2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

So after mulling over the contents of the skimpy armor folders for a while and reading 2pac's update notes, i think i figured things out for myself.

You can't convert these armors to , for instance, the bombshell body in bodyslide since there is no shapedata or sliderpresets available. Instead you can use Outfit Studio to tweak 2Pac's armor manually to any body you want. And to help us in that regard he has kindly added a tutorial video.

Are my assumptions correct? (apologies if i sound like a noob, but i've never used Bodyslide before and i feel a bit overwhelmed).

No, your assumptions are not correct.

you CAN convert them to any preset you want, including bombshell, by using load slider preset like I showed in my video.

Known issues:

-Some weighting is wonky for now

- combat torso clips, will be fixed soon

Was wondering if the dismemberment been fixed ??? i don't see it mentioned on front page ??
No it hasnt. Has CBBE have dismemeberment?

Hey 2pac, I cant remember if it the mesh/texture was your but can you make something using that cowgirl outfit from fo3?

It wasn't mine, I got permission from the orignal author, or it may have been a modder resource, I can't remember. Either way I think you are ok to use it

Thanks man, i've just downloaded your tutorial andi will take a look at it.

2pac can the underwear outfit that comes in the clothes meshes folder also be converted using the body slide?

That and the ArmoredCoat are the only outfits I could not convert. Other than that amazing tutorial. I never knew the body slide was that easy.

You should be able to, I will test and check stay tuned

Troll or not .. I love your adult collection 2pac <3, and now you have a new follower!! Haters will hate, especially the jealous ones lol. I was about to replay Fo4 today when I thought to myself omg these avatars are boring now. Soo glad I found this thread ^_^. Installation was very easy, no NMM, no glitches, and no bugs at all! + endorsed.

Only one tiny thing - I suited up the light weight combat armor when I noticed .. no shoes; this and a few other sets. I will be patient for your spring shoe line :3

In the meantime, can you or someone point me to the black open leather harness slider preset obj that Megalov featured on Dec 23th (post #343) or is this something that is a combination of the CBBE harness collection + doublemelons using outfit studio?. I'd post an image but I'm still a newbie with the forum.

Thanks

-shelly

Oh, look at this, some raider armors...

attachicon.gifcanthid.jpg

Also, Engineerscribe/ (FOutfit) mesh is textureless..

PS. Cant for the life of me convert skyrim cbbe to fo4 cbbe without crazy crashes and texture problems.. RIP.

They are only textureless in outfit studio, the textures will display in game, this has to do with the new materials files that overwrite the textures in nif files.

haha and yes i added raider stuff

2pac can the underwear outfit that comes in the clothes meshes folder also be converted using the body slide?

That and the ArmoredCoat are the only outfits I could not convert. Other than that amazing tutorial. I never knew the body slide was that easy.

Thanks. I do not know why but I really can not convert that 2 like rest of them.

Just found out the problem. uploaded a new version that fixes it (02a)

@2pac

Ok .. so I've followed the steps for combining the harness with your model but for some reason I cannot get the texture to show up in the preview prior to build. I made sure to reference the harness.nif, and textures but I get this

http://s15.postimg.org/no2zjosm3/wtftexturemaperr01.jpg

any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong. I am so close, but this last part has been frustrating me for the last hour or so :(

Also. if there is a ready made project file that features the open harness, low cut bottom that would be even better ...

@2pac

Ok .. so I've followed the steps for combining the harness with your model but for some reason I cannot get the texture to show up in the preview prior to build. I made sure to reference the harness.nif, and textures but I get this

any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong. I am so close, but this last part has been frustrating me for the last hour or so :(

Nothing is wrong. Any textures assigned inside the nif are irrelevant now, and there arent any on that mesh.  the textures that get assigned by the material files overwrite whatever is in the nif. So even if there are no textures assigned in the nif (like that mesh), they will still show up in game as long as the material path is there.

Also about the combat armor:

i need to redo the combat armor because of clipping issues, but they arent meant to have shoes. Vanilla didnt have shoes either because you are supposed to wear something underneath anyways. 

Thanks. I do not know why but I really can not convert that 2 like rest of them.

just fixed this, download new version

@2pac

Nothing is wrong. Any textures assigned inside the nif are irrelevant now, and there arent any on that mesh.  the textures that get assigned by the material files overwrite whatever is in the nif. So even if there are no textures assigned in the nif (like that mesh), they will still show up in game as long as the material path is there.

i need to redo the combat armor because of clipping issues, but they arent meant to have shoes. Vanilla didnt have shoes either because you are supposed to wear something underneath anyways. 

So simply ignore the "no texture" error and compile anyway?

