Solitude Men's Club

Guest ffabris

Female guards also visit the club. Not sure if she was a vanilla guard or added by the Extra guards mod.

Hmmm... I'll check that. Shouldn't happen.

Added: OK, checked. The quest is filtering on male guards (meaning, female ones should be excluded). So I have no idea what's going on there.

Guest ffabris

1.3 uploaded. The major change here is that it allows for add-on mods - and one has also been released.

As of version 1.3, Solitude Men's Club can have (optional) add-on mods. These are essentially other clubs which use the resources within SMC, and make use of the membership/manager system, and random sex with NPCs, etc. The MCM controls functions at these other clubs as well. Eg, number of bathers setting applies to all. Naturally, settings which don't apply are ignored.

• Windhelm Men's Club: located outside the city proper, between Brandy-Mug and Hlaalu Farms. You won't have access to the baths unless you are a member of the SMC; once you become manager, you are able to use the bed in the upper section (inn) of the Windhelm club. No animals here, but there are up to 12 bathers available, and vanilla NPCs can visit (both are set via MCM).

Female guards also visit the club. Not sure if she was a vanilla guard or added by the Extra guards mod.

Hmmm... I'll check that. Shouldn't happen.

Added: OK, checked. The quest is filtering on male guards (meaning, female ones should be excluded). So I have no idea what's going on there.

I was running an earlier version of Extra guards, maybe it was breaking the gender check. I've replaced it with the newer all male version and everything seems fine :-)

I have 2 more questions.

1. Followers. I spent some time having fun with the other bathers but my follower kept walking around with a raging hardon and noone seems to care about him. Is it possible to add the followers into the considerations of random sex scenes?

2. Is it possible to auto undress/redress the PC when he enters/exists the club?

Guest ffabris

I was running an earlier version of Extra guards, maybe it was breaking the gender check. I've replaced it with the newer all male version and everything seems fine :-)

I have 2 more questions.

1. Followers. I spent some time having fun with the other bathers but my follower kept walking around with a raging hardon and noone seems to care about him. Is it possible to add the followers into the considerations of random sex scenes?

2. Is it possible to auto undress/redress the PC when he enters/exists the club?

OK, glad you solved the female guards thing. :)

1. Followers (any NPCs, really) can get included in the "random sex" events. The code isn't checking only the bathers/attendants, but any NPC in the cell. However, some conditions need to be met. First they have to be within 1024 of the player. Then they need to be one of the 12 that are scanned. That means, I think, the 12 closest to the player. Lastly, even with that, some NPCs can be skipped due to how I match up ones that pass the previous selection process. (There are a few other conditions but they're not relevant... eg, NPC must be in a cell where "random sex" is allowed, not be asleep, etc.)

2. Maybe. I don't know of mods that do that. Thing is, with the player, the code would have to remember what was being worn in order to re-equip it. With NPCs, it is much easier: to have them redress, the code just makes them wear a random item (a ring in this case), which forces Skyrim to redress the character. Further, I guess some would rather not have their player character be force stripped. (Also, I play naked anyway... problem solved. ;))

I guess the follower just had a bad day in this case :-)

About the player undressing. Sexlab itself does that. It strips the defined slots and then re-equips them after the animation.

In a mod using the StripActor() function is supposed to return "an array of Form (usually Armors) to remember the

clothes the actor was wearing, this array can be used to redress it later", according to the to the tutorial I'm using in order to experiment at the moment. 

Right now I'm assuming that as my PC wears a revealing armor anyways (his dick and his ass are naked anyways), not stripping it is not a violation of the club's naked policy :-)

Guest ffabris

About the player undressing. Sexlab itself does that. It strips the defined slots and then re-equips them after the animation.

In a mod using the StripActor() function is supposed to return "an array of Form (usually Armors) to remember the

clothes the actor was wearing, this array can be used to redress it later", according to the to the tutorial I'm using in order to experiment at the moment. 

