• 2 months later...
On 5/11/2021 at 6:57 AM, angrykiwi said:

Don't think so as it has bones assigned that are exclusive to 3BA

Ended up trying it. Haven't gone through and tried every one, but at least the landing strip and the wild one, or whatever it's called, work fine.

My experience with 3BA meshes on normal CBBE bodies is that physics just don't apply. Given CBBE doesn't have physics there any way (and let's be real, it's not exactly realistic for it to), I'd say it's not a deal breaker.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm having an issue where male generic npcs (the ones that can be either female or male, like citizens, stormcloak guards, etc) can get a female pubic hair even though nothing seems to be wrong with them. This causes their schlong to be really weird looking and I have to switch his schlong manually for that npc in the mcm, but if i do that during a scene, he puts his clothes back.

Anyone has a fix for this ? I noticed someone had the same problem in this thread a few years ago but nobody answered him so I thought I might try again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 2:47 AM, GalacticNarwhal said:

In the install instructions, it says to run LOOT after installing, and I have no idea what that means. There's no pubic hair in game, so I assume I have to do it for the mod to work. So, what's LOOT, and how do I run it?

If you're using Vortex, don't worry about it. It has Loot built in. Otherwise, Loot is a load order sorter.

As an aside, I just installed this in SSE with keitsoru's bodyslide conversion and CBBE 3BA (3BBB) body with no problems. Not yet anyway.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

do anyone knows how to stop the "schlongfied armors"  ? it happens alot with bikini armors and getting into MCM all the time gets annoying af

it makes the bikinis use both slot 32 and 52 so one of the pieces will not be able to equip unless i get into mcm and remove it.

• 5 months later...

Using this breaks count cum detection of Sexlab while a "Pubic-Schlong" is assigned. It might be a problem for SOS in general but i thought it might worth mentioning. During this some effects break.

For example:

- Conditional Expressions extended for expressions while being covered in cum

- Sexlab survival cum Addiction

It think it is a funny correlation that having pubic hair actually protects you of getting a cum addiction :D
(oral / anal still work)

ERROR: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
	[SexLabQuestFramework (18000D62)].sslactorlibrary.CountCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 181
	[SexLabQuestFramework (18000D62)].sexlabframework.CountCum() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 543

On 5/4/2022 at 9:11 AM, TuGfaen4 said:

Hey so, I installed the mod but the pubes can be seen inside the body, any way to fix this?

You need to run bodyslide and/or convert for the body type you are using.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

(sigh) Loverslab as usual. A patchwork mess without proper documentation.

So, this mod is posted under LE, BUT there's a 3BA conversion posted in SE, and the SE compatibility tracking index lists that 3BA conversion as green, BUT that conversion no ESP, only meshes and bodyslides.

What does this clusterfuck mean? As a user i would assume i should download this mod from the LE department, add the meshes and slides from the SE department, run bodyslide and be ready to run this in SE, yes?

Quoting straight from the conversion:

Installation

1. Like any other mod
  2. Run Bodyslide
  3. Look for the group called: Pubic hair for females - [3BA]
  4. Batch Build

Oh really? 

Yes it does work for females in SE. But the plugin doesn't properly flag itself as female-only. So SOS will randomly apply it to males, which results in glitched genitals. 

So i'm thinking: "I can't imagine this to be broken in LE, so it must be the plugin isn't compatible with SE, even though the SE index promotes the conversion as fully compatible, but that conversion is meshes only, and.... my head hurts."

So what the heck is it now? Somebody explain.

Edited by libertyordeath
  • 10 months later...
On 5/13/2023 at 9:11 AM, libertyordeath said:

So what the heck is it now? Somebody explain.

The 3BA conversion definitely only provides BodySlide files to build that will replace the meshes from this mod. It doesn't even have anything else, let alone what's needed to install the addon into SOS. So this mod is certainly required.

Not being an expert in SOS addons, the stuff in this ESP looks correct, and it should be setting the addons as female-only - as in there's a thing in here that specifically says "gender = female". I'd check the SOS MCM for a definitive statement on what genders it thinks they should be applied to, though I suspect it'll just confirm that they're somehow applying to both.

So there could be some minor difference in older/newer or LE/SE SOS that's manifesting here, but it's not obvious at a glance just by looking at the ESP; try comparing the configuration quests in this mod with one of SOS's own. And the only scripting in here is something trivial to deal with hair color so it's not a problem like that.

I did only check the 1.3b AIO, so maybe some of the other versions are buggy?