@2pac

So simply ignore the "no texture" error and compile anyway?

yes, change the path to the custom material file in nifskope, not in outfit studio

yes, change the path to the custom material file in nifskope, not in outfit studio

I'm terrible at NifSkope and the genius that designed the harness used a custom reference directory instead of the normal path .. Unless someone is kind enough to put the project file up much like you did for the other outfits.. I'm pretty much dead in the water ..That was the only outfit I really wanted for this run..

This is what I get each time I compile it with the default texture references

http://s11.postimg.org/4lsc4rkib/Screen_Shot180.png

I'm terrible at NifSkope and the genius that designed the harness used a custom reference directory instead of the normal path .. Unless someone is kind enough to put the project file up much like you did for the other outfits.. I'm pretty much dead in the water ..That was the only outfit I really wanted for this run..

This is what I get each time I compile it with the default texture references

http://s11.postimg.org/4lsc4rkib/Screen_Shot180.png

Pm me all the relevant files. I will fix the paths. They needed to be custom paths, dont knock the author.

Hi @2pac4eva7!

Since some newbies in modding may (will) have difficulties to install your mods, I made a FOMod with all your files (yes even the body).

I used the pics you provided for it. Bodyslide and the body are marked as optionnal.

here it is 2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - FOMOD.rar

If I forgot something or you want me to update it, feel free to spam me :D

edit : uploading took times, so I dunno what got updated :P

Hi @2pac4eva7!

Since some newbies in modding may (will) have difficulties to install your mods, I made a FOMod with all your files (yes even the body).

I used the pics you provided for it. Bodyslide and the body are marked as optionnal.

here it is attachicon.gif2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - FOMOD.rar

This is pretty nice .. sadly for newbs like me who may experience /dir mapping issues - maybe a bat or exe that can push these files into their proper repos might help

cbbeddeasydir.jpg

I supposed I can put something together that would help.. it would be like our own LL2Pac Installer of sorts... :3

Shelly

Hi @2pac4eva7!

here it is attachicon.gif2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - FOMOD.rar

good job, ill link to your fomod soon. Make sure it is update to the latest version of all my files ;)

Hi @2pac4eva7!

This is pretty nice .. sadly for newbs like me who may experience /dir mapping issues - maybe a bat or exe that can push these files into their proper repos might help

cbbeddeasydir.jpg

I supposed I can put something together that would help.. it would be like our own LL2Pac Installer of sorts... :3

Shelly

Since FOMod are supported by NMM and MO, the install should prompt you your option and automatically place them in their correct folders :)

Pm me all the relevant files. I will fix the paths. They needed to be custom paths, dont knock the author.

Not knocking the author, I do admire his work and have been endorsing it since the days of my modding Skyrim to death. I am entitled to an opinion however, and there is something to be said about compatibility which sad to say is not as common place. In any event I did send the link, but let me know if you prefer the individual files. Thanks again in advance.

Shelly :3

I've been trying several times to download the file, the older and the new, chrome still gives me "Network error" (but I can download any other, just the main file doesnt go on).

Downloading LeFlemard version..

tell me if there's something that don't work (already noted that underwear.nif and female something isn't up to date, will reup soon).

Not knocking the author, I do admire his work and have been endorsing it since the days of my modding Skyrim to death. I am entitled to an opinion however, and there is something to be said about compatibility which sad to say is not as common place. In any event I did send the link, but let me know if you prefer the individual files. Thanks again in advance.

Shelly :3

Calyps knows what hes doing. He didnt want to override vanilla materials in case someone else wanted to use them for a mod. That actually makes it more compatible than if he hadn't used a custom path.

I've been trying several times to download the file, the older and the new, chrome still gives me "Network error" (but I can download any other, just the main file doesnt go on).

Downloading LeFlemard version..

tell me if there's something that don't work (already noted that underwear.nif and female something isn't up to date, will reup soon).

I wont be uploading a new version for a day or so, so i think you are good for now.

Calyps knows what hes doing. He didnt want to override vanilla materials in case someone else wanted to use them for a mod. That actually makes it more compatible than if he hadn't used a custom path.

That does make sense..Thanks for the clarification. Many of my originals were lost constant overrides by NMM

Screen_Shot181.png

You are my hero.. Thanks for the help and quick response.. Rochelle of the Wastelands is now ready to lay low the lawless and look really sexy doing it.

Have a Happy New Year!

Shelly xoxoxox

Ya.... I still cant get the mod to work. I drag and drop the stuff into Fallout4 > Data folder (like when typically installing mods) and enable the ESP in modmanager, and it still leave my character flat chested and vanlilla outfits.

Have you made all the necessary ini changes?