Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

46 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

'Immersive Creatures' is a Skyrim mod (Might also be for Fallout 4). And I believe there is a mod on the Skyrim-section to extends creature pregnancy to the added creatures from that mod.

What it has to do with Fertile Breeder TTW, I don't know. It's not even the correct game.

I think in reference to this, it is the story behind the mods themselves.  Which is really well done.  I would strongly recommend you get all of the TTW related things so you can check it out. Pepertje really did do a good job on this even with the bugs that he is fixing.  Which again is more than a lot of mods I have played.  And Jade.  One of the best followers a person can have.  Because she brings a backstory to the table and so few followers actually do that.

6 hours ago, THEMEMESJACK said:

What is Immersive Creature Pregnancy?

Immersive Creature Pregnancy means you cannot be impregnated by animals until you're actually a breeder. With this checked, Fertile Breeder automatically sets some values in Sexout Pregnancy to achieve this.

3 hours ago, pepertje said:

Immersive Creature Pregnancy means you cannot be impregnated by animals until you're actually a breeder. With this checked, Fertile Breeder automatically sets some values in Sexout Pregnancy to achieve this.

My apolagies. I didn't relealize it was also a feature in this mod. Please ignore my stupid comment.

On 6/11/2018 at 4:15 PM, snarfies said:

It doesn't.  Jade and Bourne still just stare at each other silently, at least on my end.

In light of that I had Jade just scavenge power armor, but then I did a Sunny Day for April, and when I finally found April, her and her mother just silently stare at each other as well.

Was wondering if you had any luck with the blank audio files batch that this gentleman ran into?  Having the same problem with Jade and Bourne. 

27 minutes ago, rabidsquirrel said:

Was wondering if you had any luck with the blank audio files batch that this gentleman ran into?  Having the same problem with Jade and Bourne. 

This file should contain all audios as-are right now, for all plugins. This includes actual voice acting as well as blank audios I've already added. See if they're already included.

https://mega.nz/#!OZQFFC7R!Pr_EuOefLOiPvLyfypJUjdt9THZRNX1oUIF9AhAr9lI

4 hours ago, pepertje said:

This file should contain all audios as-are right now, for all plugins. This includes actual voice acting as well as blank audios I've already added. See if they're already included.

https://mega.nz/#!OZQFFC7R!Pr_EuOefLOiPvLyfypJUjdt9THZRNX1oUIF9AhAr9lI

Tried it.  No change.  Bourne goes up and says something that shows up or doesn't show up in subtitles depending on distance and Jade just stands there looking at her. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 1:30 PM, snarfies said:

...and now I've had a woman named "Nadia" run up to us in Novac, and all she does is stare, no dialogue.  This is now the third NPC in this series that's done that.  Seems to be a recurring theme.

Oh well, I do like the ambition of the Jade module, anyhow.

Same problem here too.  Not sure what is causing it.  Do have your latest release.  Hopefully it isn't to much of a pain to figure out what is causing the issue.  And please don't feel like I am trying to rush you either.  You do what you gotta do.  Just letting you know about a bug. 

On 8/1/2018 at 1:18 PM, rabidsquirrel said:

Same problem here too.  Not sure what is causing it.  Do have your latest release.  Hopefully it isn't to much of a pain to figure out what is causing the issue.  And please don't feel like I am trying to rush you either.  You do what you gotta do.  Just letting you know about a bug. 

That's very likely the lack of audio files. Universal Silent Voice (I believe it's called) works wonders in regular dialogue, but conversations where the player isn't involved makes it go all wonky with scripts. I could try rerigging the convo to make use of the original embedded conversation system rather than use end dialogue script fragments.

16 hours ago, pepertje said:

That's very likely the lack of audio files. Universal Silent Voice (I believe it's called) works wonders in regular dialogue, but conversations where the player isn't involved makes it go all wonky with scripts. I could try rerigging the convo to make use of the original embedded conversation system rather than use end dialogue script fragments.

Not sure exactly what the cause is.  I did install the audio files that you posted a few posts earlier prior to running into Nadia.  The only other bugs I have found with Jade involve the spastic replication of the armor chosen from her wardrobe if you make it playable and a problem with the impregnation upon going into the Old World Blues DLC but both of those can be gotten around by use of console so I am not too worried about them.  Still one of the best followers out there though! 

2 minutes ago, piecheese10 said:

So,I just installed the TTW addons, and FMM says the following:

"WARNING: This plugin has the file extension .esp but its file header marks it as an .esm!"

Is this a problem, or should I just ignore it?

