wolfzqsuccuba DLC4 终止

Conclude from the previous pages' date=' no matter pay or donate before you can get a mod is also considered as violating beth's copyright.

Besides that, you said you are already satisfied from those donations And want more recognitions from here, so why not release it free here?

[/quote']

its need time. my english is so bad! so i cant solve english question, its will let someone think my mod is bad.

Yea, it needs time, every modder knew that before creating any. ;)

I can and people here would like to help translating if that's the problem you are worrying.

I really want to enjoy your new mod.:D

Because the content is more' date=' the plot is longer, so the donation standard is 30 USD, if there are more than 10 people offered to the donation of the series, I will immediately begin to english. Hope has the interest and the well-off and can use PayPal's friends give thanks.

[/quote']

I'll say the same thing I said when you began whining over payments for Cursed Armor - if money is all you care about and all you are doing this for, you can just fuck right off. The game itself can be purchased for less than half what you are asking for.

You are posting to a community that does what they do for free, because they love what they do. If everyone here charged for their mods, there would be no community any more. So let me be the first to invite you to go away.

I'm posting this in both Traditional and Simplified Chinese so you don't pull the sudden "Uh, I don't understand anymore" like when copyright issues were bought up:

我会说同样的事情,我说,当你开始支付的诅咒铠甲呜呜 - 如果钱是所有你关心的所有你正在做这个,你可以他妈的正确了。游戏本身不到一半你问什么就可以买到。

您张贴到社区,做什么,他们做免费的,因为他们喜欢他们做什么。如果每个人都在这里他们MODS收取,就没有任何更多的社会。因此,让我第一次邀请你走开。

Because the content is more' date=' the plot is longer, so the donation standard is 30 USD, if there are more than 10 people offered to the donation of the series, I will immediately begin to english. Hope has the interest and the well-off and can use PayPal's friends give thanks.

[/quote']

I'll say the same thing I said when you began whining over payments for Cursed Armor - if money is all you care about and all you are doing this for, you can just fuck right off. The game itself can be purchased for less than half what you are asking for.

You are posting to a community that does what they do for free, because they love what they do. If everyone here charged for their mods, there would be no community any more. So let me be the first to invite you to go away.

I'm posting this in both Traditional and Simplified Chinese so you don't pull the sudden "Uh, I don't understand anymore" like when copyright issues were bought up:

Just a translation.:rolleyes:

當你在發詛咒鎧甲付款的牢騷時,我會說我曾說過的話 - 如果你只關心錢和為了錢才做MOD, 那麼你可以滾遠點。遊戲本身的價錢還不到你出價的一半。

你正在張貼到一個免費MOD的社區,而且他們喜歡著他們正在做的。如果每個MOD都收費的話,就不會再有這些社區了。所以讓我作為第一個人來請你離開。

我譯成了繁/簡中文,所以你不會在看到版權問題之後就突然說 "啊,我不明白你在說什麼"。

[/quote']

YEEH,这帖不需要你来回帖,我没有在这个论坛发布我相关的个人账户,所以没有影响论坛的秩序。

你没有资格回这帖。我帖子说的很清楚,有兴趣捐助我的回帖,没兴趣的可以只玩主线或者无视我的mod,但请不要质疑我的行为。而你只知道满嘴脏话,对我造成人生攻击,在我看来你很低俗,低俗到连基本的礼节都不懂,怎么看都是处于社会底层的人,所以我不会生你的气,是的,仅仅是层次差别而已。

至于我可不可以在论坛发帖,发这样的帖,你没有权利指责或制止我,原因很简单,你不是论坛的管理人员,所以我不会理你!

你没有资格回这帖。我帖子说的很清楚,没有兴趣捐助我的回帖,没兴趣的可以只玩主线或者无视我的mod,但请不要质疑我的行为,而你你满嘴脏话,对我造成人生攻击,在我看来你很低俗,低俗到基本的理解都不懂,怎么看都是处于社会底层的人。

so, seems he doesn't accept what's unfavorable to him? admirable.

anyway what point of your mod is better than god damn horse armor pack? it was 10 bucks and his mod costs 3 times more? lol i can even buy oblivion itself at just 5.

you're not a modder. you're just a tradesman or poor little beggar pleading for few coins.

ok, paying is illegal but donating is not. people will donate you when they like your mod and hope it to be develped further. but i can't judge your mod if that'll be good or creepy from a few screenshots . so release it first and let us play.

