Female/female animations and several mod questions

Lapsa

So I'm probably going to get blasted to hell for this, as is the normal case whenever I make even helpful posts, but I can't find the information very easily and some of it flat out no longer exists.

Firstly, I came back to oblivion after a very long time of not playing it. I reinstalled the game, played it, then put in a load of mods, including lovers. I noticed recently there there are no f/f animations, all females became futa for some reason during sex. Are there no f/f anims in oblivion?

Secondly, the most recent datapack for wolf's cursed armour mod appears to have been removed from mediafire, does anyone have a copy laying around? I know the forums are mostly dead now with the birth of new games from Bethesda, but I'm a sucker for the games that actually run well on my pc.

Also, there is a mod I seemed to have lost, I remember having it at one point, it added things similar to what the gore mod whose name I have forgotten and wolf zq itself added, except the abomination creature things had animations and there was a chance the PC could get 'infested'. The most I can find now is the gore mod itself, which doesn't appear to have animations or long-lasting effects to the ingredients it adds.

And two last things.

I can't seem to find out which version of lovers creatures has the parasite option for the mushroom thingie, or any mod that might readd that to the mod. And I also have this random thing in my map called "Minotaur Village" that seems to be broken and have no functionality, but I can't find what mod its a part of to see to turn it off or even see what it is supposed to do.

Sorry again for coming to the community with this, please don't hang me.

There's one real F/F animation that I know of. Other than that, the most you'll get are oral ones. Get the Daedra Sutra and choose which animations you want.

You can swap females becoming futas for females getting strap-ons.

I imagine the mod you're looking for is 'monster girl' or something similar?

Parasite for mushrooms is lovers creature extended. No longer publicly available, and I don't have a copy myself. You could ask in one of the more popular threads if anyone happens to have a copy that they could PM you the link. Other than that, you're out of luck.

I've never heard of any 'minotaur village', map-marker or otherwise. Though I do recall an asset pack by that name at some point.

There's one real F/F animation that I know of. Other than that, the most you'll get are oral ones. Get the Daedra Sutra and choose which animations you want.

You can swap females becoming futas for females getting strap-ons.

I imagine the mod you're looking for is 'monster girl' or something similar?

Parasite for mushrooms is lovers creature extended. No longer publicly available, and I don't have a copy myself. You could ask in one of the more popular threads if anyone happens to have a copy that they could PM you the link. Other than that, you're out of luck.

I've never heard of any 'minotaur village', map-marker or otherwise. Though I do recall an asset pack by that name at some point.

Damn, well, I'll try it out and see. Better than getting dialogue about thick throbbing cocks. x3

I think so, but I can only find the one that adds them to Anvil Chapel...I could've sworn there was one that added them to the deadric realm as well, with a chance of becoming infested, as I had mentioned. I, sadly, completely deleted my old install so I no longer have any of the names or old files. It was from a japanese modding site though, which doesn't help any, as I think a lot of mods are. x3

And...huh....very strange. I noticed it on the map and went to it, its levitating off the ground and has cow-girls that moo in it so it seemed intriguing enough. x3 Love brainwashing and tf mods. Not too many of them.

And sad to hear about the parasite thing, it wasn't too big, but fun to play around with for sure, especially with all the infectious chaotic fun you could have. x3

I have a que of female to female animations that when I finish with the Lovers Creature overhaul, I will get to.  There are about 5 or more of them, but they have some pretty big clipping issues, which will take me a bit to fix.  I think there are actually 2 to 3 oral type animations for female to female in the LAPF, but I have slept since I did that overhaul.  As Val said, you can easily switch out futa cocks for strap-ons for the rest of the animations (simple INI or mesh switchout).

PK Extended was indeed the mod that added the mushrooms, however, it is no longer publicly available, due in large part to the things taking over your game. They multiply each time they had sex and quickly would bloat games causing them to crash.  You can summon them via Lovers Creatures, one at a time.

The levitating, cow girls deal sounds like hentai mania 2.

I have a que of female to female animations that when I finish with the Lovers Creature overhaul, I will get to.  There are about 5 or more of them, but they have some pretty big clipping issues, which will take me a bit to fix.  I think there are actually 2 to 3 oral type animations for female to female in the LAPF, but I have slept since I did that overhaul.  As Val said, you can easily switch out futa cocks for strap-ons for the rest of the animations (simple INI or mesh switchout).

PK Extended was indeed the mod that added the mushrooms, however, it is no longer publicly available, due in large part to the things taking over your game. They multiply each time they had sex and quickly would bloat games causing them to crash.  You can summon them via Lovers Creatures, one at a time.

