[REL] Rogue Armor - CBBEv3

You mean the Oblivion version?

Which is where this version was ripped from' date=' and altered to no longer have a blouse. CB is a great armor designer, and the full version should be...included at the very least. Skimpy options should just be an extra option for different tastes.

It's about showing some respect to the original author and his/her original design,[b']then[/b] making your DRMA versions, blouseless versions, whatever.

Which is where this version was ripped from' date=' and altered to no longer have a blouse. CB is a great armor designer, and the full version should be...included at the very least. Skimpy options should just be an extra option for different tastes.

It's about showing some respect to the original author and his/her original design,[b']then[/b] making your DRMA versions, blouseless versions, whatever.

Kayin, I don't think anyone would disagree with you but the world is an imperfect place. I'm just sharing what I got, you know?

Kayin, I don't think anyone would disagree with you but the world is an imperfect place. I'm just sharing what I got, you know?

Hey, I know you're just sharing it from somewhere else. But is there any way to ask them to include the full version? The only way to remove the blouse was to purposely do so in a modeling program, so there should be an original version that they peeled from.

Sometimes I wish it wasn't just Russia, Korea, etc. who are motivated in converting Oblivion armors to Skyrim.

So. You want me to ask some guy who posted some link on some site in some language that Google Translate pukes on to ask his friend who got it from some dude to include the original "blouse" for the mod you got here?

Is that basically it?

Let me just make a quick phone call, I got this.

So. You want me to ask some guy who posted some link on some site in some language that Google Translate pukes on to ask his friend who got it from some dude to include the original "blouse" for the mod you got here?

Is that basically it?

Let me just make a quick phone call' date=' I got this.

[/quote']

LOL

Is that basically it?

[/quote']

Whoa.

I don't think Kayin was demanding that you do it, just if you knew who or where he (Kayin) could get in touch with them.

Anyway, thanks for the reshare.

Is that basically it?

[/quote']

Well...sometimes you get lucky and have more then a random link from a website that hates Google translate. Now all my hopes are dashed to bits. :(

Sometimes I wonder if learning Russian and Korean would be more beneficial then learning 3D modeling.

Well...sometimes you get lucky and have more then a random link from a website that hates Google translate. Now all my hopes are dashed to bits. :(

Sometimes I wonder if learning Russian and Korean would be more beneficial then learning 3D modeling.

what about chinese modder

It can be forged or you can console;

Help rogue 4

Thanks Ramses. The help command did it. Still can't see it in the forge under anything though. Really weird. Gorgeous armor by the way. Nice work.

B

It took me a while to find out where it was. It's under Daedric.

there is problem with the gloves in 1st person view' date='ths skin cannot be seen , by the way , this mod is very good !

[/quote']

Same for me. When I wear gloves they are floating about "1 inch" away from the arms. It doesn't show when playing default FOV 75 but I set it wider than that.

It's gone. Nice to have friends there. I know everyone loves to hate on the admin there but they've always been good to me.

Anyway, thanks gang for reporting it so quick. ;)

What a fucken idiot. Made a mess of the archive and posted shitty screenshots to boot. Sigh.

I also use the mak replacer, it works fine. The skel goes into assets folder..

\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\

I've attached it for you. Also added it to the OP for others.