So is UUNP the new Go-To?

Bonnie Lass

With Uunp i can have all body morph provided in the same game, using the randomizer thing from racemenu, i can see mcbm npc talking with a 7b one then a guard in patrol with unpPerky morph ect ...

No need to have differents race with differents body, and with the "racemenu" check box in bodyslide, even cloth and amor fit perfectly all body morph.

Sorry, UUNP is equally crappy how UNP, that be still no breasts, that be two pimples. :lol:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=311195&id=2146&full=1

no offense, I like women with a little more bust size.

but everyone can use what he likes and I do not care, I have my dream body found and I'll stay with him until the end of this world. ;)  :P

UNP (even the base version) has breasts over a D cup at max weight. :lol: And B cups at the smallest while at the lowest weight setting. Then toss in RaceMenu and the XPMSE skeleton and the breasts can be so large your character couldn't walk with them bumping her legs.

Sorry, UUNP is equally crappy how UNP, that be still no breasts, that be two pimples. :lol:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=311195&id=2146&full=1

no offense, I like women with a little more bust size.

but everyone can use what he likes and I do not care, I have my dream body found and I'll stay with him until the end of this world. ;)  :P

Uhm....the whole point here is that UUNP can use bodyslide presets.  Want more bust?  Sculpt'em yourself, and with the added polys (in theory) they can look better than they would in CBBE with the same settings.  Then you can take almost any Bodyslide-converted outfit and make it match your new body.

It is not only the breast size, which me does not please, it is predominantly the shape of breasts. with larger setting they look like two silicone balls that is equal to with 7B.

the breasts of CHSBHC by CherryHotaling are unique, no other Body Type could this breast shape imitate. ;)

Except that UUNP can do exactly that.

It is not only the breast size, which me does not please, it is predominantly the shape of breasts. with larger setting they look like two silicone balls that is equal to with 7B.

the breasts of CHSBHC by CherryHotaling are unique, no other Body Type could this breast shape imitate.  ;)

Except that UUNP can do exactly that.

UUNP even has the CHSBHC shape itself (just with UNP textures instead).

Look at what you're talking to.

Anyone know were I can get UNPEG?

I myself am interested in that body variant, but I have no idea.

I tried asking while these CBBE/UNP war goes on.. lol I know it's on some japanese site thats were i saw it.

Read.

>>Anonymous

sorry.

I do not distribute it.

With Uunp i can have all body morph provided in the same game, using the randomizer thing from racemenu, i can see mcbm npc talking with a 7b one then a guard in patrol with unpPerky morph ect ...

No need to have differents race with differents body, and with the "racemenu" check box in bodyslide, even cloth and amor fit perfectly all body morph.

Bodymorph is definitely cool but I think this is where CBBE advantage still shows and this is coming from an UUNP user.  UUNP Bodyslide has to compromise for the different UNP derivatives by making separate hand and feet meshes for different presets.  This means that gloves and shoes (not boots) made for UNP still has seams on some presets like UUNP DG.  AFAIK there is no Bodyslide shoes/gloves because CBBE never had a need for it.

...wish there is a way to set Bodymorph for named NPC.

Bodymorph is definitely cool but I think this is where CBBE advantage still shows and this is coming from an UUNP user. UUNP Bodyslide has to compromise for the different UNP derivatives by making separate hand and feet meshes for different presets. This means that gloves and shoes (not boots) made for UNP still has seams on some presets like UUNP DG. AFAIK there is no Bodyslide shoes/gloves because CBBE never had a need for it.

There are gauntlets in RMA UUNP. You can set morphs for NPCs with RaceMenu's BodyGen feature.

Bodymorph is definitely cool but I think this is where CBBE advantage still shows and this is coming from an UUNP user. UUNP Bodyslide has to compromise for the different UNP derivatives by making separate hand and feet meshes for different presets. This means that gloves and shoes (not boots) made for UNP still has seams on some presets like UUNP DG. AFAIK there is no Bodyslide shoes/gloves because CBBE never had a need for it.

