Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines

Guest Jain

I still play this game It has the best atmosphere of all the games I have played. I adored the malkavians Strangely I found the dialogue easy to read for them. No matter how many time I played it I always selected the White hot batshit crazy personality. It was always shocking to the NPC "oh gawd a fucking malk! jeez im lying here bleeding to death and I can barely understand you!" (mecurio) I literally enjoyed this game And really wished there had been a sequal, Its a one of a kind that never got noticed Wish some company would do a remake or even a another one. I played the masquerade and loved the transition to modern day U.K. Saddly I do have to agree the ending was rushed but still satisfying how you make the king jester squirm like a whimp. Always trying to use his jedi mind trick on my malkavian good luck.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, gunthererickson said:

there should be some alternative questlines for the game, related with werewolves, mages, changellings, etc. There may be even a crossover version

It's doubtful Paradox would bother. Vampire already has an established following to cash in on. No other oWOD line saw adaptation to video games besides Hunter.

59 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

It's doubtful Paradox would bother. Vampire already has an established following to cash in on. No other oWOD line saw adaptation to video games besides Hunter.

T_T

well, at least werewolf

(but the VMRedemption made some sort of sistem with mage)

Archived