[DOA5LR] Comic Strip Area - Last Comic Round ! UPDATE : KASUMI I.A.F Chapter 02 !

LGMODS

hahahahaha! OMG, Excellent work Lola!

...Now I had a sudden insane urge to drink milk!

Btw, I wonder who is the meister...

if you excuse me, there's something I should do right now...

Rofl ! Thank you :lol:

Regardings who is the meister.. The complete title of the comic is "Honoka & You - The (Secret) Milky Way" then anyone who are reading this comic will feel as THE Meister, no one was targeted, at least I think.. :angel:

NEW COMIC :  Alpha-152 Squirrel Fight

+ 18 pages including Cover, Informations & Thanks

+ Modded Characters

+ Sexy Theme

+ Story to continu

+ Black & White version available

post-780963-0-21228100-1445299357_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-37229800-1445299372_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-11148600-1445299387_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-92638500-1445299402_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-29254200-1445299419_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-12655400-1445299432_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-19997200-1445299441_thumb.jpg

I used a tons of screenshots for make this one and tried to make a sense to the story, I have already an idea for the next chapter to continu with the story using my Furry Pack but for now enjoy the first chapter ! :)

Credit : MrMojo for edited costume, all the rest is from my Furry Pack & Invisible Mod.

NOTE : "Limited Edition" mean that a comic can have an alternative story or many chapter, "Honoka - The (Secret) Milky Way" is a Limited Edition because I can make an alternative choice in the story, yes that mean she will come back later.. ;)

Guest Shmacko

Amazing work again Lola, can't appreciate this enough, these comics are very entertaining and can't wait for more.

Thank you for making these for us.

PS:

You should've wrote the story for DOA5, these are beyond better than the original storyline.  ^_^

Thank you very much Shmacko, this is always a pleasure to know that someone enjoyed my work :)

You just gave me an idea with your last words..! Huhu I won't tell more for the moment.

I am still working on the next chapter of Alpha-152 story, here is the Chapter 2 cover teaser :

548762DOAXtrem001.png

Guest Shmacko

It flatters me that I can be of help and share some ideas for upcoming projects, really looking forward to it. ^_^

Keep up the awesome work Lola!

Edit:

Hoping that you're interested in making that 'Peter Pan + Tinkerbell' comic, fingers crossed on it. :)

oh, man. I'm so happy that you didn't put a carrot into the old man ass this time!

That's great step forward, my confused bro! lol

Yeah... About that, I didn't put the carrot inside Genfu because once he has obtained the Asscalibur............ :blush: (after having one heck of a good time with Kasumi of course)

Edit thumb up quota reached again :(

• 2 months later...

Added a new comic "Master Chief & Cortana - First Touch".

It was a private comic for a long time (Cortana is in version 1.0) but why not share it with the community after all !

Enjoy :blush:

post-780963-0-56796600-1453959555_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-00870600-1453959559_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-46811700-1453959562_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-76430700-1453959565_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-24989300-1453959568_thumb.jpg

Note : Don't forget to read left to right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KASUMI - I'M A FAPPER (WIP)

3b6f.png

PAGES PROGRESS
The comic progress is going very well, actually 40 pages done and now including a new character in the story !
The final numbers of pages is not decided yet, I am going for ~100 pages for the moment depending of inspiration.

STORY
For now I didn't made a storyline for describe the comic but it will be done after completed the entire comic then there're no confusion and I am free to edit it anytime.
I am planning to make the comic close to a real one including cover, chapters, soft transition / cliffhangers, credits in last pages, back cover.

LANGAGE SUPPORTED
I am working with Siframe, great supporter on Loverslab, for translate the comic with a perfect english text.
The comic will also be available in a perfect french translation since I am french it will be easy to do.

CONTRIBUTION
If you are from an others country (germany, italy, russia, chinese, ect..) you could contribute to the text translation when the comic is done and will appreciate a various translation langage, credit will be given where it's due.

PRINT VERSION
I am thinking about a printed version of my comic, first for myself, after for public.
For now only a Web Version will be available.