There are gauntlets in RMA UUNP. You can set morphs for NPCs with RaceMenu's BodyGen feature.

...wish there is a easy way to set specific Bodymorph individually for lots of named NPC  :P

...wish there is a easy way to set specific Bodymorph individually for lots of named NPC  :P

BodyGen? Part of RaceMenu? Write a file with fixed morphs set for specific characters in the ini?

BodyGen? Part of RaceMenu? Write a file with fixed morphs set for specific characters in the ini?

Yes, yes and yes.  Is there a tutorial somewhere? 

I have been following the discussions since Bodyslide2.8 was released with RM support and didn't understand any of it.  All the discussion is for random gen but not for named NPC or for NPC that came with mods.

Normally I would apologize for derailing a thread but in this case...

I have been following the discussions since Bodyslide2.8 was released with RM support and didn't understand any of it.  All the discussion is for random gen but not for named NPC or for NPC that came with mods.

First post in the racemenu thread, lower part, example with Skyrim.esm|<ID>

Huh, wondering, body morph modifies vertex positions only, and skeleton nodes aren't affected? So, preferable way (because of HDT) of scaling is still node scaling?

Scaling skeleton nodes doesn't affect the way HDT moves. So no, both are equally viable options. But if done right, morphs can give you a higher quality. Of course your armor has to have the morphs too.

It may(?) scale collision shape, not sure though

Personally I prefer UNP over CBBE. It just looks better. 

Saying that, my favorite is 7Base. 

The best mod ever created. It'll solve all of your 'which body mod?' issues. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37546/?

I can't see why that mod should be superior to UUNP in any shape or fashion. That mod lets you switch between a number of fixed body shapes. UUNP lets you customize the entire shape via Bodyslide. I'd go as far saying that any non-Bodyslide body mod can safely be regarded obsolete. The only two choices people really need to look at these days are Bodyslide CBBE (for those who want a greater selection of conversions) and UUNP (for those who want a better looking body). UUNP is rapidly catching up in terms of available conversions, so even that consideration might be a thing of the past soon. For me personally, UUNP won the day with Remodeled Armor getting available along with Devious Devices.

I can't see why that mod should be superior to UUNP in any shape or fashion. That mod lets you switch between a number of fixed body shapes. UUNP lets you customize the entire shape via Bodyslide. I'd go as far saying that any non-Bodyslide body mod can safely be regarded obsolete.

if you use uunp, using something that isn't available for unp is complicated

with bodychange, you can use it in 5 seconds

don't think those bodies that don't have bodyslide support are obsolete

9KIGqov.jpg

qJD56pn.jpg

W7wNCru.jpg

uca6Xxx.jpg

J2n88yr.jpg

Xky0a7D.jpg

C5lZDV1.jpg

jHLx8XR.jpg

would switch to it in 5 minutes if someone put one in skyrim (there's more than 2 copy paste if you have to switch heads too)

I can't see why that mod should be superior to UUNP in any shape or fashion. That mod lets you switch between a number of fixed body shapes. UUNP lets you customize the entire shape via Bodyslide. I'd go as far saying that any non-Bodyslide body mod can safely be regarded obsolete.

if you use uunp, using something that isn't available for unp is complicated

with bodychange, you can use it in 5 seconds

"Oh look, I found this awesome armor, but I need plastic surgery to wear it. Let me just exchange my body for a completely different one!" :P

That or you can just use CBBE for the largest possible selection of conversions to begin with, if that's what you're after. *shrug*

Personally I like UUNP because it does away with the biggest problem of UNP type bodies, which is fragmentation - only a small subset of conversions is available for each body and none of them on its own has really great conversion support. That's the exact reason why I used CBBE for the longest time. UUNP addresses the fragmentation problem at the source by making all conversions available for all bodies you can create with UUNP, while the bodychanger doctors around with the symptoms only. From a technical point of view, UUNP is -objectively- the better solution.

