FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

1 hour ago, RubyRZND said:

I may start posting here and on the Femboy thread my own creations. You guys inspire me XD

509957650516279320.png.2b571b4589f26010943a6f4bf269117d.png

haha just go for it, the more screenshots you take the better you will get at it. Plus for me I only started modding last january and I asked for help in a variety of discord servers before I eventually got better. Speaking of femboy stuff I just did a femboy on femboy vid, I'll post it later in the other thread

Edited by FutaNemesislol
1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

509957650516279320.png.2b571b4589f26010943a6f4bf269117d.png

haha just go for it, the more screenshots you take the better you will get at it. Plus for me I only started modding last january and I asked for help in a variety of discord servers before I eventually got better. Speaking of femboy stuff I just did a femboy on femboy vid, I'll post it later in the other thread

Yeah I do want to become a modder myself but for now all I can do is texture ones. Which Im currently working on a few.

Next time I play I'll make sure to take some aiming to post them :P

8 hours ago, SpulX said:

Are there any Bhunp converts around for sos and stuff cant seem to find anything for SE everything is just CBBE SE

there are but you are right everything is pretty much cbbe se, so if you really like futa stuff you may have to switch otherwise you won't have a lot of good futa mods to choose from

18 hours ago, Ghost5 said:

Hey @TRX_Trixter Do you think TRX 2.0 will have smp ball physics?

I deffinitly want to do this part of physics for all my addons. Just searching for a best solution.

Last one base model for my SOS addons series - horse shlong

Spoiler

1.png.a0c7efbee5a238b8ce5a9dd895f32fcd.png

2.png.f28348b443128ad544f52ccdeff74db6.png

3.png.fabd9892222563c6013587b0db60e918.png

4.png.d77ba4877c6ab84e7ab3eb553352540a.png

Model is still WIP. When i finish it and sliders pack i will make new addon in Futa and male versions. I think this will happens in the next month. Still a lot of work.

Edited by TRX_Trixter

Now that I have a functioning SE install, I decided to once again look into the issue of flaccid schlong physics.

Here's what my ERF CBBE Futanari-based mesh looks like with default SOS bones and weights, running CBPC physics using a combination of xml's from CBBE 3BA and SurverX's FloppySOS:

(Ignore the weird shading errors on the schlong, they're not related to the test)

Spoiler

As expected, it's a mess. You could probably make it look nicer by tweaking the CBPC settings, but that would make things look weird on non-flaccid schlongs. Also, SOS Erection states will completely fuck everything up:

Spoiler

Sure, you can adjust erections with hotkeys, but considering many people use mods like SL Arousal to control their PC's erections, this won't really work as a universal solution. Clearly, the default SOS bones won't work for flaccid schlongs, and we have to do something else. My previous workaround has been to use the scrotum bones to paint the entire schlong mesh:

Spoiler

It looks better, but not perfect. I still think the penis needs some separate movement to look convincing, especially if you were to use a flaccid schlong on its own and incorporated into clothing.

(While I'd like to have properly rigged flaccid schlongs mostly for futa armour and clothing conversion purposes, I think it'd also be nice to just have them on their own. I can't be the only one that's annoyed by how your character can only ever be rock hard)

Since you can add all kinds of arbitrary SMP-driven physics bones, I believe the ideal solution would be to treat flaccid schlongs as separate from normal SOS schlongs and make a custom SMP rig with new bones designed to look good on flaccid schlongs. This way you could avoid conflicts with SOS erection animations, CBPC configs, etc.

Unfortunately, all of that's way out of my wheelhouse and all I can hope for is for some more talented modders to tackle the problem

Edited by donnerwetter

So I am having a problem with OStim where (This only happens with the Futa CBBE Addon cock, not the normal SOS NPC dongs) the cock is 1 angle position off. If I adjust the angle with SOS, the curvature that OStim puts on it is undone. I enabled Gentlemans Scaling and the automatic misalignment protection but neither helped. I solved this in the past and I remember it was one or two settings and it was stupid easy to fix so I know I don't need to dick around in racemenu but I don't remember what the setting was because that was almost a year ago. I am hoping that someone else has run into a similar issue and knows how to fix it. Any help is much appreciated. I can get screenshots at a later time to show what it looks like. Or look at my profile from the last time it happened to see on the OStrap page the problem I ran into. If I rediscover the fix I will make an edit here for what fixes it.