VARIANTS
The comic will be released in full colors in web format view but a black & white version is possible for a closer manga touch.

RELEASE DATE
Actually there're no release date but if all go well I could say during this month, March 2016.

MISC
The comic is oriented in sexy, humor and hentai theme (+18), including various (sex) poses, scenery, characters, expressions...
Compared to my old comic, this one is not created with DOA5LR game.

TEASER

post-780963-0-35392700-1456883974_thumb.pngpost-780963-0-17249800-1456883996_thumb.pngpost-780963-0-99081200-1456884019_thumb.pngpost-780963-0-60976800-1456884044_thumb.png

DO NOT RE-PUBLISH / RE-UPLOAD / COMPIL / EDIT MY COMICS ANYWHERE !

Fap session guaranteed ! :D

Note : Read left to right.

Lol, just in time in home to see the preview of this masterpiece of perversion :D. Great job with the comic!, and about the "fap session guaranteed", I can guarantee that ;) (prepare the "handkerchief"! lol)

And is good to see Sir Siframe involved too! :lol:

edit: yay! rep-up re-filled

Here we go !

The first chapter of "Kasumi - I'm a Fapper" is now available !

More informations about my work in spoiler :

The idea of this comic was not planned, after made a similar picture to Tecmo poster - Kasumi I'm a Fighter - I decided to keep this picture for start a new comic based on Kasumi.

I started to work non-stop everydays since 29th February, putting my mod work in stand by for focus a maximum on it.

The comic has not been created from DOA5LR but with SBPR Studio.

A lot of hours spent in pics screens, making bubbles, story, poses and more. Even doing the translation with help asked many hours for replace the sentence properly in the bubbles speeches and uploading all versions (damn, why I don't have optical fiber !!)

The story is not finished, I plan to make the second chapter and even more until my inspiration is out !

VIDEO TRAILER (Click on picture or link) :

391810Image648.jpg

LINK : http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/15446/kasumi-i-m-a-fapper-chapter-01-trailer

----------------

DOWNLOAD VIDEO (1920x1080) : https://1fichier.com/?8co3ddsemg

Video infos :

Format : MKV

Video : 1920x1080 - 16/9

Audio : AC3 - 224 Kbps - Stereo

Music : Last Hero 3 - Christoffer Ditlevsen (Epidemic Sound Exclusivity)

Minutes : 2m18

Size : 108 Mb

Framerates : Constant - 23,976 Im/s

----------------

COMIC :

DOWNLOAD FRENCH : https://1fichier.com/?6vsidmim5z

DOWNLOAD ENGLISH : https://1fichier.com/?uabudl082y

DOWNLOAD RUSSIAN : https://1fichier.com/?o2mpgdrxns

DOWNLOAD ITALIAN : https://1fichier.com/?oeq68p1hwq

DOWNLOAD SPANISH : https://1fichier.com/?rgaeefd6b3

DOWNLOAD PORTUGUESE : https://1fichier.com/?a5n4f7fp7g

----------------

A big thanks & credits to :

Siframe : English translation

SaafRats : Spanish translation

Ishidacorp : Portuguese translation

Gatto Tom : Italian translation

Kshahdoo : Russian translation

Myself : French translation

If someone want join this list with an other language, let me know that !

----------------

Thx to all community for support, I hope you will enjoy the comic !

Be aware that if you have any opinions or ideas for now or later I am open to any suggestions !

----------------

BONUS PICTURES :

nhss.jpg

ubdm.jpg

Finally! I'm ready for a multi-language fap session! :D

I'm aware of all the hours you've spent on making this great and perv comic. You can finally take a little break now, "dude"  :lol: 

Fuck!, why I don't have rep ups when I need them (I need to be a LL patron lol)

edit: nice trailer!

Thx "Saafie" ! Lol

And lol at "dude" hahaha :lol:

I agree, it's hard to believe that a girl can make so many pervert things.. :lol:

Note : I found an error in french translation "Dance le bâtiment" -> should be "Dans le bâtiment", and some others grammars error (damn I am french and I made more error than my translator ! :o)  it will be corrected later, mistake are human after all !

Archived