THEN maybe we could think about the donation :P

Guest Donkey

Well then it's not donating, but paying. if you don't donate and still able to download that is a donate system, it is volentary thing.

If you can only download when you donate that is a payment system, not donation.

I don't mind dontation. But it should not be enforced in order to download something.

When that day happens the word modding ends too.

Well then it's not donating' date=' but paying. if you don't donate and still able to download that is a donate system, it is volentary thing.

If you can only download when you donate that is a payment system, not donation.

I don't mind dontation. But it should not be enforced in order to download something.

[/quote']

Donkey is correct, Donation is seen as giving something without wanting something in return. Giving money to get mods is considered as payment for goods, item etc.

你没有资格回这帖。我帖子说的很清楚,没有兴趣捐助我的回帖,没兴趣的可以只玩主线或者无视我的mod,但请不要质疑我的行为,而你你满嘴脏话,对我造成人生攻击,在我看来你很低俗,低俗到基本的理解都不懂,怎么看都是处于社会底层的人。

so' date=' seems he doesn't accept what's unfavorable to him? admirable.

anyway what point of your mod is better than god damn horse armor pack? it was 10 bucks and his mod costs 3 times more? lol i can even buy oblivion itself at just 5.

you're not a modder. you're just a tradesman or poor little beggar pleading for few coins.

ok, paying is illegal but donating is not. people will donate you when they like your mod and hope it to be develped further. but i can't judge your mod if that'll be good or creepy from a few screenshots . so release it first and let us play.

[/quote']

you're not a modder. you're just a tradesman or poor little beggar pleading for few coins. - 侮辱我是吗?

I need tell you, my mod is not give your anything, because i don't need your donation. maybe i was poor, but i don't need someone like your alms for ever!

后话:我没有任何理由继续留在这里当moder,请管理修改我的头衔,因为movomo的侮辱!一个伸手党居然敢直言不讳的侮辱我!这种行为如果论坛管理不给予一定惩罚,那么我也申请做伸手党。因为收不收费是我的行为,这个行为无关我的能力,moder的解释中并没有跟金钱挂钩的内容,所以我无法接受这样的侮辱!

Well then it's not donating' date=' but paying. if you don't donate and still able to download that is a donate system, it is volentary thing.

[/quote']

是的,你说的机制很正确,但我要说我的想法

过去我一直认为中国人比较穷,捐助什么的不会做,但从我在lover lab放出诅咒铠甲0.83后,几乎没有捐助这一点让我彻底明白,其实,外国人更穷,有那么多组人希望我的mod转语言,但为何捐助过我的人不到15人?这种结果让我感受不到任何温暖,与其这样,我再继续在这里带着只会更痛苦。

这次DLC,还只是在这里做调查阶段,就有那么多质疑的声音让我更看到了外国人的冷淡,所以我的想法也在改变。是的,我没有版权,没有资格在这里讨论捐助和付费,我更不能对不起国内的支持者免费放出DLC,那么既然东西是我的,放不放出就是我的自由了。

就算如此,我依旧会放出0.35,但是!不会给你们玩DLC的机会,因为你们想要的只是免费的东西,那么我就给你们免费的,我很清楚的告诉你们,即使捐助了,也不会得到DLC,这就是你们期望的,对吗?!如你所愿!

