[RELz] Sexout Certified (UPDATE 4/7/2013)

Well hello, maybe i'm a total idiot but i'm not really understand how this mod works. How can i create a cyber deathclaw or a lobotomite? do i need to play the DLC first?

EDIT: I figured out how to create a Lobotomite, Cyberdog and other robots. The only one left is the Cyber Deathclaw and i hope i don't need to do the same as to create lobotomites.

I'll try it now in Quarry Junction....wish me luck :)

Ok i have a Update patch to This' date=' kinda.. It doesn't alter anything that this mod does itself, but it alters stuff that the basic RobCo Certified does..

Namely Fixing Rufus's factions so he gives out the correct semen tokens. (By default he is in the Nightstalker faction and gives out nightstalker semen, which makes no sense)

Im hoping that i can go in and also adjust the default faction of the created cyberdogs etc to give out semen tokens upon sex.

I havent looked into them yet but i believe that they are not part of any of the creature factions and that seams to be what the semen tokens are based off of. (Since changing rufus to the dog faction fixed his semen tokens)

[/quote']

Thanks aEonym.

Please let me know if the patch also requires the original Sexout certified, or if it is a standalone, that way I can know whether to delete the old one.

Thanks again for your contribution.

• 2 months later...

Alright people, I'm back. 

Okay I've been away from this for too long, so I need to be brought up to speed.

1. Any new anims that I need to add (to the lobotomites in particular, it seems the Cyberclaw ones are pretty much the same as when I left them.)?

2. I've started on a new version, added the new dog positions (1003-1006) and an option for that latter one. Also abosrbed aEuonym's fix into the main mod so after I test and release this next version that shouldn't be needed anymore.

Edit: Updated.

• 1 month later...

I am also getting a CTD immediately with robco certified installed. All my sexout mods work except for this one. I am using NVSE and have the latest patch

Doublecheck that you have the Robco Certified mod as well and that it's higher in the load order than Sexout Certified. Because it sounds like you're missing it. Missing dependencies always cause CTD on the load screen. If that's not it then post your load order under a spoiler tag please.

is there any other kind of sex mod that i need or a mod that could be stopping it, cause when i tried to use it with a deathclaw and a lobotamite, they just stood there. here's my load order, if there's anything that could be stopping it let me know

FalloutNV.esm
MoMod.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
TribalPack.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm