Solitude Men's Club

• 1 month later...
Guest ffabris

Uploaded Men's Clubs Merged.

If you want all three clubs in a single mod, then get Men's Clubs Merged instead of the 3 separate ones. I've done minimal testing of this, so hopefully it works. The file is hosted on DropBox, due to its size; use the Mirrors link on the d/l page.

Only been to the Solitude house so far. But I'm loving it. The artwork, you mention that is your work?

Also, I counted the beds.. not counting the master, there are 9. So I assume I can use this as a harem location and invite a few  - setting some to sleep during the day?

Guest ffabris

Yes, the artwork is mine, from many years ago. Poser plus Vue in most cases.

And yes extra beds can be used. Or disable bathers to have more available.

Had an issue last night. I am manager of the Solitude club. But the Windhelm club would not let me in. The door requires a key, and the innkeeper said I had to join the solitude club - which I am already manager.

Is there a key in the Solitude club for Windhelm?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi ffabris,

How difficult would it be to add the gloriously functional NPCs initiating sex with each other, and NPCs proposing sex with the player, package(s) you've created for SMC to another cell, such as a player home mod?  I read earlier in the thread where you'd said it would only require adding some kind of marker to the cell - if you could give a more detailed "how to for dummies" step-by-step kinda thing I'd really truly appreciate it!   :)

I'd love to house my harem in my mod home of choice and have them randomly initiating sex with each other and/or propositioning my character like they do in SMC.  I would LOVE to add it to skyrimlazz' Daedric Castle ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67007/? ) - which already has a large pool with NPC auto-strip.

Or even better, if you were to get struck by the mad urge to give Daedric Castle a makeover like you did for Ayleid Citadel - but with the NPCs offering sex / random NPC sex packages from SMC - it would be wonderful! :D

I didn't realize Scent of Sex could be configured so that NPCs proposition the player character, rather than simply initiate a sex act with the player character.  I'll give it another try and see if I can figure out how to configure it so they ask...  It's something I really enjoy about SMC.  :D

Guest ffabris

I didn't realize Scent of Sex could be configured so that NPCs proposition the player character, rather than simply initiate a sex act with the player character.  I'll give it another try and see if I can figure out how to configure it so they ask...  It's something I really enjoy about SMC.   :D

Yes, it can be. Since it does so much, however, figuring out how to set it up may not be obvious, but it can be done.

It's just that I had read your comment introducing the add-on clubs where you'd said others could make add-ons too, and thought it might be possible to just use a player home mod as the location, since I really love the dialogues, 2-way or 3-way options NPCs offer, etc. that you've created in SMC.  :)

PS - I've been using SexTalk since its first release.   :)  

Guest ffabris

OK, it is possible to make an add-on, if you know CK and scripting. You would need to have the club as a requirement and make use of/extend the code it provides.

Guest ffabris

Ack!  Who remembers now. LOL

If memory serves, you need to set a keyword on the cell. Or perhaps a LocRefType flag on a marker in the cell.

Guest ffabris

OK, step one, make sure that both Solitude Men's Club, and whatever mod you want to adapt, are both flagged as Masters. You do this with TES5Edit. Load them up, then in the header section, Flags, make sure EMS is checked. If it isn't, check it, then exist TES5Edit, saving changes.

Once that's done, load both mods in CK. You'll be making a patch, so don't select any mod as active.

Actors section, find the NPCs you want to be affected by SMC sex acts. Add each of them to the faction SMCFaction. (Hum, this may not be needed). Animals need SMCAnimalFaction.

Locations section, find the location for the cell(s) you want to allow sex acts to occur in. Add the keyword LocTypeMensClub

In each cell where you want sex to happen, place one or more XMarkers; set their LocRefType to MensClubSexAreaLocRefType

You can also use: MensClubAnimalSexLocRefType (to allow animal sex) and MensClubNoSexLocRefType (to prevent sex in that specific cell).

Save the patch, giving it a name. :)

And I think that's it. I hope.