最后是牢骚话,这个世界很现实,你付出多少才有多少收获,我在做moder上付出了很多,但确没有得到响应收获,我渴望有一定的回报,但等到的是你们的侮辱和唾弃。既然不给我生存的空间,继续下去也无法生存!是的!生存!!!那么,我会放弃做moder,因为我没有理由付出了还要饿死。

是的,你说的机制很正确,但我要说我的想法

过去我一直认为中国人比较穷,捐助什么的不会做,但从我在lover lab放出诅咒铠甲0.83后,几乎没有捐助这一点让我彻底明白,其实,外国人更穷,有那么多组人希望我的mod转语言,但为何捐助过我的人不到15人?这种结果让我感受不到任何温暖,与其这样,我再继续在这里带着只会更痛苦。

这次DLC,还只是在这里做调查阶段,就有那么多质疑的声音让我更看到了外国人的冷淡,所以我的想法也在改变。是的,我没有版权,没有资格在这里讨论捐助和付费,我更不能对不起国内的支持者免费放出DLC,那么既然东西是我的,放不放出就是我的自由了。

就算如此,我依旧会放出0.35,但是!不会给你们玩DLC的机会,因为你们想要的只是免费的东西,那么我就给你们免费的,我很清楚的告诉你们,即使捐助了,也不会得到DLC,这就是你们期望的,对吗?!如你所愿!

最后是牢骚话,这个世界很现实,你付出多少才有多少收获,我在做moder上付出了很多,但确没有得到响应收获,我渴望有一定的回报,但等到的是你们的侮辱和唾弃。既然不给我生存的空间,继续下去也无法生存!是的!生存!!!那么,我会放弃做moder,因为我没有理由付出了还要饿死。

Just a translation' date=' I'm not getting in the middle of this:

Yes, you said mechanism is correct, but I have to say my thoughts

In the past I always thought that Chinese people are poor, contributions to what will not do, but the release of curse armor 0.83 after my lover lab, almost no contributions to this point I completely understand, in fact, foreigners are poorer, there are so many groups of people I hope my mod transfer language, but why donors had less than 15 people? This result I do not feel any warmth, If so, I'll continue here with only more painful.

The DLC, just here to do the investigation stage, there are so many questions about the sound I see the indifference of the foreigners, so my idea is also changing. Yes, I have no copyright, there is no eligible contributions discussed here and pay, I can not be sorry to domestic supporters of free release of the DLC, then, since the thing is my release not to release my freedom.

Even so, I still would release 0.35, but Will not give you chance to play the DLC, because you just want free stuff, then I will give you free, I clearly tell you, even if the donor, it will not get the D, LC, which is what you expect , right? ! As You Like It!

Finally, there is grumbling in this world is very realistic, you pay as much as have the number of harvest, I do moder pay a lot, but they do not get a response the harvest, I am eager to return, but wait until you insult and despise . Since space does not survive me, to continue can not survive! Yes! Survive! ! ! Well, I will give up to do moder, because I have no reason to pay would also like to starve to death."

I don't get what all the fuss is about. If someone is providing a product or service (it's quite clear to me the mods in question are the IP of the author, regardless of tools or anything else; the EULA is another story) and wants to request donations for it, then I don't see why this is a problem.

To be quite frank I'd have donated for Cursed Armor, even the CN version, if I knew donations were requested and had instructions (in English) about how to do it. Like I said before, there's quite a few mods I would pay for, and judging by Cursed Armor (which is the only one I've played) wolfzq's mods fit in that category. I'm just not comfortable doing it via google translate.

Of course the optimal thing is if authors want to release their work free of charge, but I'd say it's understandable if they feel their time and effort spent is worth a nominal donation. 30 bucks is really not that much. Hell, it's like three months worth of your favorite MMO. In my opinion, donationware mods are MUCH better than the retarded post-shit-to-get-purple-stars gimmick the Chinese modding forums have got going.

tl;dr: From our perspective surely it's the authors choice what to do with his or her work. I donate to the AdBlock author monthly because I enjoy his product, and I'm sure I would enjoy these mods as well.

To be quite frank I'd have donated for Cursed Armor, even the CN version, if I knew donations were requested and had instructions (in English) about how to do it. Like I said before, there's quite a few mods I would pay for, and judging by Cursed Armor (which is the only one I've played) wolfzq's mods fit in that category. I'm just not comfortable doing it via google translate.