Bodysliders in UUNP, with original body types that are higher poly count than UUNP, are not faithfully reproduced. UNPSH is one example.

Many UUNP sliders have horribly warped UVs(not UUNP's fault), matching their original. Check yourself. 7B and its variants, have always been a body with a terribly warped(smudged and dragged) torso. 7BO and 7BUNP are great exceptions, as they fixed the warped torso.

Even DG is not innocent, as the UV is narrowed. 

UUNP is only objectively better than another body type, when said body type is faithfully reproduced in UUNP. Advantage being that an armor set that was not converted to the original body, now can be used with that body via UUNP.  If you're still using said original body type, and have no need for UUNP's conversions, then using UUNP Bodyslide is an unnecessary extra step, thus inefficient modding.

There are bodies that are not only absent from UUNP, but some bodies aren't faithfully reproduced. So there are plenty of reasons why people don't use UUNP. And, it's only objectively better based on particular need/want and going custom.

p.s. I use UUNP(custom body).

Stop, stop, stop....

UUNP, create any "default" body. This is the body you'd like pretty much everyone in Skyrim to use. When you create it, generate the morph files (easy as clicking a checkbox in BodySlide).

There are a LOT more armors coming along for UUNP BodySlide. When you BodySlide them, don't forget to check that box to generate the morph files.

Want your charactrer to look different? Bigger boobs? Rounder boobs? wider hips? Bigger ass?

Open Racemenu and make whatever adjustments you like and see them on your character in real time. Happy? Exit racemenu.

"But now I've changed her body. I'll have to make her some armors!"

Tsk, tsk..... no you won't need to do anything. All of the armors you built with the morph files will still fit her just like they were specially made for her.

Want to make some "adjustments" to your female follower?

If you're using EFF you can access Racemenu for the follower and make adjustments AND SEE THEM IN REAL TIME... IN-GAME.... and.... you guessed it... all of those armors will fit her too.

Now I'm pretty sure this is a BodySlide feature and not really a UUNP feature, but still..... UUNP Special body, any shape I want... and all of the armors fit like she went shopping at Radiant Raiments and the elf sisters made them special. :)

I was a CBBE user for a very long time because UNP scaled pretty horridly. Now.... with all of the work that's gone into it, the difference is pretty dramatic and it scales pretty wonderfully.

Now it's like.... why use anything else? I can have whatever shape I want anyways.

....so, just to see if I've boiled this down correctly, the situation, today, can be summed up as follows.

Use CBBE if you're interested in a bigger variety of outfits and a few rough edges don't bother you (or you're absolutely desperate for performance, the doubled poly count on UUNP is something to consider then.)

Use UUNP for the better customization, but be aware conversions to bodyslide are ongoing.

Use just about anything else only if your absolute favorite outfit hasn't been converted yet.

That about the size of it?

No offense, but that's hardly a tutorial. I really want to use the morphing capabilities, but I'm tired from digging through a hundred pages of discussion about sculpting. 

There should be a thread somewhere just about the morphing features and how to use them.

Picking a single NPC from Skyrim.esm is easy.

What about a custom follower where the esp might change in load order? Can the ID of the NPC be masked so that the load order bits are wildcarded?

like:

Nylea.esp|xx056982=Nylea ....... parameters............

And her information would go in:

file location: meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\Nylea.esp\morphs.ini

and              meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\Nylea.esp\templates.ini

is that right?

But how to specify her formID when her load order can change is a question I have not found an answer for.

And can morphs be applied in script (instead of scaling a node)?

I mean.... what if we could make a breast get more round and increase breast size using a morph? No more "torpedo boobs" ever! :)

Lots of questions about these new capabilities but answers are hard to find or don't exist anywhere yet.

...wish there is a easy way to set specific Bodymorph individually for lots of named NPC :P

Yes, yes and yes. Is there a tutorial somewhere?

I have been following the discussions since Bodyslide2.8 was released with RM support and didn't understand any of it. All the discussion is for random gen but not for named NPC or for NPC that came with mods.

