Solitude Men's Club

*picks up jaw from floor*

I... salute you, ffabris. What an incredible mod this is. It looks amazing and the guys are humpable.

The only "issue" I noticed was the animals in the cellar. I "thought" I could only interact with the werewolf and death hound, but I read in a previous post, that it will work with all the others as well. (haven't tried it yet).

Anyway, awesome work. Really well done :D

Guest ffabris

Welcome back to a real game, my friend.  :D

*picks up jaw from floor*

I... salute you, ffabris. What an incredible mod this is. It looks amazing and the guys are humpable.

The only "issue" I noticed was the animals in the cellar. I "thought" I could only interact with the werewolf and death hound, but I read in a previous post, that it will work with all the others as well. (haven't tried it yet).

Anyway, awesome work. Really well done :D

Yes, you can activate all of the, even if you don't get the hover text saying so.

Very glad you like it, thank you! :)

Eh, dear friend, ok that was easy but.... :angel:.....When I was in the place and after having a pair of greetings by the guys I had a happy CTD. After that I noticed my PC was a bit low on memory so my guess is, if I may, couldn't be that requirements are a bit too heavy for not so powerful machines?

Sorry it's just a thought.

Guest ffabris

Eh, dear friend, ok that was easy but.... :angel:.....When I was in the place and after having a pair of greetings by the guys I had a happy CTD. After that I noticed my PC was a bit low on memory so my guess is, if I may, couldn't be that requirements are a bit too heavy for not so powerful machines?

Sorry it's just a thought.

It is possible I guess, yes. Not much I can do about it really.

Not seen them shower either. There is a marker there, so not sure why it isn't used. As for swimming ... rarely, I guess. I had a choice when creating their package: either have them sandbox around a specific marker (which is how it was before I split the Solitude foyer/baths into two cells), or have them sandbox just in the cell.

Using the first of these, the NPCs tended to cluster round the marker. I had it in the pool, more or less in the center of the baths, so you would usually find a whole bunch all together swimming. Using the second package type, they seem to completely avoid it. Overall, for other reasons, I prefer the second package, even if it does seem to mean they don't swim.

I sorta liked having them cluster in the pool. Every time I came in there was a party going on. :-)

Guest ffabris

I sorta liked having them cluster in the pool. Every time I came in there was a party going on. :-)

Heh - this is true. But it got to look quite odd after I bit, I thought.

On the other hand, with the current system, they seem to all head upstairs when you walk in, before then scattering in a "natural" way. So.... no-win situation, really.

Guest ffabris

Small update:

SMC 1.8, WMC 1.1: Minor change to bathers' AI; now half sandbox centered in the pool, half sandbox in the cell. So a mix of the two methods I had used before. (Should be a simple drop-in update, as no scripts were changed.)

Heya ffabris, I have a question. I was looking through my papyrus log, hunting for an (unrelated) error when I found the spoilered error messages from SMC.

[01/09/2016 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Property SMCBather11 on script SMC_Config attached to SMCConfig (4407FEC9) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (44075CA5) is not the right type
[01/09/2016 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Property SMCBather12 on script SMC_Config attached to SMCConfig (4407FEC9) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (44075CA6) is not the right type
[01/09/2016 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Property SMCBather05 on script SMC_Config attached to SMCConfig (4407FEC9) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (44075C9F) is not the right type
[01/09/2016 - 06:01:33AM] warning: Property SMCJackOffKey on script SMC_Config attached to SMCConfig (4407FEC9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/09/2016 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Property SMCBather09 on script SMC_Config attached to SMCConfig (4407FEC9) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (44075CA3) is not the right type
[01/09/2016 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Property SMCBather06 on script SMC_Config attached to SMCConfig (4407FEC9) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (44075CA0) is not the right type
[01/09/2016 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Property SMCBather08 on script SMC_Config attached to SMCConfig (4407FEC9) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (44075CA2) is not the right type
[01/09/2016 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Property SMCBather07 on script SMC_Config attached to SMCConfig (4407FEC9) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (44075CA1) is not the right type
[01/09/2016 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Property SMCBather10 on script SMC_Config attached to SMCConfig (4407FEC9) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (44075CA4) is not the right type

I "think" that these messages merely pop up because I have the number of bathers set to 4 (seeing as the errors mention bathers starting from 5), but I just wanted to be sure, given my "luck" with some Skyrim mods ;)

Guest ffabris

Heya ffabris, I have a question. I was looking through my papyrus log, hunting for an (unrelated) error when I found the spoilered error messages from SMC.

I "think" that these messages merely pop up because I have the number of bathers set to 4 (seeing as the errors mention bathers starting from 5), but I just wanted to be sure, given my "luck" with some Skyrim mods ;)

Hum, never saw that before. So frankly I'm not sure. I'll check the code, ty.

Added:  OK, t'is a bug. Somehow, those properties were cleared in the script. No idea how. Will upload an update after I've double checked the other mods as well.

Guest ffabris

Strange, I didn't get a notice that you updated the file...

Anyway, I downloaded the new version and the errors/ warnings are gone :D Thanks!

Good, glad that worked.  No clue why the properties got wiped, but hey.