I would give a donation too for CA but I have no idea how to get to the payment page or get the mod for that matter because there is no English instructions. Google Translate can't translate anything when doing payments as it causes problems.

and I'm sure I would enjoy these mods as well.

People would most likely donate if they enjoyed but if you can't try the mod before donating and gaining access to it to see if you like it then why donate? To be honest you could donate for a mod and not like it, then all you would of done was wasted your money.

Sorry if I'm making myself out to be the bad guy it this point of time but I'm sure you can all see my reasons.

So IMO if they is a way I can try this mod with a direct link without having to go through pages to find it then great and if I like it I will donate but I'm never going to donate before playing.

From what I understand, what would technically not be against the EULA is if Wolf released the esp/esm files and then just sold the .nif/.kf and .dds files. Then he would not be selling anything he doesn't have the right to sell. Whether the free stuff actually works or not is another issue, we wouldn't have paid for the .esp/.esm files, so we would not have any right to complain about it.

That being said, I'm saying "we" because there's no bloody way I'd ever pay for an unofficial expansion for a game, never. It goes against all the principles I believe in.

I enjoy the things I've seen from Wolf, but I still think of him as a money-grubbing jerk, just like EA, but what I think or believe is not of any importance in this world. If Wolf only creates mods for the money, then so be it.

说我为了钱写mod,这句话说的没错,你们只看到我要求付费或捐助就这样定性我,却没人问过我为何要这样,我的生活状况!moder也是人,也需要生活!我的生活条件没有乐观到可以只凭兴趣写mod的程度!简单的说,我只是某个企业的员工,为了写mod,我拒绝了老板给我加薪的提议,拒绝了远比写mod收入高的私活!仅仅是因为兴趣,为了有更多的时间写我喜欢的东西!试问有多少moder能像我这样写上3年并且在生活条件不允许的情况下还在继续!而这样的我在你们面前仅仅是个为了钱写mod的人!你们又了解我多少,懂我多少?张口闭口就知道骂!我已经受够了!

很好,你们的回复让我明白了一个道理,你们宁肯花钱玩正规的垃圾游戏,也不愿意付费不正规的好玩游戏,(当然我指的游戏不是上古卷轴,这里说清楚,免得被人喷)道理一个接一个,没看你们漫骂过要求付费的官方,骂他们为了钱而开发游戏,却跑来骂我!反问你们一句,他们为了什么开发游戏,他们为了什么设定版权?我开发的东西我有权利自己处理要给谁,会给谁。moder就算了,大家都开发过mod,你们说我句我认了,狗屁伸手党们,你们有什么资格评价我的行为?

可能我现在很冲动,说话有些过,但这是被你们这帮我本不希望你们回帖的人逼的!我说过不要质疑我的行为,这帖是为了确认支持我的人,明显你们不是,为何要来回帖?!只是因为你们拿不到我的mod自己在那发狂吗?连我基本的说明都不看?只看到付费和捐助就跑来回帖,你们不觉得丢人吗?你们真穷到捐助都要思考的程度,我也可以送给你们!比我还穷的可怜人!

Said I to write mod only want money, this saying yes, you only see my demanding payment or donor so qualitative I, but no one asked me why, my life! Moder also is a person, also needs to live! The conditions of my life are not optimistic to just interested in writing a mod degree! Simple to say, I'm just a corporate staff, in order to write the mod, I refused the boss for a raise proposal, refused than to write mod high income, private live! Just because of interest, in order to have more time to write something I like! How many moder can write for 3 years and in the conditions of life do not allow circumstances continue to like me! And such I in front of you is only for money and write mod! You know how much I, understand me? Blabbering know scolded! I 've had it!

Well, you let me understand a truth, you prefer to spend money to play regular garbage game, also is not willing to pay not the regular game, ( of course, I mean the game is not elder scrolls, here to make it clear, lest be sprayed ). One by one, didn't see you curse. Required to pay official, scold them for the money and the development of the game, but came to scold me! Ask you a sentence, they for the development of the game, they set the copyright for what? I develop things I have the right to handle yourself for who, who will give. If the moder, we developed mod, you said I I recognize the hand of the party, shit, you have what qualification evaluation of my actions?

