wolfzqsuccuba DLC4 终止

0.35免费主线,我希望指责过我行为的人不要下载,我的mod不适合你们,谢谢!

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1206&pid=21104#pid21104

说我为了钱写mod,这句话说的没错,你们只看到我要求付费或捐助就这样定性我,却没人问过我为何要这样,我的生活状况!moder也是人,也需要生活!我的生活条件没有乐观到可以只凭兴趣写mod的程度!简单的说,我只是某个企业的员工,为了写mod,我拒绝了老板给我加薪的提议,拒绝了远比写mod收入高的私活!仅仅是因为兴趣,为了有更多的时间写我喜欢的东西!试问有多少moder能像我这样写上3年并且在生活条件不允许的情况下还在继续!而这样的我在你们面前仅仅是个为了钱写mod的人!你们又了解我多少,懂我多少?张口闭口就知道骂!我已经受够了!

很好,你们的回复让我明白了一个道理,你们宁肯花钱玩正规的垃圾游戏,也不愿意付费不正规的好玩游戏,(当然我指的游戏不是上古卷轴,这里说清楚,免得被人喷)道理一个接一个,没看你们漫骂过要求付费的官方,骂他们为了钱而开发游戏,却跑来骂我!反问你们一句,他们为了什么开发游戏,他们为了什么设定版权?我开发的东西我有权利自己处理要给谁,会给谁。moder就算了,大家都开发过mod,你们说我句我认了,狗屁伸手党们,你们有什么资格评价我的行为?

可能我现在很冲动,说话有些过,但这是被你们这帮我本不希望你们回帖的人逼的!我说过不要质疑我的行为,这帖是为了确认支持我的人,明显你们不是,为何要来回帖?!只是因为你们拿不到我的mod自己在那发狂吗?连我基本的说明都不看?只看到付费和捐助就跑来回帖,你们不觉得丢人吗?你们真穷到捐助都要思考的程度,我也可以送给你们!比我还穷的可怜人!

Said I to write mod only want money, this saying yes, you only see my demanding payment or donor so qualitative I, but no one asked me why, my life! Moder also is a person, also needs to live! The conditions of my life are not optimistic to just interested in writing a mod degree! Simple to say, I'm just a corporate staff, in order to write the mod, I refused the boss for a raise proposal, refused than to write mod high income, private live! Just because of interest, in order to have more time to write something I like! How many moder can write for 3 years and in the conditions of life do not allow circumstances continue to like me! And such I in front of you is only for money and write mod! You know how much I, understand me? Blabbering know scolded! I 've had it!

Well, you let me understand a truth, you prefer to spend money to play regular garbage game, also is not willing to pay not the regular game, ( of course, I mean the game is not elder scrolls, here to make it clear, lest be sprayed ). One by one, didn't see you curse. Required to pay official, scold them for the money and the development of the game, but came to scold me! Ask you a sentence, they for the development of the game, they set the copyright for what? I develop things I have the right to handle yourself for who, who will give. If the moder, we developed mod, you said I I recognize the hand of the party, shit, you have what qualification evaluation of my actions?

May I now very impulsive, talking to some, but it was you I don't want you I force! I said don't question my actions, this post is to acknowledge the support of my people, were you not, why would you?! Just because you don't get me mod yourself in that crazy? Even my basic instructions not to see? See only paid and donor ran back, aren't you ashamed? You really poor to donor to levels of thinking, I can give to you! The poor people poorer than me!

Via Google translate:

Or write Chinese!
Witch series has been upgraded to D4 version completely stable operation, so before use loverlab released 0.2 version of the friends, without worrying about the stability of the DLC4 series.
This series is mounted under my witch paid DLC series, the existing DLC series the highest rating.
As more content, the plot is longer pay standard is 30USD, if there is more than 10 people willing to pay for the series, I will immediately proceed with the English culture. Are interested in well-off and can use the paypal friend thread.

Witch DLC4 series, slime queen, text looked tired, so the captions.

If it's something from the amazingly talented Wolf, I expect to see #1 fan Tri in this thread shortly. ;) Kidding, kidding, folks, but seriously I'm sure all of us can't wait to see what it looks like via the pics.

