2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

You need (at least its what i do for now), you open the 2pacDMelontoCBBE project as reference,  open the 2pac outfit over that reference,  then slider-> conform to slider.

Once the body/outfit is cbbe you can use cbbe as reference, it will be easier to fix anything else.

You need (at least its what i do for now), you open the 2pacDMelontoCBBE project as reference,  open the 2pac outfit over that reference,  then slider-> conform to slider.

Once the body/outfit is cbbe you can use cbbe as reference, it will be easier to fix anything else.

rgr alright

did that an issue I am having is that the chest has essentially 3 layers.

the Body / Breast, the Suit 0, and the Suit 1... and its just trying to get them to line up that is the killer, without looking like hot garbage in July.

*edit*

I can modify the clothes just fine, its the breasts that keep messing up

the only way I can really shrink them is under the "bod" selection

*edit 2*

ok, so I loaded the 2pacDMelontoCBBE and it loads the super huge breast body.

Then I load 2pac's Skimpy Vaultsuit... which is also using the skimpy body

Do I try to start deflating? because when I start deflating it doesn't shrink the breasts, I can shrink the clothes until they are inside the breast and I cant see them any more but the breasts don't shrink unless I start on the "bod"

where am I messing up?

All these issues you guys are having with the deflating breasts i know how to fix, and am working on fixing them. It just takes time.

Awesome thanks!

You are the man!

You dont need two bodies on the same outfit... remove the extra (delete). Work with Cbbe.

do I remove the one labeled "CBBE" or the one labed "bod"

sorry about all the questions im trying to learn more about this program

*edit*

Ok Deleted the one labeled "bod"

when I try to use the slider to shrink the clothing it shrinks the breast under it, and im back at the other problem now, the clothes don't deflate/ inflate well and often separate into parts as the lining and the vault suit are two different parts

*edit*

Note to self.. DO NOT DELETE "bod"  I finally have something I am happy with on the clothes.. but the body is gone.... crap..

Ok, so how do I Open the normal CBBE body, but get rid of the Body that comes with the Vault Suit Skimpy so I can work on attaching it to the CBBE body, I must have missed something... because the 2pac to CBBE set makes  the big breasted body and the big breasted body comes with the outfit and im just trying to resize it to the normal CBBE body.

*edit #3*

Ok now I got the body back into it, but the leggings never showed up in Outfit Studio and they clip really badly along with the sleeves....

*head desk*

*EDIT*

I Finally have something I can live with atleast... though I anxiously await 2pac's additional work to make things easier and/or someone else who is better than me doing this.

Thanks for the awesome mod 2pac :D

Here's my improved gameplay 

my char

jjddGwu.jpg

followers

curie, piper, cait

NTPtb7p.jpg

hi 2pac, just wondering... will you consider making this an addon mod (not replacer) in the future?

keep up the great work :)

I would also love a non-replacer version so that I can choose who has your super sexy stuff :P

I was waiting for this to come out so I'd have a reason to start another playthrough! Great stuff so far--not sure if it's been mentioned, but the inside of the bomber jacket is transparent (doesn't bother me, just reporting in).

I'll be looking forward to future updates!

For the Love of Talos, people - READ THE THREAD!  He's already stated - several times - that he WILL be redoing the bodytype so it can be used in Bodysilde/Outfit Studio. He's already stated he will be doing every outfit in the game.

Without a GECK for FO4, all he can do "easily"  is replacers. Give him a chance to complete his work before pestering him for different versions of outfits because your taste doesn't match his.

And have some patience, it's the holiday season, and he's got real life responsibilities to deal with as well as slaving over this to give us the pretties. Many thanks for all your hard work and patience in bringing this to us, 2pac.  

@ 2Pac

A conversion tool for your shape back to the default CBBE.

Drop it into the Bodyslide folder.

How to use.

Inside Outfit Studio click on "Load Project" and in the pop up go to your Bodyslide\Slidersets\ folder and choose the "2pacDMelontoCBBE.osp"

The CBBE body should load up in 2Pac's shape with a single slider "slider at 0 is 2pac's shape, slider at 100 is cbbe shape".

Load one of 2Pac's outfit's.

Next go up and click on sliders at the top and choose "Conform to sliders" (this will conform the outfit to the slider).

Next put the "2pac to cbbe" slider to 100 and the shape should change over to the default cbbe shape.

Now go back to the slider option at the top and under it choose "Set Base shape" (now the outfit is in the default cbbe shape).

Last part load the CBBE reference shape, conform to sliders and make any adjustments you want to the outfit and export the nif and you are done.

attachicon.gif2Pac DoubleMelon to CBBE.7z

This is a test... No Zap slider on the body (just in case someone comes up with a torn vault suit texture in the future to use with this).

attachicon.gif2Pac Open Vauilt Suit -Bodyslide-.7z

Note: Since I did leave the full CBBE body in the outfit I did copy the weight paints from the body onto the parts of the outfit (hopefully it will not clip thru, but there is no telling at this point in time as I have not had a chance to test it in game).

Edit: Tested the vault suit in game and it works just fine after bodysliding, no cliping from what I could tell.

Setup: Vault 111 Dirty Texture - Black suit, Vault 111 symbol - Kiss of Death (lipstick print with skull n crossbones in the bottom right corner). Vault suit clean - Blue retexture.

Body shape = CBBE Slim plus breast slider at 100

attachicon.gifScreenShot23.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot24.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot25.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot26.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot27.jpg

And yes I use the Vault Meat Open suit as my pipboy background texture :)

That conversion worked perfectly for me. Thanks very much for the Christmas present. 

Great work! Can u please share ur body preset for bodyslide to help us fit other armors to your divine outfits? :3

soon, today even. big update coming

For the Love of Talos, people - READ THE THREAD!  He's already stated - several times - that he WILL be redoing the bodytype so it can be used in Bodysilde/Outfit Studio. He's already stated he will be doing every outfit in the game.

Without a GECK for FO4, all he can do "easily"  is replacers. Give him a chance to complete his work before pestering him for different versions of outfits because your taste doesn't match his.

And have some patience, it's the holiday season, and he's got real life responsibilities to deal with as well as slaving over this to give us the pretties. Many thanks for all your hard work and patience in bringing this to us, 2pac.  

Thank you :)

Problem with drifter outfit, How I can fix it please?

151227023711251804.jpg

Error message in the Outfit Studio :

151227030325275757.jpg

.casimages.com/img/2015/12/27/151227023711251804.jpg]

This is a current limitation of outfit studio unfortunately, the reference skeleton doesnt have the necessary bones, you will need to message caliente or osnious about this.

Big update coming later today, and a tutorial video about sliders, stay tuned

Breast bones scaled up by 20% :D

LGZqdKBl.jpg

Fallout4_2015_12_25_22_27_15_579_zpsd1tg

Fallout4_2015_12_25_22_24_25_022_zpstt4u

Fallout4_2015_12_25_22_29_33_337_zpsyyqv

Fallout4_2015_12_25_22_29_10_298_zpseqbd

Can we get the presets of these bodies? Please.

Speaking for myself my characters body is just the far left skinny body in character creation with 2pac's clothing mod on top....she does appear to be slimmer than Curie and have a smaller arse, so it must be character creation that is having an effect because it's the clothing that's creating the body. There is a Bombshell preset in the released CBBE that is pretty close though.

Problem with drifter outfit, How I can fix it please?

151227023711251804.jpg

Error message in the Outfit Studio :

151227030325275757.jpg

.casimages.com/img/2015/12/27/151227023711251804.jpg]

You can add the cloth bones back by copying from the original mesh (bscloth) .. also fix any skirt physics problem.