (texture, mesh, materials..etc), it caused a rewriting nightmare. Huge mistake on my part, so I stopped using NMM and went it alone. I wrote my own swapping script and it worked beautifully. I am now one happy modder ^_______^

Updated the wasteland duo and fell in love with this N7 retexture experimentation <3 <3 2pac definitely paved the way for some amazingly tantelizing setups!

Screen_Shot204.png

Many thanks to @2pac5eva7 and @aerysthemaddovahking for all the help and being so incredibly patient. With what I have now in terms of outfits and textures - there is literally 1000 + variations I can think of and apply.. I'm in heaven.

Shelly

xoxooxxo