FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

I am using SoS and a bunch of schlong-addons to have a small number of female NPCs schlongified. Is there any mod/tool/hack to tell Sexlab about this and automatically treat those female NPCs as "male" for animations? (so they do not use the strap-on in addition to the schlong)

Get SLEN and go into it's MCM menu, there's an option to automatically change their gender based on what SoS addon they're using

Wonderful, exactly what I needed. Thank you!

I just installed SOS for females; regular and horse; and I set the SOS probability to below 100% for all of them, but so far everyone I have come across has had one. I've only checked about all of Solitude, so I don't know if it's bum luck or not, but I am wondering if they do always show up if enabled, and if so how to stop it.

The percentage is only to check against other SoS addons, Schlongs are always applied. I use this mod to apply "empty" Schlongs to 90% of all females.

At the beginning of this thread there are armor replacers for futa but I'm having trouble finding mods that have revealing clothing (farm clothes, bartender, blacksmith etc.) Are there any good revealing options for these that I am just not seeing?

Remodeled Armor for CBBE/UUNP Bodyslide and Little Sexy Apparel Replacer cover all standard clothing as well as armors, most of which either have zapping options for lower body garments or can easily have the lower portions of the clothing removed in NifSkope. 

At the beginning of this thread there are armor replacers for futa but I'm having trouble finding mods that have revealing clothing (farm clothes, bartender, blacksmith etc.) Are there any good revealing options for these that I am just not seeing?

Remodeled Armor for CBBE/UUNP Bodyslide and Little Sexy Apparel Replacer cover all standard clothing as well as armors, most of which either have zapping options for lower body garments or can easily have the lower portions of the clothing removed in NifSkope. 

I've looked into the first mod you suggested and its not quite as skimpy as I would like for the basic clothing (not enough zappable parts) however it is fucking fantastic for all armors so I'm using it now. I'll have to learn to use nifskope in more depth I guess to get more revealing normal clothing. Thank you for the suggestions, my friend.

can u shar your custom draenei? plzzz, the best draenei i hav seen!!'1!1!

Heard you guys like Draeneis ^^

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Careful with those swings. Well I'd get a boner from the MG sword too ^^

wow, really nice! please, can you tell what mods that you used to make her? I have tried 3 different Draenei races and all of them have some type of problem.

She is using my custom race with a Bombshell body with a recolored Mature skin v2.11. Can't recall what normal map I used for her, I had that in her folder since 2 years. Some Hardcore ABS one. Evil's Horsepenis v1 with Mature skin patch and the armor is Dragonbone Barbarian/Marauder.

Heard you guys like Draeneis ^^

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Careful with those swings. Well I'd get a boner from the MG sword too ^^

What a beauty !!!

Congrats for the creation of it, any  chance to share the preset ?

(can always ask) tongue.png

Thanks ^^ She isn't really a new toon, I just redid some parts of her now tongue.png

This is my transgender young beauty Octavia.

attachicon.gif33.jpg

I just gotta ask, how did you manage to do this?

I have been trying to make a transgender but i never managed it :(.

I used two of my favourite transgender models as reference (Sarina Valentina for 100 weight and Sasha De Sade for 0 Weight, then i simply made the body myself with Bodyslide 2. Concerning genitals, she has both of them (gotta use that imagination of yours to achieve perfection i guess :P), but that doesn't bother me since i don't really use any sex mods anyway (other than nude ones)

attachicon.gif33.jpg

I used two of my favourite transgender models as reference (Sarina Valentina for 100 weight and Sasha De Sade for 0 Weight, then i simply made the body myself with Bodyslide 2. Concerning genitals, she has both of them (gotta use that imagination of yours to achieve perfection i guess :P), but that doesn't bother me since i don't really use any sex mods anyway (other than nude ones)

Very Nice.

Honestly Sex mods are just a flair.

Its just i always wanted to play as a Transgender character in Skyrim and finish the game with said character :)

attachicon.gif33.jpg

Very Nice.

Its just i always wanted to play as a Transgender character in Skyrim and finish the game with said character :)

UUNP Shemale could allow you to do just that. You could try asking Ghost Anubis for the files.

attachicon.gif33.jpg

Very Nice.

UUNP Shemale could allow you to do just that. You could try asking Ghost Anubis for the files.

Yeah i know about UUNP Shemale i just didnt know why it was removed :(.

Hi there. I was just trying to get this mod to work. NPCs get schlongified just fine, but as soon as I get naked and am supposed to have one, the game CTD. Is there anything missing/wrong with my load order? 

Sounds like a Skeleton issue - your character is female, correct?. SOS comes with a replacer for the male skeleton, which has the correct bones for the schlong. For any female add-ons to work properly, without crashes, you will need a mod like this, XPMSE. That replaces both the male and female skeletons, and works with SOS - just keep this mod after SOS in your Mod List(left pane), and nothing that comes after it should overwrite either it's Skeleton.nif or Skeleton_Female.nif

Alright, thanks! I loaded EXPMSE last and it worked.

EDIT: This is a screenshot of my working loadin. Just one problem: I can't make my PC's schlong longer than the default: The slider in SOS just says to go to SOSRACEMENU, which I tried to download, but apparently that plugin isn't hosted anywhere anymore.

You most likely chose the SOS option when installing the mod, and thus the mod contains both the XPMSE.esp and a second plugin, which changes the scaling option you can use. Rather than the SOS MCM menu, you can use the "Genitals" tab in RaceMenu to change the size of your character's schlong - which gives you a lot more options than just basic scaling. 

