2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Awesome works !

But i'll wait for a CBBE'Curvy versions if someone manages to do them ;)

why dont you do it with bodyslide?

Im waiting for the Curvy version as well, I tried it with body slide, but the distortion on the exposed breasts was horrible and then getting the yellow lining (skimpy vaultsuit) of the vault suit and the regular vault suit material to even out just ended horribly when I tried... spent 3 hours trying to get it to work, no luck.

Probably need Blender or Nifskope to get it to play nice.

but yeah im in the same boat, I love the designs I just want a bit smaller breasts and/or curvy body please.

oh i see, i was thinking you meant just the body. 

nah, really loving the Skimpy Vault Suit, I just wish I could shrink the chest size alittle because it seems to be permanently set to that size, and when I did work on shrinking it, it doesn't really do so evenly so it looks like someone took a baseball bat to a soft watermelon...

@ 2Pac

A conversion tool for your shape back to the default CBBE.

Drop it into the Bodyslide folder.

How to use.

Inside Outfit Studio click on "Load Project" and in the pop up go to your Bodyslide\Slidersets\ folder and choose the "2pacDMelontoCBBE.osp"

The CBBE body should load up in 2Pac's shape with a single slider "slider at 0 is 2pac's shape, slider at 100 is cbbe shape".

Load one of 2Pac's outfit's.

Next go up and click on sliders at the top and choose "Conform to sliders" (this will conform the outfit to the slider).

Next put the "2pac to cbbe" slider to 100 and the shape should change over to the default cbbe shape.

Now go back to the slider option at the top and under it choose "Set Base shape" (now the outfit is in the default cbbe shape).

Last part load the CBBE reference shape, conform to sliders and make any adjustments you want to the outfit and export the nif and you are done.

attachicon.gif2Pac DoubleMelon to CBBE.7z

This is a test... No Zap slider on the body (just in case someone comes up with a torn vault suit texture in the future to use with this).

attachicon.gif2Pac Open Vauilt Suit -Bodyslide-.7z

Note: Since I did leave the full CBBE body in the outfit I did copy the weight paints from the body onto the parts of the outfit (hopefully it will not clip thru, but there is no telling at this point in time as I have not had a chance to test it in game).

Edit: Tested the vault suit in game and it works just fine after bodysliding, no cliping from what I could tell.

Setup: Vault 111 Dirty Texture - Black suit, Vault 111 symbol - Kiss of Death (lipstick print with skull n crossbones in the bottom right corner). Vault suit clean - Blue retexture.

Body shape = CBBE Slim plus breast slider at 100

attachicon.gifScreenShot23.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot24.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot25.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot26.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot27.jpg

And yes I use the Vault Meat Open suit as my pipboy background texture :)

Great work :)

I am still going to make them all easily convertable guys, i know how. im just finishing all the armor peices first, but this tool is basically what i was going to do.

I need to go through and make sure my earlier armor peices have the latest version of my body underneath with the same vertices as cbbe. That way scaling will work much better. Right now on some earlier armors there will be distortion. Just be patient guys im only one man!

Thanks 2pac looking forward to it. :)

How can I make these outfits fit with my custom body? I don't rly like those giant boobs they look ugly with my character e.e

Er..  two quick possibilities of the top of the head.  One-- no offense nor malice intended here-- read the thread-- folks posting earlier have shown how to convert the bodies to a native CBBE format, whereupon you should be able to swap it to your own preset.  Outfit studio is a danged amazing tool. 

Two, and likely the easier and less painful solution, is to simply wait.  2Pac has mentioned actively working on creating sliders for the outfits, as well as tweaking them to conform to the CBBE body for a smoother transition.  Problem solved.  There's only one 2pac, and I doubt there is a handy cache of surplus elves conveniently chained to a workshop to get the job done.  

2pac`s armor and cloth (vault suit) pack have problem - you can not use both, armor and cloth (have some clipping problem`s). In game  some suit`s and cloth`s have some armor function`s, like Vault Suit. It properties that reduce the impact of energy and radiation. Combat armor have protection from kinetic impact. Need to use both to enchance survivability. Need to improve 2pac`s pack.

How can I make these outfits fit with my custom body? I don't rly like those giant boobs they look ugly with my character e.e

i think you can do it with outfit studio

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-26 20-40-13.jpgattachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-26 21-15-30.jpgattachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-26 21-45-54.jpgattachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-26 21-46-46.jpgattachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-26 21-48-56.jpg

I tried to shrink the chest for the Skimpy Vault Suit, it didn't end well, is there any advice you could perhaps give?

Mostly just pertaining to getting the chest to and the clothes to shrink without distorting because the lining of the vault suit tends to twist and bend in odd directions when I use deflate

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-26 20-40-13.jpgattachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-26 21-15-30.jpgattachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-26 21-45-54.jpgattachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-26 21-46-46.jpgattachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-26 21-48-56.jpg

I tried to shrink the chest for the Skimpy Vault Suit, it didn't end well, is there any advice you could perhaps give?

Mostly just pertaining to getting the chest to and the clothes to shrink without distorting because the lining of the vault suit tends to twist and bend in odd directions when I use deflate

Use the 2pacDMelontoCBBE project and convert the body to cbbe, then you can use the bodyslide.

Use the 2pacDMelontoCBBE project and convert the body to cbbe, then you can use the bodyslide.

Hm wait, so I don't even need to use Outfit Studio then?