2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Update, included minuteman, macready, knightlancer, engineer scribe, army, armored. You're welcome 2pac, figured while I'm unwell and got some free time I would get them all done.

Is there a mesh for the Athletic outfit? Looked all through the files but cant see it.

Thanks for the conversions biggrin.png

Ill do that one next, if i can find it

Edit: Odd, the textures are there, but I can't find the mesh either, just got the combat armor, dcguard, leather and metal ones left to do then they are all bodyslide ready

Update, included minuteman, macready, knightlancer, engineer scribe, army, armored. You're welcome 2pac, figured while I'm unwell and got some free time I would get them all done.

Is there a mesh for the Athletic outfit? Looked all through the files but cant see it.

Edit: Odd, the textures are there, but I can't find the mesh either, just got the combat armor, dcguard, leather and metal ones left to do then they are all bodyslide ready

TY. BTW missing file from your slider set. Kelog.open not found

TY. BTW missing file from your slider set. Kelog.open not found

Thx, forgot to copy the shapedata into the archive, will include it in the next update

Thanks for these man. Any chance though that you could include the combat armor and road leathers?

Yup, will do them all, taking a break to get something for my throat then will continue. 

the athletic outfit is in the DCguard armor folder as outfitf.nif

Bethesda's file naming schema has literally no coherence. Same with their editor id naming in f04edit.

the athletic outfit is in the DCguard armor folder as outfitf.nif

Bethesda's file naming schema has literally no coherence. Same with their editor id naming in f04edit.

Thx, ill do that one first then

Edit: Done, here it is for MANUAL install. WIll include it in the full archive in a bit.2pac.Athletic.Outfit.rar

Okay, another update. Just realised I'm going to have to do editing in nifskope for the leather/combat etc sets so they might take longer.

Here is the list so far:

Armored Coat

Army Fatigues

Athletic Outfit

BOS Uniform Alternative and Default

Cage Armour

Engineer Scribe and Officer

Highschool outfit and Jacketed one

Kellog's outfit

Kells coat

Knightlancer

Labcoat

MacCready

Minuteman and underarmor

Raider 1,2,3,4 and mod versions

Underwear

Vault suit

The file:

Let me know what I screwed up please.

Okay, another update. Just realised I'm going to have to do editing in nifskope for the leather/combat etc sets so they might take longer.

Here is the list so far:

Armored Coat

Army Fatigues

Athletic Outfit

BOS Uniform Alternative and Default

Cage Armour

Engineer Scribe and Officer

Highschool outfit and Jacketed one

Kellog's outfit

Kells coat

Knightlancer

Labcoat

MacCready

Minuteman and underarmor

Raider 1,2,3,4 and mod versions

Underwear

Vault suit

The file:

Let me know what I screwed up please.

idk if you fixed it in this update, but you forgot to set a body reference for the highschool outfits (the outfit would morph but the body wouldn't)  

One thing your tutorial doesn't cover is how to create OSPs. How would I create an OSP so I can convert your new outfits to my custom mesh?

If anyone can answer that, Thanks in advance.

There is someone already taking care of the OSP's (Jotunnqi, I think) and in the rush may have ignored your post. Sorry for that. if you are curious as to how to create OSP's on your own in advance of the OSP collection here are the steps I followed upon release of 2pac's mod

1. Launch Body Slide

2. Then Outfit Studio

3. Load Reference.. pick CBBE

4. Then OK (you should see CBBE naked body)

5. Then Load Outfit (pick the outfit from /meshes you want to model over the CBBE nude body)

Your almost there!

6. Make sure you can see the outfits texture. If not, then like some of us experienced the texture is not there. Stop here and make sure you have the texture correctly installed (start from 1 - 5 after you have it corrected)

7. Select Slider > Conform to Silders

8. Select Brush > Current Brush Deflate (by now you should be able to make adjustments on the sliders)

9. Take the brush and either "Increase Mesh Volume" (if flesh is showing through the outfit) or "Decrease Mesh Volume" (if you want to hide part of the mesh, not too many pick this - looks goofy)

9. Save Project (This is your OSP)

You done ^_^

Extra Steps

1. Close Outfit Studio, and Body Slider

2. Relaunch Body Slider

3. Pick the outfit (OSP you just saved)

4. Then a preset 

5. Adjust your sliders

6. Select Batch Build

7. Select only the projects you want affected

Done ^_^

Now technically you should be able to replace any of the meshes with those from 2pacs selection and you are good to go!

Hope this helps

- Shelly

Here is bodyslide files for a bunch of the outfits. You NEED the base pack from the first post. Will add more as I do more or people upload more. All except the vault suit are done by me so if they don't work, let me know. Will do them all eventually. This is not a tutorial for doing them or whatever, just install with NMM and set your shape with bodyslide, no dicking around in outfit studio needed.

So far done skimpy cage armor, highschool outfit, kellogs, all the raiders and underwear. Include vaultsuit too.

Thanks! This helps a million omg.. I have soo many loose OSP's now from trial and error that its getting confusing. Think I'll back up what I have and simply applies these. Nice thing is once your build to the desired outfit.. You rarely if ever have to visit it again, at least for me that is ^_^

Okay, think this will be my last update tonight. Fixed the highschool outfit, ty. All that's left to do I think is leather over armor and some of the raider over armor pieces, all under armor is done. Will carry on doing them tomorrow or so, unless someone else does them first. Let me know if I screwed anything else up (tired and unwell so highly likely).

Bodyslide files. NMM installable.

Also, can someone do a low cut harness version with full pants? the short shorts throw me off.

Or atleast make the harness original color.

Get calyps harness from nexus and rxl's bodyslide conversions for them. Gives you lots of different choices with the harness.

Tried that, for some reason the Bodyslider mod wont load it :( 

Okay, think this will be my last update tonight. Fixed the highschool outfit, ty. All that's left to do I think is leather over armor and some of the raider over armor pieces, all under armor is done. Will carry on doing them tomorrow or so, unless someone else does them first. Let me know if I screwed anything else up (tired and unwell so highly likely).

I have great doubt. Note that there are two files: "convertMelonstoCBBE.osp" and ConvertCBBETo2pacMelons.osp" in the options "Outfit / Body". They do exactly?

I have great doubt. Note that there are two files: "convertMelonstoCBBE.osp" and ConvertCBBETo2pacMelons.osp" in the options "Outfit / Body". They do exactly?

Those are the outfit studio references to convert his armor meshs to CBBE, or CBBE meshes to his custom body, melons. The file on the first page has a video included, watch it clears up a lot.