The levitating, cow girls deal sounds like hentai mania 2.

Nice! I will keep my eyes out for that then! And yes, they did, but the parasite had its novelty about it, the visual effects were fun, at least. Would've been nice to see that kept especially since there is a spell that removes it still.

And...hmmm...I don't have that in my load order, but maybe some other mod took some of the meshes or something and tried to make it? Its a pretty badly broken location. Most of the cow-girls were walking in circles below tents that were above the ground and it didn't seem to have any functionality aside from hearing them moo and the unique race they seemed to have. I only ask about it because it could be fun if it turned out there was a cow-girl mod more 'in-depth' than the milk maid one which merely adds an item. I'll have to look that up and see what it offers. If I can even find it.

I have the Minotaur village also, I thought it came with the Minotaur Race mod, but I'm not sure.  I had the Cursed Armor I will look to see If I have the english version, I switched over to the Chinese version so I could try the Cursed Armor 2, so I'm not sure if I still have it.  Succubus 41, 43, Witch, cursed armor 1 and 2, seem to all be rolled together using data packs in combination, and because everything is in Chinese its VERY confusing, and very hard to play through,  so I will look for the english version but I think it is still re-posted somewhere on the forum.

So I'm probably going to get blasted to hell for this, as is the normal case whenever I make even helpful posts, but I can't find the information very easily and some of it flat out no longer exists.

Firstly, I came back to oblivion after a very long time of not playing it. I reinstalled the game, played it, then put in a load of mods, including lovers. I noticed recently there there are no f/f animations, all females became futa for some reason during sex. Are there no f/f anims in oblivion?

Secondly, the most recent datapack for wolf's cursed armour mod appears to have been removed from mediafire, does anyone have a copy laying around? I know the forums are mostly dead now with the birth of new games from Bethesda, but I'm a sucker for the games that actually run well on my pc.

Also, there is a mod I seemed to have lost, I remember having it at one point, it added things similar to what the gore mod whose name I have forgotten and wolf zq itself added, except the abomination creature things had animations and there was a chance the PC could get 'infested'. The most I can find now is the gore mod itself, which doesn't appear to have animations or long-lasting effects to the ingredients it adds.

And two last things.

I can't seem to find out which version of lovers creatures has the parasite option for the mushroom thingie, or any mod that might readd that to the mod. And I also have this random thing in my map called "Minotaur Village" that seems to be broken and have no functionality, but I can't find what mod its a part of to see to turn it off or even see what it is supposed to do.

I have one FF yuri animation, for one song... the others just FF funny / anime Ecchi 

ad25367bc81ad044b416b1242a8b260f.jpg

I have the Minotaur village also, I thought it came with the Minotaur Race mod, but I'm not sure.  I had the Cursed Armor I will look to see If I have the english version, I switched over to the Chinese version so I could try the Cursed Armor 2, so I'm not sure if I still have it.  Succubus 41, 43, Witch, cursed armor 1 and 2, seem to all be rolled together using data packs in combination, and because everything is in Chinese its VERY confusing, and very hard to play through,  so I will look for the english version but I think it is still re-posted somewhere on the forum.

Yeah, its confusing. When I first played like a year or two ago and started using the mods here heavily, there was a site frequently linked to, some mods ended up uploaded here as well. Needless to say I ended up with a ton of mods that were awesome, but not in even broken english, but sadly I lost all those. That said...at least the meshes and textures shouldn't need to be translated, could come from either version, right? Would just need an English ESP.

And yeah, that village is odd. I just found a rather large bug with my game though, so had to make a thread in the tech forums. My load order is there if you want to see what mods we have in common to check if its one of those.

The broken location could very well be caused by another mod lower in your load order giving conflicting directions for the landscape. If you found out which mod added them, you could lower it's position in the load order and see if it fixes it.

That is the problem, I have no idea even vaguely what mod it could be. "Floating Cow City Mod" x3

And two last things.

I have one FF yuri animation, for one song... the others just FF funny / anime Ecchi 

ad25367bc81ad044b416b1242a8b260f.jpg

Well, its better than spontaneous futaism. Also makes it....odd...when the game randomly decides I am a top. x3

The Minotaur village is from the monster girl mod. x3 i was recommended to not play with it though, which I guess I'll reluctantly follow. It doesn't add what I was looking for with the monsters and now every dungeon is full of things that are immune to magic which, as someone who plays mage, doesn't work out really well.

Archived