May I now very impulsive, talking to some, but it was you I don't want you I force! I said don't question my actions, this post is to acknowledge the support of my people, were you not, why would you?! Just because you don't get me mod yourself in that crazy? Even my basic instructions not to see? See only paid and donor ran back, aren't you ashamed? You really poor to donor to levels of thinking, I can give to you! The poor people poorer than me!

这句话你们看不到吗?如果无意捐助可以不用回帖,只玩主线或干脆不玩,但请不要质疑我的行为!

The words you see? if no donor can not reply, only play the main or simply do not play, but please don't doubt my behavior! [ / size]

老兄,我喜歡你的作品, 我也覺得要收費沒什麼

但你真的覺得一個DLC賣價30 USD沒問題嗎?....

即將上市的超熱遊戲Diablo III整套含終生更新也才只要59.99 USD....

Dude, I love ur works. I think User-fees is OK,too.

But 30 USD for a DLC??

Even hottest "Diablo III" just 59.99USD, with full game and free patches in future.....

老兄,我喜歡你的作品' date=' 我也覺得要收費沒什麼

但你真的覺得一個DLC賣價30 USD沒問題嗎?....

即將上市的超熱遊戲Diablo III整套含終生更新也才只要59.99 USD....

Dude, I love ur works. I think User-fees is OK,too.

But 30 USD for a DLC??

Even hottest "Diablo III" just 59.99USD, with full game and free patches in future.....

[/quote']

朋友,您说的对,价格高了。不过一个GAL GAME一般也就30~50USD,高吗?好吧,这个由您判定,从国内的评价看,喜欢我作品的人认为是值的,如果不信,我可以贴出我的调查帖。

没错,我的mod最多也就玩掉您30-50小时的时间,相比Diablo III这样的作品差距甚远。所以如果你要硬性比较,还是考虑只玩主线吧。

我需要付费,但更希望得到的是支持,如果可以的话,我更希望没有定性的捐助,如果当年诅咒铠甲真的有达到我的期望,毫无疑问魔女不会走现在的路,结论就是lover lab没多少人来支持我。

顺带一句,虽然有点对不起翻译人员,但是玩了英文版后玩我中文版诅咒铠甲的国人这么说,英文版根本无法跟中文版比,虽然是同一个作品,但稳定性、游戏性都被削弱了,明知有那么大的差距,但我没有能力也没有心情再修正英文版……为什么?也有跟这帖类似的原因

再给分参考数据,我不想让有兴趣支持我的人支持后有后悔感

1.jpg

so' date=' seems he doesn't accept what's unfavorable to him? admirable.

[/quote']

Guess what? You can play the main part of the mod. From what I understand, only the 'DLC' of the mod requires donation to play. Correct me if I'm wrong.

May I ask who are you to insult him, saying that he is a tradesman or a poor little beggar? Do you even know him? Or have you made more contributions to the community than him?

Or are you just someone who is getting free mods online,like me. But at least I won't insult someone for not releasing their mods)

To quote wolfzq " 如果无意捐助可以不用回帖,只玩主线或干脆不玩,但请不要质疑我的行为!"

It means if you do not wish to donate, just play the main part, or don't play at all, but please don't judge him. (I don't know if 'judge' is the best word here. Hope you get what I mean :/)

Sigh, I shall not continue any further, it's your choice, too, to dislike wolfzq, or his action. I'm merely saying out my opinions.

Mods can delete this post if I've broken any rule.

说我为了钱写mod,这句话说的没错,你们只看到我要求付费或捐助就这样定性我,却没人问过我为何要这样,我的生活状况!moder也是人,也需要生活!我的生活条件没有乐观到可以只凭兴趣写mod的程度!简单的说,我只是某个企业的员工,为了写mod,我拒绝了老板给我加薪的提议,拒绝了远比写mod收入高的私活!仅仅是因为兴趣,为了有更多的时间写我喜欢的东西!试问有多少moder能像我这样写上3年并且在生活条件不允许的情况下还在继续!而这样的我在你们面前仅仅是个为了钱写mod的人!你们又了解我多少,懂我多少?张口闭口就知道骂!我已经受够了!

