Solitude Men's Club

Guest ffabris

That sounds like a bad install.... I really can't think of any other reason.

And btw, there are no dialog options with the bathers, just the two attendants who work the front desk.

And btw, there are no dialog options with the bathers, just the two attendants who work the front desk.

Hm, I winder where I went wrong then.

Maybe I downloaded SexLab wrong or maybe load order...

• 1 month later...

in the solitude esp is this:

[00:00] [sPEL:0A05757C]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
can i delete this spell?
Guest ffabris

Hm, I winder where I went wrong then.

Maybe I downloaded SexLab wrong or maybe load order...

I dunno ... try running your load through TES5Edit, see if that reports anything.

in the solitude esp is this:

[00:00] [sPEL:0A05757C]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
can i delete this spell?

You can, yes. No idea how that got there even.  At least it is harmless.

• 2 months later...

Aenar  is broken ... he asks if you want sex and no matter you select, nothing happens.  If you select E to speak with him about becoming club manager, you still get the do you want sex dialogue, which still doesn't work.

I had this mod loaded when I started this game, so clean save is not the issue.  Any other thoughts? (It is a very hot mod otherwise, and I would really like it to work fully)

Guest ffabris

Aenar  is broken ... he asks if you want sex and no matter you select, nothing happens.  If you select E to speak with him about becoming club manager, you still get the do you want sex dialogue, which still doesn't work.

I had this mod loaded when I started this game, so clean save is not the issue.  Any other thoughts? (It is a very hot mod otherwise, and I would really like it to work fully)

If he's "broken", he's broken for you only.

When does this happen, right at the start of the mod? If so, you should have no dialog about sex, at all.

When does this happen, right at the start of the mod? If so, you should have no dialog about sex, at all.

(I don't doubt he's broken for me....I was hoping someone had seen this problem before) Happens as soon as I encounter Aenar, his dialogue never gets past that one sequence.   Oh, and he's annoying about it...follows me around and keeps initiating that same conversation.  Any debugging suggestions?

Guest ffabris

(I don't doubt he's broken for me....I was hoping someone had seen this problem before) Happens as soon as I encounter Aenar, his dialogue never gets past that one sequence.   Oh, and he's annoying about it...follows me around and keeps initiating that same conversation.  Any debugging suggestions?

Hum, one brute force way is to try disabling other non-vanilla mods, sex ones. See what happens. From your description, it sounds like he's using a ForceGreet, which my mod doesn't at that point; the player has to initiate the conversation. Most odd!

It doesn't need esp files - KS Hairdo's.esp and NosPiercedEarsAll.esp

It just needs their meshes and textures.. Plz remove esp requirements.

And one question - Do Ulfric and Tullius can visit there?

The ESPs are needed, since this mod needs to reference the form IDs when assigning hair and piercings. So no, I won't/can't remove the dependencies.

Ulfric won't; I don't think Tulius does either.

Guest ffabris

Dunno if it helps, but you can check if the quest is running. Open console and type:

player.sqs SMCintro

That will show a list of which stages - if any - of the intro quest have completed (intro being when you first enter the club). Stage 10 is when Aenar can first accept dialog. And I did confirm that it isn't forced; he won't say anything unless you use 'e' on him to ask "Hello. What is this place?"

It is possible the the intro hasn't started at all - but I can't think of why it might not. Not sure how much the above  info will help, but there you have it :)

Dunno if it helps, but you can check if the quest is running. Open console and type:

player.sqs SMCintro

That will show a list of which stages - if any - of the intro quest have completed (intro being when you first enter the club). Stage 10 is when Aenar can first accept dialog. And I did confirm that it isn't forced; he won't say anything unless you use 'e' on him to ask "Hello. What is this place?"

It is possible the the intro hasn't started at all - but I can't think of why it might not. Not sure how much the above  info will help, but there you have it :)

The intro quest definitely started.  I paid the 500, and I've even gotten the note from Aenar offering me the club manager position.  What I can't seem to get is the conversation where I accept the position.    I tried the brute force approach of disabling every non-vanilla mod not required by the CLub mod. (is disabling enough, or do I need to uninstall)   Thanks for the help.

Here's what player.sqs SMCIntro gave me:

stage 0 : 1

stage 10: 1

stage 20: 1

stage 30: 0

stage 100: 1

Guest ffabris

The intro quest definitely started.  I paid the 500, and I've even gotten the note from Aenar offering me the club manager position.  What I can't seem to get is the conversation where I accept the position.    I tried the brute force approach of disabling every non-vanilla mod not required by the CLub mod. (is disabling enough, or do I need to uninstall)   Thanks for the help.