No offense, but that's hardly a tutorial. I really want to use the morphing capabilities, but I'm tired from digging through a hundred pages of discussion about sculpting.

There should be a thread somewhere just about the morphing features and how to use them.

Picking a single NPC from Skyrim.esm is easy.

What about a custom follower where the esp might change in load order? Can the ID of the NPC be masked so that the load order bits are wildcarded?

like:

Nylea.esp|xx056982=Nylea ....... parameters............

And her information would go in:

file location: meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\Nylea.esp\morphs.ini

and meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\Nylea.esp\templates.ini

is that right?

But how to specify her formID when her load order can change is a question I have not found an answer for.

And can morphs be applied in script (instead of scaling a node)?

I mean.... what if we could make a breast get more round and increase breast size using a morph? No more "torpedo boobs" ever! :)

Lots of questions about these new capabilities but answers are hard to find or don't exist anywhere yet.

No offense but when someone doesn't get it with expired's stuff written there then a tutorial does not matter because that one has forsaken his brain functionality to be doomed to decay.

90% off stuff you need is written there right before your nose in the first post in the rm thread, you only need to copy and customize it.

And follower stuff works the same way as getformfromfile from skse lower 6 hexadecimal numbers are determined by the id given without leading zeroes and the highest two by the plugin name that determines the first.

Morphes in a script. Ever heard of Bodyslide that comes with 2 morph plugins and a script that uses it. Look in nioverride.psc if you wanna see the available papyrus functions.

*sigh*

For CBBE purists, if you want more variety of armor and clothing packs (where UNP has an advantage over CBBE), you pick one of those armors, and try to run Bodyslide on them to fit onto a CBBE body.

I'd give credit to Caliente for providing this extremely handy tool for everyone without restriction nor prejudice.

Uhm....the whole point here is that UUNP can use bodyslide presets.  Want more bust?  Sculpt'em yourself, and with the added polys (in theory) they can look better than they would in CBBE with the same settings.  Then you can take almost any Bodyslide-converted outfit and make it match your new body.

*sigh*

For CBBE purists, if you want more variety of armor and clothing packs (where UNP has an advantage over CBBE), you pick one of those armors, and try to run Bodyslide on them to fit onto a CBBE body.

I'd give credit to Caliente for providing this extremely handy tool for everyone without restriction nor prejudice.

So I can take a bodyslide CBBE armor and conform it to match a UUNP body? Is that one of the advantages to UUNP is its conformity? In that case, why are we even having this conversation? lol. UUNP wins.

I think, UUNP being shipped with a functional vagina (which looks much better than the extras you have to install if you use CBBE in my opinion) wins this argument, as long as you ever plan on using a SexLab mod.

Of course the outfit argument goes on, but there are so many UUNP conversions already, and they keep coming. And if you can't wait, why not convert it yourself? I had no clue about Bodyslide or Outfit Studio whatsoever and always thought it was way to complicated to pay off, but with very little posts here on loverslab I learned in one evening how to use these wonderful tools. 

*sigh*

So I can take a bodyslide CBBE armor and conform it to match a UUNP body? Is that one of the advantages to UUNP is its conformity? In that case, why are we even having this conversation? lol. UUNP wins.

Not quite it still has to be converted but I can tell you first hand from a bodyslide/outfit studio its really easy to convert any cbbe bodyslide compatible armor to uunp bodyslide compatible armor and visa vesa. Takes me 5-10 min each peice already and ive only been doing it for 5 days takes longer though to perfect the fit however.

Not quite it still has to be converted but I can tell you first hand from a bodyslide/outfit studio its really easy to convert any cbbe bodyslide compatible armor to uunp bodyslide compatible armor and visa vesa. Takes me 5-10 min each peice already and ive only been doing it for 5 days takes longer though to perfect the fit however.

Bodyslide studio allows you to do that? I'll have to give it a try.

Archived