ButchDiavolo Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 Well, I can't blame him. Milk does a body good and all that.
Guest Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 I didn't say anything about mil but beef meat. Hello!!!
ButchDiavolo Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 I didn't say anything about mil but beef meat. Hello!!!  Hi  You want cocked milk maybe? Â
Guest Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahah you dirty perverts ........ :P :P
Guest Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 Im not sure but I dont think it was Lokomootje who voted for me before. It would take going through the posts to find out though...
Guest Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 We'll have to get you more votes than he cow. Â Yes definately agree there
ButchDiavolo Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 I see... yet another communist conspiricy against my svelt purple frame. Â You do realise that the colour of jealousy is green, right?
ThatSeasonsGal Posted January 5, 2016 Posted January 5, 2016 Oh well, I think I was actually the one who voted SnowOwl back when he was an archer. #Derp
ButchDiavolo Posted January 5, 2016 Posted January 5, 2016 I think I was the other one that voted for the Owl. But if that means he gets more points than me, the Divine Bovine, I will retract my vote bwahahahahaha
Guest Posted January 13, 2016 Posted January 13, 2016 Hello my friend. Here is the list: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54637-whos-avatar-youd-love-to-have-sex-or-not-to-have-sex/?p=1414163
Guest ...failure Posted January 13, 2016 Posted January 13, 2016 Hello my friend. Here is the list: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54637-whos-avatar-youd-love-to-have-sex-or-not-to-have-sex/?p=1414163 Â Good to know Â
Agent Tex Posted October 14, 2020 Posted October 14, 2020 On 12/23/2015 at 3:25 PM, Cynical Misanthrope said: Here is my little list of avatars I would like to bang: (in no particular order)  Lokomotje Selina Kyle Sunsakuka Shocky Agent Tex AngelOfEther DeedLit GrinOfShadecrest HomeWorlder Kalilies Khiropter Melodic Robton HelloSanta MordSif  And prolly 439 others. But to lazy to write them all down.    I just found this, and um thanks
worik Posted October 14, 2020 Posted October 14, 2020 56 minutes ago, Agent Tex said: I just found this, and um thanks Without your post (rising this one from it's alcove) I wouldn't even have known. But the game seems to be abandoned, right ?
Agent Tex Posted October 14, 2020 Posted October 14, 2020 2 hours ago, worik said: Without your post (rising this one from it's alcove) I wouldn't even have known. But the game seems to be abandoned, right ? Maybe?
FauxFurry Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 What even was this? Is the game still afoot or is it one of those games that is lost as soon as one realizes that one is playing it?
Agent Tex Posted January 11, 2021 Posted January 11, 2021 I seriously have no idea but turns out people wanted to have sex with my avatar too
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.