[REL] Rogue Armor - CBBEv3

If so try my upload  - posted relatively recently, should have it all.

Ah, I see whats going on now actually. Didn't notice in my haste of equip swapping the bottom did not always appear depending on what I had on.

I'll have to learn how to separate the two. Been meaning to learn some basics in 3D editing anyways. Would be nice to be able to do converts, edits and tweaks for myself. So far I open up Blender and get a headache just dealing with the camera. Wondering if the other editors out there might be a little more ME friendly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you have an issue with the rogue armour,  I previously uploaded a standard Coldblood leather version and my own latex version to Steam as a final Fuck You to Nexus*.  If you cannot download from Steam due to being very naughty or for some other less bandit type reason the link is here to a CBBE shaped leather/fetish version:

PICS:

d0631d250193115.jpg 1a9beb250193121.jpg 02153c250193128.jpg 262aaa250193130.jpg 428f70250193135.jpg

Youtube vid to show you what this is about:

Rogue Catwalk

RAR (BSA & ESP)

TS Rogue Armour

If you cannot D/L from Steam due to having a pirate version then unless you are literally playing on a laptop you found in a bin, using free wifi from a nearby premise, and live by hunting cats for foods, then from me personally to you - Fucking buy the game you bastard - Beth could use the cash so they will show a profit and thus make more of the fucking games I love!

*not that anyone is interested I imagine, but those tools on Nexus forced me to take my conversion down despite having written permission from Alecu to do what the fuck I liked with any of his amazing stuff for Skyrim - they were not interested in me having the author's permission written or otherwise, just wanted to be able to throw their shrivelled dicks about so quite frankly fuck them all.  This has been a public service announcement.

• 3 weeks later...

Quite correct Endiness - turns out Nexus was upset at a couple of items in my pantyhose mod rather than the Rogue armour - however they did force me previously to remove the rogue armour despite written permission from the author Alecu which I thought was quite bizarre.  As for my ban, I accept that - I had permission to use from another team which I thought had created them, turns out they were actually from other sources and so I got hit with the ban hammer - fair enough, fair cop guvnor.

At that point I was getting pretty tired of Nexus anyway, in the sense that it was getting harder to get any mod noticed due to the sheer volume of them being produced on a daily basis - Steam gives a week to climb the rankings so I was favouring that anyway - despite the incredible level of trolling that was taking place. Trolls have now been taken care of with the ban communication option which has pretty much killed that asshattery which is good. 

The story around releasing mods on Nexus may be different these days, given that Skyrim is a couple of years old and imagine the mod volume has decreased substantially due to people moving on to other things, so may be better than it used to be if you want people to notice your mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...