Please help me out with this too... I cannot modify my PC's schlong either, in RaceMenu or elsewhere. There's no tab or option for it in the race and appearance choice menus. Here's my mod loadout:

post-1039695-0-53960500-1484369227_thumb.png

So anyone got around to making futa/transgender underwear (for female toons) ?

There is SOS Underwear for Both Genders and SOS Jockstraps (converted to be usable with Sevenbase) in addition to the SOS Skimpy Crouch Underwear (spelled thusly) which should work for both males and futanari/transgender characters in roughly the same fashion. While the first is Bodyslide compatible, the latter two have yet to be converted for use with Bodyslide.

So anyone got around to making futa/transgender underwear (for female toons) ?

There is SOS Underwear for Both Genders and SOS Jockstraps (converted to be usable with Sevenbase) in addition to the SOS Skimpy Crouch Underwear (spelled thusly) which should work for both males and futanari/transgender characters in roughly the same fashion. While the first is Bodyslide compatible, the latter two have yet to be converted for use with Bodyslide.

Thanx for the help mate these are Interesting mods, i was thinking something along these lines however  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOjVTqmeZy8

It's noticeable if you look directly at her crotch, but it's not sticking out like she has a 30 cm penis :P

here is my SOS Dog Knot edit, the canine penis comes with the husky dog from the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy Pack

the dog balls are too far from the knot, so I 'cut' the balls of dog and put the bear balls

don't worry the dog and the bear are still alive :ph34r:

1. SOS - Carloss32 Canine Schlong Add-On

2. attachicon.gifRed Rocket.rar

3. attachicon.gifDog Rocket for Carloss32 Canine Schlong Add-On.rar

4. build on bodyslide then in the game, look for 'carlos32 Canine' on Scholongs of Skyrim MCM.

Screens

As9DnFKn.jpg

glMpySPI.jpg

Y1Uw8Teq.jpg

VIZLlmhh.jpg

aqUoJ2m4.jpg

AVjzTi8I.jpg

V8LYB6Kv.jpg

TtUQgWxD.jpg

i instaled SOS then i Copied The Sliders But when i Enter the tool and open the preview it says No image should i intall some thing else? help me

here is my SOS Dog Knot edit, the canine penis comes with the husky dog from the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy Pack

the dog balls are too far from the knot, so I 'cut' the balls of dog and put the bear balls

4. build on bodyslide then in the game, look for 'carlos32 Canine' on Scholongs of Skyrim MCM.

Screens

As9DnFKn.jpg

glMpySPI.jpg

Y1Uw8Teq.jpg

VIZLlmhh.jpg

aqUoJ2m4.jpg

AVjzTi8I.jpg

V8LYB6Kv.jpg

TtUQgWxD.jpg

i instaled SOS then i Copied The Sliders But when i Enter the tool and open the preview it says No image should i intall some thing else? help me

Screens

As9DnFKn.jpg

glMpySPI.jpg

Y1Uw8Teq.jpg

VIZLlmhh.jpg

aqUoJ2m4.jpg

AVjzTi8I.jpg

V8LYB6Kv.jpg

TtUQgWxD.jpg

'when i Enter the tool and open the preview it says No image'

this tool, you mean the bodyslide? it's everything fine to me.

did you install in the order? you have to install first (1), then (2), then replace with (3), then in (4), you have to build on bodyslide.

Screens

As9DnFKn.jpg

glMpySPI.jpg

Y1Uw8Teq.jpg

VIZLlmhh.jpg

aqUoJ2m4.jpg

AVjzTi8I.jpg

V8LYB6Kv.jpg

TtUQgWxD.jpg

did you install in the order? you have to install first (1), then (2), then replace with (3), then in (4), you have to build on bodyslide.

Alright, so not to piggy back on this issue, but the Carloss32 add-on is currently genderlocked to male; I can force it just fine via the Player/NPC menu in MCM, but I was hoping it'd be a female Add-on so I could have a small chance of any female NPC having one in conjunction with the other add-ons I have like No Schlongs for Females and ERF's beast add-on, etc.

Is there a simple way to fix that, or am I going to need to dig up the SoS "how-to" pdf and figure out how to change the gender?

Literally had to change one flag in the Gender GLOB, problem solved.

Screens

As9DnFKn.jpg

glMpySPI.jpg

Y1Uw8Teq.jpg

VIZLlmhh.jpg

aqUoJ2m4.jpg

AVjzTi8I.jpg

V8LYB6Kv.jpg

TtUQgWxD.jpg

im trying to tell you i need to know how to change the balls to bear balls yours has bears balls normal doesnt which files should i change

i should change meshes or texts and which files should i replase

The post you quoted tells you exactly what to do, but I'll try and break it down for you:

1) The Carloss32 add-on. Extract this to an uncluttered, easy to find folder

2) Red Rocket archive, extract this and cut/copy and paste these files into the SOS Carloss32 folder from step 1. Say yes to any replace file warnings, though I don't remember if there are any here

3) Dog Rocket archive, extract this and cut/copy and paste these files into the same folder, again, saying yes to any replace file warnings.

4) Copy/paste those files into your skyrim data folder, or zip them into an archive to install with NMM or MO (making sure that match the file structure - don't go pasting a random folder name into your data folder because it won't be recognized by your game)

5) If you open Bodyslide, you should see "SOS Dog Knot" in the drop down outfit list. Build the files and you're done.

The comments made about bear balls involve the changes to the dog dick for the add-on, and have no importance or impact on what YOU need to do because that part has been done for anyone that downloads that file.