So... I'm not sure if this next part will translate the other way any better, but could you (Wolf) please re-upload the pictures? They aren't showing :(

能否請您重新上傳圖片?他們不顯示:(

;\ nah.. if Zq gonna commercialize it. Personally i ain't gonna muck it up as modding resources. Unless the mod is public shared & probono. Oh yeah, WolfZq's BBB living woman shield is one of best thing in internet. so the DLC are probably worth more than the money itself. 30$ is no biggy.

;\ nah.. if Zq gonna commercialize it. Personally i ain't gonna muck it up as modding resources. Unless the mod is public shared & probono. Oh yeah' date=' WolfZq's BBB living woman shield is one of best thing internet. so the DLC are probably worth more than the money itself. 30$ is no biggy.

[/quote']

Living Woman Shield? My curiosity is piqued. How...does a shield end up BBB-endowed?

;\ nah.. if Zq gonna commercialize it. Personally i ain't gonna muck it up as modding resources. Unless the mod is public shared & probono. Oh yeah' date=' WolfZq's BBB living woman shield is one of best thing internet. so the DLC are probably worth more than the money itself. 30$ is no biggy.

[/quote']

living woman shield?its not release, because cursedarmor is stopped.may be new dlc will use its nif, may be...

[/quote']

Living Woman Shield? My curiosity is piqued. How...does a shield end up BBB-endowed?

It's woman magically bound into shield arm.

Let's say, your girlfriend accidentally died.. You're an enchanter smith, So you turn her as an armor in, this case into shield arm. It's glorious with KTSN fighting animation as you bash people with beauty, and blocks some enemy arrow with her. Well, ask the man himself. ;)

@guilmonex.

Make a limited credit card?

- go to your local bank.

- Ask for limited deposit credit card. (Or in other words children credit card product, You'll get cute looney toons, avatar, bug bunneh, or even mickey mouse.. BATMAN!!)

- Mine are Tazmanian devil. :D Don't get me wrong, this is for internet safety. I'll be damn if i use my executive Credit card on internet.

- children credit card are limited to 50$ per month or lesser amount. Depends on your bank term sometimes there are even 30$ or even less. The bank will hold your account deposit as your credit card warranty, Example: Credit card 50$ will froze 50$ as warranty or any national currency you're belong.

- once you have your limited credit card published, Registered it to paypal.

- No sweat, then you can do all kind of nifty things on internet.

- of course your purchase are limited 50$ or 30$ per month. (depends on your credit card purchase limit).

I used to do art commission & US online gaming this way, but ever since USD sink rock hard to the bottom i quit my online business. Paypal administrations fee & international currency convertion are kinda one sided last year.. i don't know if they have better resolution on their term this year.

Guest Donkey

Not sure for skyrim. They did say modders get payed for using steam. But isn't selling any part of mod who uses oblivion construction set illegal ??

3dModels is something else also donations to a site etc..

btw this modder was forced by bethesda to remove the paying part to play his mod.

http://www.4drulers.com/unholydarkness/

[/quote']

It's woman magically bound into shield arm.

Let's say, your girlfriend accidentally died.. You're an enchanter smith, So you turn her as an armor in, this case into shield arm. It's glorious with KTSN fighting animation as you bash people with beauty, and blocks some enemy arrow with her. Well, ask the man himself. ;)

I'd pay for this. In fact, I'd pay for all of his mods, if I knew how to do it through paypal.

It is illegal? just know it after you say it.

Yes it is illegal regradless of the country you are in' date=' if its CD, download or forum link due to the fact it's protected by International Laws. Players can donate towards the mod but you cannot sell a mod for money or even a donation for that matter. This is because all the mods use base coding which Bethesda created for Oblivion (basic to make the mod work on Oblivion)

It would basically be like me getting a lamborghini murcielago adding some features on it and then trying to sell it as a different car without having promission to even do the changes.