很好,你们的回复让我明白了一个道理,你们宁肯花钱玩正规的垃圾游戏,也不愿意付费不正规的好玩游戏,(当然我指的游戏不是上古卷轴,这里说清楚,免得被人喷)道理一个接一个,没看你们漫骂过要求付费的官方,骂他们为了钱而开发游戏,却跑来骂我!反问你们一句,他们为了什么开发游戏,他们为了什么设定版权?我开发的东西我有权利自己处理要给谁,会给谁。moder就算了,大家都开发过mod,你们说我句我认了,狗屁伸手党们,你们有什么资格评价我的行为?

可能我现在很冲动,说话有些过,但这是被你们这帮我本不希望你们回帖的人逼的!我说过不要质疑我的行为,这帖是为了确认支持我的人,明显你们不是,为何要来回帖?!只是因为你们拿不到我的mod自己在那发狂吗?连我基本的说明都不看?只看到付费和捐助就跑来回帖,你们不觉得丢人吗?你们真穷到捐助都要思考的程度,我也可以送给你们!比我还穷的可怜人!

Said I to write mod only want money' date=' this saying yes, you only see my demanding payment or donor so qualitative I, but no one asked me why, my life! Moder also is a person, also needs to live! The conditions of my life are not optimistic to just interested in writing a mod degree! Simple to say, I'm just a corporate staff, in order to write the mod, I refused the boss for a raise proposal, refused than to write mod high income, private live! Just because of interest, in order to have more time to write something I like! How many moder can write for 3 years and in the conditions of life do not allow circumstances continue to like me! And such I in front of you is only for money and write mod! You know how much I, understand me? Blabbering know scolded! I 've had it!

Well, you let me understand a truth, you prefer to spend money to play regular garbage game, also is not willing to pay not the regular game, ( of course, I mean the game is not elder scrolls, here to make it clear, lest be sprayed ). One by one, didn't see you curse. Required to pay official, scold them for the money and the development of the game, but came to scold me! Ask you a sentence, they for the development of the game, they set the copyright for what? I develop things I have the right to handle yourself for who, who will give. If the moder, we developed mod, you said I I recognize the hand of the party, shit, you have what qualification evaluation of my actions?

May I now very impulsive, talking to some, but it was you I don't want you I force! I said don't question my actions, this post is to acknowledge the support of my people, were you not, why would you?! Just because you don't get me mod yourself in that crazy? Even my basic instructions not to see? See only paid and donor ran back, aren't you ashamed? You really poor to donor to levels of thinking, I can give to you! The poor people poorer than me!

这句话你们看不到吗?如果无意捐助可以不用回帖,只玩主线或干脆不玩,但请不要质疑我的行为!

The words you see? if no donor can not reply, only play the main or simply do not play, but please don't doubt my behavior! [ / size]

A. This is not your forum, you don't make the rule on who can reply and who can't.

B. You're inability to take any critisim isn't helping your cause, demanding people only give perfect rating, and blaming everyone else, when it doesn't get a perfect score.

C. Demanding payment for DLC(You can say it's donation, but when you say, you can only play if you "donate" then it's a payment), and even the origional cursed armor used resource from other mods, are you going to share any profit to them?

一時興起,去日本遊戲網路販售網站DLsite.com統計了一下價格分布

供您參考

Data from DLsite.com

Price/// Adult Games onsell

-------------------------------------------

300(3.7 USD/// 3807 5.4%

500(6.2 USD/// 5998 8.5%

800(9.9 USD/// 29976 43%

1000(12.4 USD/// 10922 15.5%

1200(14.8 USD/// 8816 12.5%

1500(18.5 USD/// 5079 7.2%

2000(24.7 USD/// 3495 5%