[REL] Rogue Armor - CBBEv3

One for Ramses - Had a chat with the folks on Nexus and the original Oblivion author is ColdBlood aka Alecu. Am trying to get permissions from him for the amended pervy version for skyrim. Assuming he is cool I assume you are cool too? Imagine your view if fueck I just post what I am given, but I was brought up polite and proper like ya kna, so just trying to make sure everyone is happy, and besides I have seen what happens when you go into rant mode* :o)

Cheers.

*Rant mode is sooo funny is almost worth trying to get you mad just to see what awesomeness you'll come up with :D

LOL, the whole Naver Cafe shitstorm was the funniest thing I have read on the internet in a long long time - someone should save that thread for posterity :)

In other news I have official permission from Coldblood not only to perverise his Rogue Armour but anything else of his too, which is awesome as he has some really neat stuff.

Need to get my nerd specs on and get better at Nifskope and blender :)

Cheers!

LOL' date=' the whole Naver Cafe shitstorm was the funniest thing I have read on the internet in a long long time - someone should save that thread for posterity :)[/quote']

Well, it's just as well that it's gone. It caused problems for LL and I never wanted that. I simply cannot tolerate stupidity and I've always been ruthless and gone for the jugular. As an example, that whole dog thing didn't insult them in the least. On Naver, it went down like this:

"He say 'poor korea modder'!!!! he must die, send gojirra!'

I post picture of dead dog in a korean market.

"why he post lunch? kek kek he make peace offer for 'poor korea modder' comment!"

I'm like, dudes, ur panties are all bunched up for the wrong reasons. And btw, wtf are robstah craws?

In other news I have official permission from Coldblood not only to perverise his Rogue Armour but anything else of his too' date=' which is awesome as he has some really neat stuff.

Need to get my nerd specs on and get better at Nifskope and blender :)

Cheers![/quote']

Great news. I'm also working on the mesh but, uh, it's a mess.

LOL' date=' the whole Naver Cafe shitstorm was the funniest thing I have read on the internet in a long long time - someone should save that thread for posterity :)[/quote']

Well, it's just as well that it's gone. It caused problems for LL and I never wanted that. I simply cannot tolerate stupidity and I've always been ruthless and gone for the jugular. As an example, that whole dog thing didn't insult them in the least. On Naver, it went down like this:

I hope you don't misunderstand.. :( Not all koreans act like them.

I think only those guys are just noob. Their community seems to keep themselves closed.

Now what they are doing is ridiculous. I joined another community, and one of the member let everyone in their naver cafe know that I've joined up. So again, I have became a victim for a witchcraft.

Now they are going against my whole community.

OMG!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Btw if you want to play with the Rogue armour mesh, the new version I have on Nexus has it sorted* out (seperate gloves/miniskirt, 1st person works etc) - you would just need to reapply the original textures to all the bits in Nifskope (a bit of pita, but doable).

*works for me, but someone might report a bug you never know

@sdd500 - keep the faith mate - you are always welcome here of course, but am sure you can work out a new mail address/nick, whatever else you need to do to 'start afresh' in the Korean mod circles. Keep the faith good sir!

Got a live one on Steam who is trying to take my mods down (along with one his mates I suspect whining about my catsuit mod) - would love to let the cannons rip (learning from the master ofc) however having to toe the sensible/calm/rational in front of probable yank republican bigot 'make facts up as it suits you' type - man I wish this argument was here... I would have some fun with some graphics, and god knows what would happen if you joined in Ramses, but imagine it would be epic.

OMG!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Btw if you want to play with the Rogue armour mesh' date=' the new version I have on Nexus has it sorted* out (seperate gloves/miniskirt, 1st person works etc) - you would just need to reapply the original textures to all the bits in Nifskope (a bit of pita, but doable).

*works for me, but someone might report a bug you never know

@sdd500 - keep the faith mate - you are always welcome here of course, but am sure you can work out a new mail address/nick, whatever else you need to do to 'start afresh' in the Korean mod circles. Keep the faith good sir!

[/quote']

wait what who? rogue on nexus? where what when?

you would just need to reapply the original textures to all the bits in Nifskope (a bit of pita' date=' but doable).

[/quote']

"failed to load file header"

v1.0.22 rev 8329d39

:-/

I like the latex, but I dislike the color, I'd prefer a flat-black (instead of the gloss black).

Other than that I like.....for purely artistic reasons ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I've had to remove the Rogue armour version I have from my armour mod on Nexus, due to a claim that it is an illegal rip. I have full permissions from the author to use it but the moderator is claiming that the original Oblivion version is illegal, which is strange since it has been on the Nexus happily since June 2011: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=38869

So unless the moderator changes his mind, the rubbery version I have wont be included any more :(

I've had to remove the Rogue armour version I have from my armour mod on Nexus' date=' due to a claim that it is an illegal rip. I have full permissions from the author to use it but the moderator is claiming that the original Oblivion version is illegal, which is strange since it has been on the Nexus happily since June 2011: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=38869

So unless the moderator changes his mind, the rubbery version I have wont be included any more :(

[/quote']

meh, nexus has some pretty retarded Mods, like how Bella's discussion section got locked because some retards were trolling. So now you can't report issues or request additions.

meh' date=' nexus has some pretty retarded Mods, like how Bella's discussion section got locked because some retards were trolling. So now you can't report issues or request additions.

[/quote']

Yeah I suspect Coldblood created the Rogue Armour himself, since he states he is proud of the work with all the detail he put into it - most complex piece he did I think he says somewhere - so chances are nothing illegal or rippy about it - however if getting all the relevant permissions is basically irrelevant and stuff can just get pulled anyway on the Nexus on a whim I think will just update the mod elsewhere - saves the hassle of having 2 versions of it to maintain :(

That's a shame :( I just started modding my skyrim and loads of things I'm interested in are already gone from the nexus.

Don't suppose there's a re-host of the full fetish collection somewhere? I checked the LoversLab thread but it's not there, I would really appreciate it :) I like shiny things O_O