Solitude Men's Club

Hmmm.  Well I tried with xmarkers, but nothing happened when I loaded the game.  So I took a look at SMC, and saw it had sexlablocationmarkers instead (or so it looked to me) so I tried those - and something's happening, because after a bit (I assume the length of time it takes the scripts to scan) the game CTD's.  So I've gotten closer but still get no cigar (and yeah, take that as Freudian :D )

So until I get it figured out, I guess I'll just have to take the guys out to the Clubs (SMC and its addons) on occasion, and rely on SLEN to trigger orgies at home.  (SexTalk never seems to trigger anything involving other NPCs besides the player-involved animation, at least so far).

Guest ffabris

A SexLab marker shouldn't be needed; SexLab uses those as centre points for sex acts if the code doesn't specify one.

Hum, not sure what's going on there, frankly. Did you check logs?

The error I was getting reads:

[sMC] Player location ref type not MensClubSexAreaLocRefType, skipping scan

When I then check the patch I was trying to make, the xmarker I put in the desired cell is no longer in it.  Instead, a duplicate of the cell has been created that contains only the new xmarker - and it no longer has the locreftype data filled in.

So apparently I'm doing something wrong, or maybe it's just beyond my very limited knowledge of the CK.

Ah well.  :)

Yeah I just don't understand what's going on with this.  I make the changes you specified in the CK, saving at each step, check again to make sure all the changes are still there before finally closing the CK, but I still get the same error message "[sMC] Player location ref type not MensClubSexAreaLocRefType, skipping scan" and when I re-open it in the CK, the changes are gone.  It's just freaky, frustrating, and f*cked up (to keep my alliteration intact).  I guess I just wasn't meant to do this particular thing.  (sigh)

• 3 months later...

Hi.

I have SMC and WMC. I am manager of SMC. But can't access WMC. I had this happened before and spoke to a NPC at the SMC and everything was fine.

But not this time., No NPC at SMC has any dialog about the WMC. The attendant at the WMC says I need to join the SMC. 

Any help? A console command to force the issue?

Thanks.

WMC loads after SMC, so that's not it. I don't know what mod would interfere with this mod. 

If I can sleep in the "manager's" bed and access the crafting stations in the basement, I assume that means the manager stage completed?

Humm.. maybe if I try the all-in-on version?

Actually I'm very interested in the above- getting the functionality of this mod to work inside Study Farm would do it for me. Right now, I've been experimenting with SMC; adding NPC's - followers and some added by other mods (maybe that's the reason WMC won't open for me - hummm). 

But to get this working in a house mod would be ideal. Right now, to get things rolling in Study Farm, for example, I use a shout supplied from SLEN. But that's something I have to do. I'd rather just be laying down by the bath and have others decide to go at it on their own.

Guest ffabris

If you read back, you'll see someone tried to do just that, and I gave info on what is needed to get the functionality into other mods.

Yes, I'm gonna try it. But I might just stick with SMC, and continue my changes. Right now, I'm trying to add more guests.

And I don't know why WMC isn't working for me (I even moved both to the bottom of my load order). So I just removed it. Work on that later. At some point, I'll start a new games with the combo mod just to see if that works. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...