For some reason this mod requires all three skyrim addons. If that is intentional please list them as requirements.

Not sure which "three skyrim addons" you are refering to, but I have updated my mod requirements.

Sorry, didn't see you replied. I'm referring to Dawnguard, Dragonborn and HearthFire.

Nice mod idea though.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I had installed this to try it out, but got the invisible armbinder glitch others were talking about. I uninstalled this mod, and completely uninstalled and reinstalled the DDA and DDE mods along with the bodyslide slider files. The armbinder still doesn't show up in my game. Any ideas?

It's the bodyslide files that are causing this issue. They're older and won't work properly with this mod straight out of the box, but can be manually tweaked to work. You just have to edit the nif file as described in the tutorial that Dreamweaver posted earlier in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to double check and make sure I fully understand this (it is late early morning, and I'm half asleep).  What this does is re-enable hands, and thus things worn on hands, while wearing an armbinder, correct?  I'm checking on this because the impression that I got from the images was that the nifs were edited to show either fingers or the hands sticking out the end of the armbinder, i.e. the leather running from just below the shoulders to the wrist.  

Just want to double check and make sure I fully understand this (it is late early morning, and I'm half asleep).  What this does is re-enable hands, and thus things worn on hands, while wearing an armbinder, correct?  I'm checking on this because the impression that I got from the images was that the nifs were edited to show either fingers or the hands sticking out the end of the armbinder, i.e. the leather running from just below the shoulders to the wrist.  

the armbinder works lke the original one. except that the original one make the hands disappear so that it doesn't clip through the armbinder.

this mesh is slightly longer, so no need for that.

appart from this, there's no difference in how it's used

needs alot of tes5edit cleaning, generates to many glitches and bugs

what glitches and bugs are you refering to ? to fix it with just what you say is impossible lol

i don't have such things in my game though, and LOOT doesn't find anything dirty in the esp.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

This mod was worth it just to fix the awkward swimming animations a bit. It still looks a bit silly watching my girl miraculously escape her armbinder every time she jumps into the water only to have her arms sucked back in when she leaves. But still miles better than having the missing hand meshes on top of that.

• 1 month later...