Right now I'm assuming that as my PC wears a revealing armor anyways (his dick and his ass are naked anyways), not stripping it is not a violation of the club's naked policy :-)

Note that I never said that that it cannot be done; rather, my issue is whether I want to do it. ;) There are valid arguments for and against. And right now, I am leaning against stripping the player. Partly (but not only!) because there are other things I want to explore first. Such as handling Player involvement in a more elegant way than a pop-up. Which leads me down other avenues which might be fun to explore. :)

Hi there, I can't check any option in the MCM menu except for the bathers option.

EDIT :

I have installed and activated SexLab & Co, activated Creatures framework too.

most of those things can only be checked once your the owner of the club

Oooh ok ! Silly me ! Thanks :).

Guest ffabris

Fair enough :-)

I slept on it and changed my mind. ;-) So I'll try to include optional player strip for the next update. :)

Hi there, I can't check any option in the MCM menu except for the bathers option.

EDIT :

I have installed and activated SexLab & Co, activated Creatures framework too.

As was said, you need to become manager ... well, not quite. Some options become available once you become member, others once you become manager. :)

Guest ffabris

I slept on it and changed my mind. ;-) So I'll try to include optional player strip for the next update. :)

Configurable via MCM or separate download? Just curious.

Player auto-strip on entering the club? MCM option, disabled by default and unavailable (because not relevant) until player becomes a member - included in the next SMC update (and that in turn will affect WMC as well, since that uses the same code).

Guest ffabris

1.4 is up...

• Option in MCM to have player automagically strip on entering bathing area.
  • Confirmation of player involvement in sex now handled by in-game dialog rather than MCM option; the option has been removed.
  • Rewrote code that handles "random" sex to make it more streamlined, and potentially include more NPCs. (Some are always omitted, by design.)
  • Removed the Orgies option ... it wasn't being used anyway. [headdesks]

Merry christmas! :)

I have a possible bug report for version 1.4: For whatever reason,I can't seem to get the auto-strip feature to work nor will the dialogue options to participate in any sex act lead to any animation of any kind. The dialogue options are simply repeated ad infinitum.

Also,the door to the bathing area is locked after updating,requiring the lock to be picked since the old keys no longer work.

Guest ffabris

I have a possible bug report for version 1.4: For whatever reason,I can't seem to get the auto-strip feature to work nor will the dialogue options to participate in any sex act lead to any animation of any kind. The dialogue options are simply repeated ad infinitum.

Also,the door to the bathing area is locked after updating,requiring the lock to be picked since the old keys no longer work.

Test on a new game. Likely it breaks since the scripts are different to the ones in your save. I did test all the things you mentioned, and all work. But I test on games which don't have SMC saved in them.

Added: I'll add mention on the d/l page that saves should be cleaned before updating.

Quick question.

Is there a part of this mod that pays you after you become the manager of the Mensclub?

I keep getting random payments of ~300 gold every now and then and sometimes a whole lot at once totalling ~14000.

Also is here a chance to you could expand the Club to Solstheim?

But maybe make it so that you have to arrive and start it up rather than it already being there.

Guest ffabris

Quick question.

Is there a part of this mod that pays you after you become the manager of the Mensclub?

I keep getting random payments of ~300 gold every now and then and sometimes a whole lot at once totalling ~14000.

There is, yes (the salary is mentioned in the dialog when you accept the offer to become manager). However, the code is badly broken, as I discovered last night. It will be fixed in the next update.

Also is here a chance to you could expand the Club to Solstheim?

But maybe make it so that you have to arrive and start it up rather than it already being there.

Hum, I hadn't planned on building there at all. I was thinking of Riften next. I know the perfect spot, but not sure about which architectural pieces to use. Many sets simply won't work for baths.

Guest ffabris

1.5 is up ... mostly big fixes, this time:

• Solitude Club now split into two cells. As a result, I was able to have NPCs wander the bath area in a more natural way (aside from initial cell load, where they all seem to go the same direction before scattering)
  • Fix: I had forgotten to disable respawn on the strongbox, so the manager's salary could be lost.
  • Fix: Salary payment code was compltely broken. :-| Salary is also now correctly deposited to the strongbox rather than paid to the player.
  • Fix: Toggling visitors in MCM would cause MCM to disallow any other changes until it was closed and re-opened. Also, visitors wouldn't actually be enabled right away. (NOTE: Vistors may still not shwo up right away, depending on time of day, and what vanilla game quests are running.)