FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

7 hours ago, between3and26characters said:

Skin:

Pure Skin (only normal textures files).

Tit Kit - nipple texture.
Fair Skin for Goosebumps (only _S and _SK files).
Weight based Women Workout (W3) for Muscles (only _MSN files).

Body:

Old version of COS with custom bodyslide preset.

testing cocksocks :V

D68noNBY_o.jpg

Do you mean the normal maps from pure skin when you say "normal texture files"? And would it be possible to get that bodyslide preset file?? Its amazing.

Thanks for the reply btw.

12 hours ago, LemonBoy95 said:

Do you mean the normal maps from pure skin when you say "normal texture files"? And would it be possible to get that bodyslide preset file?? Its amazing.

Thanks for the reply btw.

Oops, i mean just the textures from Pure Skin.

Pure Skin for textures + Fair Skin only Specular (_S) and Surfaces (_K) textures + Weight based Women Workout W3 only Normal maps (_MSN) textures.

My body setup is not only made on bodyslide, there's a lot of things behind involved like, custom HDT physics things and custom skeleton and both really make diferrence on how the body looks. so, i have to make this private, sorry.

On 4/5/2018 at 5:47 PM, between3and26characters said:

Skin:

Pure Skin (only normal textures files).

Tit Kit - nipple texture.
Fair Skin for Goosebumps (only _S and _SK files).
Weight based Women Workout (W3) for Muscles (only _MSN files).

Body:

Old version of COS with custom bodyslide preset.

testing cocksocks :V

D68noNBY_o.jpg

Damn, first the hairy balls and now good looking cock socks? You're doing god's work there, i'd be real happy if the cocksocks ended up releasing, keep it up!

7 hours ago, Whoever11 said:

Damn, first the hairy balls and now good looking cock socks? You're doing god's work there, i'd be real happy if the cocksocks ended up releasing, keep it up!

For this one i just use TAWoBA Cocksocks Penzor

I did replace some files too, the cocksock.nif and a custom texture, so it can combine with that stocking. ;)

8 hours ago, VCFeticher said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Futa1.thumb.jpg.f0757ffa20d39b79cdf13b7d3aa18bda.jpgFuta2.thumb.jpg.ab753cca8da0d0d9e6129ce1fe5a2cd8.jpg

Testing a new texture made for cock socks. Makes it look like a cum-stained cock sock. With the right lighting, it looks good, other lighting......ehhhh.

there's a normal map you have to change too. (Cocksock_msn.dds).

both body and penis .nifs have to be the same glossiness/specular values.

NbCmEr6B_o.jpg

Ha ha.  Some day I'll resume work on that file pack.  Almost done with the RL stuff that has priority over it.  I did some weird experiments with additional meshes like rings and armor plates that didn't quite work properly with SOS's scripts, but I'm sure it can be done.

How does one get BeeingFemale to work with a futa character? I've tried using SLEN to force the gender as male, as well as cumshot, but nothing results in cum being applied to the unique NPC. In the BeeingFemale thread, it was suggested to run F/F cum and keep the PC female for all the systems, but that hasn't worked either. The system works, since ive switched to male briefly to test it. Any help would be appreciated. 

5 hours ago, Stealthfroob said:

The thing is i've been using it yet it remains the same. The only thing i can thing of i'm not installing it correctly so if possible could someone give me a hint or a basic idea on what to do.

It's possible either there's some weirdness with the downloads in that mod, or if you are using Mod Organizer, it's getting overwritten by another mod.  I know if you look in the support thread for that mod, some people reported that it didn't look right (for Fair Skin) and that it may have been the lighting that caused issues.  Have you tried a few cells, like one indoor/outdoor to see if that makes a difference?  Also maybe try a different texture to see if that makes a difference.

10 hours ago, Stealthfroob said:

The thing is i've been using it yet it remains the same. The only thing i can thing of i'm not installing it correctly so if possible could someone give me a hint or a basic idea on what to do.

If you don't mind changing things up, I would recommend using demoniacs original sg glossy textures and using the "Super Glossy Schlong (oily)"
schlong texture from yevmods here: https://yevvieart.com/workshop/modding/yevmods-files/

And the sg schlong textures found here:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

seam is almost unnoticeable.