WOW. This is one of the best mods I have ever played.

The club is beautiful from the paintings, to the decor and the men... Oh, if only every guy in Skyrim looked like them. - Who am I kidding, real life also.

There are two hilarious oddities that I have noticed while in the club. Some of the guys give the "You should put some clothes on" speech, obviously ignoring the fact that they are naked as well. But my guy putting his c**k in their mouth, soon has them silent.

And the second is that some of the guys are dancing to non-existent music. Maybe a naked bard could be added at a later date.

Now I'm just waiting the courier to arrive, to get started on the next part of the club... And if my followers be good, I might take them next time, to enjoy the fun.

Guest ffabris

WOW. This is one of the best mods I have ever played.

The club is beautiful from the paintings, to the decor and the men... Oh, if only every guy in Skyrim looked like them. - Who am I kidding, real life also.

Thank you, so much! :) 

There are two hilarious oddities that I have noticed while in the club. Some of the guys give the "You should put some clothes on" speech, obviously ignoring the fact that they are naked as well. But my guy putting his c**k in their mouth, soon has them silent.

That's vanilla skyrim. Install No Naked Comments

And the second is that some of the guys are dancing to non-existent music. Maybe a naked bard could be added at a later date.

I hate bards! LOL The songs got on my nerves really quickly, so I have a mod to silence them. ;) Think of the dance as drunken revelry, not dancing to music. ;)

I hate bards! LOL The songs got on my nerves really quickly, so I have a mod to silence them. ;) Think of the dance as drunken revelry, not dancing to music. ;)

I don't like mimes, minstrels, thespians, acrobats, jugglers, troubadours or tumblers. Flutists give me a headache. I particularly hate jesters...

But yeah I hate them... I have Skyradio and have it play my own music on cell enter.

Guest ffabris

I don't like mimes, minstrels, thespians, acrobats, jugglers, troubadours or tumblers. Flutists give me a headache. I particularly hate jesters...

But yeah I hate them... I have Skyradio and have it play my own music on cell enter.

Heh - that works. :)  I forget what music I selected for the baths, but one of the vanilla ones I think. Kinda quiet.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

Realy great work ! Thank You . But I have one problem : no one is in the Windhelm Club and I can t enter the cellar because key required. But I have the Solitude key and I am manager, allready. Solitude and Riften works perfect.

Any help ?

Strange! If the club is empty, there's an install problem or something like that. There should be at least one NPC upstairs at all times. No other ideas, I'm afraid.

Guest ffabris

:)

Vanilla NPCs have set schedules, based on who they are. I tried to fit them in based on what they do in the vanilla game. Also, some won't show up if they're involved in a quest that is currently running. Guards can also show up, but since those are "generic", they get picked at random from the city, and fitted into preset schedules. Guards won't show up during CW sieges. But then, the player is busy fighting so that's not an issue. ;)

tonight I will take a look at the loadorder Loot created. I will put the Windhelm Club at last, also experimenting with enable

and disable the esp´s of the three clubs. Maybe there is another reason why the club is empty : the guys of Windhelm

take a few time to recognize that there is a new club for them. :D

tonight I will take a look at the loadorder Loot created. I will put the Windhelm Club at last, also experimenting with enable

and disable the esp´s of the three clubs. Maybe there is another reason why the club is empty : the guys of Windhelm

take a few time to recognize that there is a new club for them. :D

There should be men in clubs that are just there without them being part of the NPCs of the locales. They are basically unique NPCs in the clubs and they don't go anywhere else outside of them.

Did you check your MCM setting for 'number of bathers'? I believe the default is 6. Make sure that is not set to zero, I guess. I moved my setting up to eight and there are two more unique bathers in the clubs with that setting.

Anymore, I only use Loot as a guideline, not a law. I have begun to rely more on TESVEdit and just MO for making sure that my mod order is workable. Either of them will let you know if there is an error in your mod order but you have to check to make sure that you don't have nasty conflicts.

I found this advice to be helpful:

Finally: After you run sort in BOSS/LOOT, here's a general guide for getting your plugins in the right order:

#01: Your ESM Files;

#02: Bug-Fix type Mods;

#03: Game Structure and/or UI Mods:

#04: Character Appearance Mods (For NPCs and Self);

#05: Mods that Add and/or Change Locations; *

#06: Mods that Add and/or Change Items;

#07: Mods that Add NPCs;

#08: Texture Mods;

#09: Environmental Mods (things like Climates of Tamriel, Sounds of Skyrim, etc.);

#10: Mods with Gameplay Changes; Then,

#11: Reproccers, AV, and Bashed Patches.

I've used this advice on my current mod list which has over 150 mods and it is my largest and most stable list to date. I found this advice here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/753253-only-you-can-prevent-forest-fires/

The Men's Clubs fall under category #05.

I hope this helps. :)

Guest ffabris

Can you make the gay content optional in the mcm menu?Thanks

Sorry, no. This mod is aimed at gay men. If others enjoy using it too, that's a bonus. ;)

I need to be more awake before replying. [facepalm]

The MCM already has an option to disable sex in the clubs. However, you cannot disable the sex that happens as part of the quests. I don't plan to remove that.