FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

I need some help. I made an armor with the TRX armor addon (i'm sure i built the outfit correctly) but I can't find it in game. It was made as a separate outfit to the original as not all characters are futa. So it's not in AddItemMenu and I can't find it in the console with the 'help' command. How do you do it?

ArchmageFuta.png

Angel pic

914022701_SkyrimSE2021-11-2622-16-42.png.b564b09abc03744b2245b02fb69c9994.png

Asuka vids in spoiler below , thx to @DatBoi91 for putting physics on my futa version of this outfit Asuka Futa Edit.rar , you need the orginal mod as always which is right here , now depending on how big your character boobs are.. you may see some clipping near the breast area, but to fix what I did was adjust the size of the breast to be bigger in  bodyslide(it turns out the outfit gets bigger and not the breast in bodyslide) and then go in race menu and shrink the breast(the actual breast changes) to the size I want, with the first vid there is some slight clipping from underneath but it isn't too bad

Hi,

I have a Question. I have a Futa Char. And the Werewolf Transform works fine. I Get the Female Body with an not Erect Schlong.  As soon as an Animation starts the Schlong Disappears. How can i get an Futa Werewolf do i have to change something? Or do i need another Mod. Im using Creature Framework, More Nasty Critters und Baka ABC.

Do i need something else?

20 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Angel pic

914022701_SkyrimSE2021-11-2622-16-42.png.b564b09abc03744b2245b02fb69c9994.png

Asuka vids in spoiler below , thx to @DatBoi91 for putting physics on my futa version of this outfit Asuka Futa Edit.rar , you need the orginal mod as always which is right here , now depending on how big your character boobs are.. you may see some clipping near the breast area, but to fix what I did was adjust the size of the breast to be bigger in  bodyslide(it turns out the outfit gets bigger and not the breast in bodyslide) and then go in race menu and shrink the breast(the actual breast changes) to the size I want, with the first vid there is some slight clipping from underneath but it isn't too bad

is fixed version, make sure to rebuild outfit and build clipfix in bodyslide 

asuka clip fix.rar

Edited by DatBoi91
On 11/27/2021 at 9:55 AM, CaptainSloth said:

I need some help. I made an armor with the TRX armor addon (i'm sure i built the outfit correctly) but I can't find it in game. It was made as a separate outfit to the original as not all characters are futa. So it's not in AddItemMenu and I can't find it in the console with the 'help' command. How do you do it?

ArchmageFuta.png

hi i've also recently downloaded the trx futa mod and i hacee the same outfit as yours in bodyslide, may i ask how did you make the balls show up in the previews?

thanks

On 11/27/2021 at 4:55 AM, CaptainSloth said:

ArchmageFuta.png

What do the Armor and Armor Addon entries for your new armor look like in the .esp?