OK, I am now totally confused about when exactly you get the problem - and what exactly the problem is. Part of SMC includes being periodically solicited by bathers if you have random sex enabled in the MCM.

Try disabling the random sex part of the mod, see what happens.

OK, I am now totally confused about when exactly you get the problem - and what exactly the problem is. Part of SMC includes being periodically solicited by bathers if you have random sex enabled in the MCM.

It's more that I am not getting the conversation to accept the manager position...also accepting the proposition does not result in anything happening.  And Aenar is the only one who does....and he's even followed me out of the club and started that conversation. (the sex proposition)

disabled the random sex part of the mod....nothing changed.

Guest ffabris

Can you quote the exact line he is giving you?

Added: SMC will proposition with:

Hey handsome! In the mood for some fun?

or

Feel like getting it on with my friend and me?

If that's what you're seeing, I have no clue what might be triggering it. Those lines are used in a quest that has aliases "force filled" - meaning, by script. So if you're seeing them non-stop, it might be mangled scripts of something. (Wild guess.)

Sorry I can't offer any more constructive help.

• 1 month later...

I've just installed both the Windhelm and Riften clubs.  However, even though I'm Manager of the Solitude Club, I can't enter the Windhelm club (I'm told I need to be a member of the Solitude Club) and I'm not given the quest for the Riften Club.  If I visit Riften, I'm told it's closed.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled all three clubs.  Played with he load orders.  Run TES5Edit.  Nothing.  Any ideas?

I tried with two other characters - one I haven't played in months and one brand new that i created just to try it out.  The Solitude club worked perfect for both, but both had the same problem with the other clubs.  I was able to coc all three charaters into the clubs with no problems.

Yeah I wouldn't think that new characters would have any effect, if the issue is a conflict, as it may be. The manager role is simply a faction that is set, then checked at the other two locations.

I have nothing else to offer, I'm afraid.

OK... so, for Riften, open console with ~ and type:

player.sqs RMCIntro

A 1 indicates a quest stage is complete, a zero means it isn't. Here's what the stages indicate:

• 0 - If this is zero, the quest hasn't even started, so something is very badly broken
  • 10 - if zero, you didn't get past stage 0, which means Riften doesn't recognize you ask Manager at Solitude. This stage goes to 1 once you have spoken with Talan in Solitude.
  • 20 - zero indicates waiting for dialog with Erik at the Riften club. Goes to 1 once you have spoken to him.

I suspect you haven't gotten as far as 20. If stage 0 is 0, then try

sqv RMCMain

see if that shows as running or not. RMCMain kicks off RMCIntro as the last part of its init.

Windhelm works differently. The main quest is WMCMain, then there is WMCIntro, which is kicked off by a trigger, not by WMCMain. What matetrs is all handled by the dialog, and what lines you get depends on whether you're a member of SMCManagerFaction (xx10DB42 - where 'xx' is the load order value of the mod).

Again check papyrus, it may show something useful. Hopefully the above will help some. :)

• 1 month later...

So I thought I'd give this mod another go...

The reason I stopped using it was, the Bathers don't do anything.

So tried to fix it, clean save with save cleaner and so on but nothing worked.

Then I just removed it one last time, cleaned save and just played on.

But returning to this I get the same issue.

(WIth debug enabled) I get this error - [sMC] Player not valid for Sexlab; skipping scan

No freaking idea what this means.

The bathers just walk around doing nothing.

No interactions, no sexytime, no player involvement, nada.

I've increased bathers to 12

reduced min max time to 60/85

left cell 

came back to cell

brought followers  (M&F)

cleaned scripts

started the quest over (even when owner)

Any ideas?

Guest ffabris

So I thought I'd give this mod another go...

The reason I stopped using it was, the Bathers don't do anything.

So tried to fix it, clean save with save cleaner and so on but nothing worked.

Then I just removed it one last time, cleaned save and just played on.

But returning to this I get the same issue.

(WIth debug enabled) I get this error - [sMC] Player not valid for Sexlab; skipping scan

No freaking idea what this means.

The bathers just walk around doing nothing.

No interactions, no sexytime, no player involvement, nada.

I've increased bathers to 12

reduced min max time to 60/85

left cell 

came back to cell

brought followers  (M&F)

cleaned scripts

started the quest over (even when owner)

Any ideas?

That error means that SexLab "thinks" the player is not available for a sex act:

ElseIf(! SexLab.IsValidActor(PlayerRef))
        MyUtils.Log("[SMC] Player not valid for SexLab; skipping scan")

Possibly not a recognized race? Something like that, I guess. Might also explain why nothing else is working.