Female Demon/Succubus Sound Set

Oh, they're awesome. =D

I can see, You have a Voice Set for 1, 4 and 5.

1 and 5 seem pretty much the same for Me.

Do we have to rename them to their Number (01, 02, etc)?

Or just placing them into their respecting NS7 Folder?

Also, NS7/Normal has Folders 1 to 5, not only 1, 4 and 5.

So, uh, how to 'install' it correctly? ^^

(and rape Voices would be sooo awesome <3)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I realize this is a dead thread, but I am interested & am not clear on the assigning of voices. I know someone will start barking at me about posting on dead threads, so let me preemptively say: Chill out, I'm not hurting anyone. (Edit: Download failed. Invalid archive?)

Soundpacks will install into Data\Sound\fx\lovers\ns<x> , where <x> is a number 1-20.  Base lovers package comes with ns1 through ns6. You can assign downloaded packs any number you like.

Once extracted properly, to assign a voice to yourself use the Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) Lesser Ability -> Sexual Diary -> Set My Voice. To assign a voice to an NPC, use the Set Sexual Exploits (Contact) Lesser Ability on the NPC -> Set Their Voice.

Edit: Checked the download, it works fine.  Extract into Data, it uses voice slot 7 (data\sound\fx\lovers\ns7).

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 3 years later...
15 hours ago, lightrazor said:

What mod do use to use this? i try to get work with sexlab and it doesn't seem to work

Sexlab???  You are in the Oblivion section ! This sound works with LAPS/Lovers with PK. 

But if you put the files in the right sexlap folder and change the names to the sexlab voice files that are used during sex it should work. ( but I haven't played Skyrim for about 10 years )