You can ignore that. For faces and other stuff you need to toggle it as ESM, but for other reasons you want to make it an ESP. Same goes for Maternity Pack Overkill.

Just ignore it, its how the modmaker enables features, while not removing other features.

New problem: I've completed Zeta and I'm trying to complete the ensuing quest where I have to find an alien hunter's diary in the DC ruins. Where exactly is it? The compass says it's in the Pennsylvania Avenue-Georgetown Metro, but when I enter, it tells me to go all the way to Georgetown. When I exit the metro, it tells me to go back in. I've seen no sign of any sort of diary while in there, just burned books.

48 minutes ago, piecheese10 said:

New problem: I've completed Zeta and I'm trying to complete the ensuing quest where I have to find an alien hunter's diary in the DC ruins. Where exactly is it? The compass says it's in the Pennsylvania Avenue-Georgetown Metro, but when I enter, it tells me to go all the way to Georgetown. When I exit the metro, it tells me to go back in. I've seen no sign of any sort of diary while in there, just burned books.

There is a building that you can enter in Georgetown that is a small townhouse.  The diary is in there.

2 hours ago, DanishMustard said:

Getting an issue during the Research Lab section of Zeta where Jade suddenly disappears from the game entirely. This also happens a few seconds after the game loads in.

Sometimes you have to disable and enable her to get her to reappear.  Type in console prid xx005791 (where xx is your load order) disable and then enable.  That should fix her right up.

On 8/25/2018 at 5:58 PM, TiMur said:

I have a problem with Midship Deck in Rivet city. The game crashes when i enter. There is a problem with DCBreeder

Do you have NVAC?  Because I am running a huge load order and have no problems with Rivet City other than the TTW bug which shuts down the market. 

There is indeed something wrong with DC Breeder in rivet city. I don't have any crashes there, but for some reason some of the room doorways on the Midship deck appear to open into nothing until you step through them. See the attached screenshot. The room you can't see while looking through the doorway is still there. If you step into the room, it's visible. Looking back through the doorway from inside the room it's the same. The doorway appears to open into a blank nothing. It might be an incompatibility with some other mod. Possibly Rivet City Realignment. Disabling FBDCBreeder.esp specifically resolves the issue. Nothing else I disabled made any difference.

ScreenShot.png

On 11/29/2016 at 12:00 PM, audixas said:

I seem to have run into a bit of an issue.

After destroying two of the generators on the ship, I decided to loot the Cargo Hold, or whatever it's called. I met up with Jade, we killed some aliens, but when I get to the research lab and get raped by the aliens, I can't progress any further. The aliens get scare away by a bighorner and to progress further, I need to "thank" him. Except that trying to interact with it in any way just tells me that "it is too tired after the ordeal". Is it a bug or am I supposed to do something else? I tried "thanking" him through Smaller Talk, but he isn't interested.

I'm have a very similar issue. The biggest differences is when I try to interact with the bighorner, nothing happen I don't get the "too tired after the ordeal." Smaller talk is off and subtitles are on. After trying "startconversation player FBZRLJadeSpotBighoner1" the dialog starts. I get as far as who should thank the bighorner, "he is all mine" or "he is all your".  I can't move to the next room, when I try, I get a message about needed to "thank" the bighorner 1st.

I don't know what I did different but it worked normal this time. (didn't use any console commands) Only thing I notice is Jade and the player finished the sex scene at the same time. Jade usually finishes her scene before the player.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, piecheese10 said:

I tried to run these mods with all of their requirements, and sometime during Jade's quest, ran out of memory. I know there's really nothing I can do in this scenario, but I really wish this mod could work with JUST Fallout 3 so that this wouldn't happen.

Do you run with the 4GB patched exe?

On 9/28/2018 at 12:36 PM, dborg2 said:

Do you run with the 4GB patched exe?

No, I had never heard of that before. I'm downloading it now, though.

EDIT: So far, it's working. However, when I attempt to start the Zeta DLC by approaching the crashed UFO, the screen goes white and just stays that way. The cutscene of my character getting abducted never occurs. It's just a white screen, the rad counter in the top right, and the wind whistling in the background. What did I do wrong now?

13 hours ago, piecheese10 said:

No, I had never heard of that before. I'm downloading it now, though.

EDIT: So far, it's working. However, when I attempt to start the Zeta DLC by approaching the crashed UFO, the screen goes white and just stays that way. The cutscene of my character getting abducted never occurs. It's just a white screen, the rad counter in the top right, and the wind whistling in the background. What did I do wrong now?

Are you using NVAC?   It sounds like it is hanging up and NVAC can clear that up.