We get away with it on LL because all the mods are free and are credited to the fact Bethesda owns the development rights to Oblivion. To be honest they could claim the rights to any mod which is for one of they games, but won't due to the fact we would no longer by them. If we obtained permission from Bethesda to sell the mod then that would be ok but no game company is going to give you permission to make a mod and then sell it with them having down about 90% of the coding due to the base game is automatically used.

In short and going under the guidelines of the EULA!

Meshes and Textures are usually created in external programs, they are the intellectual property of the creator (YOU).

Scripting done with an external application is also the intellectual property of the creator, HOWEVER!! This is not the case for Oblivion as wolf used some of Bethesda's coding such as quest triggers etc.

The esp file that is used to put it in game and is created in the CS is Bethesda's property. However the contents of the esp, may contain the intellectual property of the author which is created in another external application and is not the property of Bethesda (Custom textures, meshes etc).

Further if you created your own application that did the same thing as the cs and created the esp in that application, Bethesda would not have any claim to the mod.

Hopefully this all made sence to someone :D

I've heard some other arguments about another game mod.

They mentioned something like this; everything you made for the game is also properties of that game company.

In any case' date=' seems like Wolfzq needs to release his mods for free then?

[/quote']

I think, it's not about the law, it's about the justice. Modders should not release their mods for money. (but donation is free anway)

Well, in this case, he just won't release it instead of releasing it for free :-/

I think' date=' it's not about the law, it's about the justice. Modders should not release their mods for money. (but donation is free anway)

Well, in this case, he just won't release it instead of releasing it for free :-/

[/quote']

well beth does own anything made with their CS, this isn't new, i think the ob CS and the geck tell you this when you install or download it.

if beth cared they could sue anyone attempting to sell mods, since they own everything.

they own the engine, the file format and the CS.

i'll just say this though, as much as i like wolfzq's mods, 30 bucks for a bloody quest mod? is he high or something? i mean he can charge whatever he wants to, it doesn't mean that many people will pay for it.

not like i'm going to buy it anytime soon, but then again i wouldn't buy any 3rd party mods from anyone. at most i'd buy the stuff beth makes, because they made the game and they add bug fixes and changes to the game modders can't do.

i don't like that people attempt to sell mods, it kills the spirit of the community. i feel this way about any game not just oblivion or fallout or skyrim.

Not sure for skyrim. They did say modders get payed for using steam. But isn't selling any part of mod who uses oblivion construction set illegal ??

3dModels is something else also donations to a site etc..

btw this modder was forced by bethesda to remove the paying part to play his mod.

http://www.4drulers.com/unholydarkness/

it is illegal, it is copyright infringement. they own the nif file format, so if you make anything using nifs and attempt to sell them you are violating beth's copyright.

the guy should feel lucky they didn't really press hard though, but beth realizes the backlash if they sued the guy for trying to sell their property(the law is screwy when it comes to IP laws).

i'm not sure, it maybe a patent violation rather than copyright, i don't know if nif is patented though.

看到了大家争论付费和捐助,我决定还是将文字调整成捐助好了,但我有些话要说

魔女系列主线是免费的,DLC说捐助也好,说付费也好,其实都是一样的,只是一个定标准一个不定。我国内专属论坛的捐助我已经满足,之所以在这里放出资讯,只是希望我的作品有更多的人认同,因此我在最开始就说了,人数如果太少,我是不会制作和发布英文版的。

We see about pay and donor, I decided to text adjusts the donor is good, but I have some words to say

The witch series line is free, DLC said donor or pay or, say, are actually the same, just a set the standard for an indefinite. I domestic exclusive forum donation I have met, was here released information, just hope that my works are more and more people agree, so I said at the beginning of the number, if there is too little, I'm not produced and released the English version.

Conclude from the previous pages, no matter pay or donate before you can get a mod is also considered as violating beth's copyright.

Besides that, you said you are already satisfied from those donations And want more recognitions from here, so why not release it free here?

Conclude from the previous pages' date=' no matter pay or donate before you can get a mod is also considered as violating beth's copyright.

Besides that, you said you are already satisfied from those donations And want more recognitions from here, so why not release it free here?

[/quote']

its need time. my english is so bad! so i cant solve english question, its will let someone think my mod is bad.