[REL] Rogue Armor - CBBEv3

It's gone. Nice to have friends there. I know everyone loves to hate on the admin there but they've always been good to me.

Anyway' date=' thanks gang for reporting it so quick. ;)

What a fucken idiot. Made a mess of the archive and posted shitty screenshots to boot. Sigh.

[/quote']

Any reason why you don't post it up? :o

Also, with 6 pages are you going to keep all the updates/optionals on the 'original post'?

//EDIT:

Also, my character is now floating as well, I do have SkyHeels, but even after removing it and loading a save that didn't have SkyHeels, the character is still floating.

Looked around and found this:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/521129-skyheels/page__view__findpost__p__4367240

altering the female skeleton works but makes all females in the game float off the ground. lol.

trying to add collision info to the shoes doesnt work, trying the skeleton in the shoes.

Seeing as you did alter the skeleton (using the last post of that skeleton you linked) [http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7065&pid=143635#pid143635]

It's not on Nexus because it's illegal content from Blizzard. The won't host it. And yes' date=' the floating bug is a known issue with SkyHeels - I don't know if he fixed it, my skel does though.

[/quote']

Um, what's in it that's from Blizzard? O_o

Textures' date=' I believe. This is the original.

Since you posted after I made the edit :P

As for you skeleton, is the path correct? Because if I put your skeleton where it's said to go. CTD as soon as I equip the chest section.

But it'll work if I use: The skeleton of female models

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11064

which dumps it's skeleton_female.nif into:

.\character\character assets female\

instead of:

.\character\character assets\

//Edit:

I guess I'll have to take your word on the Blizzard thing, I know for a fact WoW has never had any armor that remotely looked like HGEC Rogue Armor.

WoW isn't the only game Blizzard make. It is' date=' however, the only one they make that I haven't played.

You path is correct, I edited my post.

[/quote']

Also, you sure you can't upload it to Nexus?

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=38869

Only reason I'm pushy is I launch Skyrim via the Nexus Mod Manager, and so I get a memory prompter to look for updates.

So you could literally make changes to this Rogue Armor mod that turns out to be a full on Erotic Mod and I'd never know it happened unless 'Rogue Armor' breaks in future updates and I go trawling around and get it updated :P

//EDIT

Should also mention that Aela thanks you :blush:

It looks perfect on screenshots.

But the legs, especially the calfsize looks kinda unhealthy thin as the legs had no muscles.

But thats only a problem, when i put this armor on my player charakter. On a follower i dont notice it.

Anyways, its beautiful armor so thanks for your work.

I have a question after doing some...um.......experimentation, for purely aesthetic reasons. >_>

Anywho, if you remove the chest piece the sections on the boots on the inside of the legs disappear.

And if you take the Boots off and leave the chest piece the shin area disappears.

Aela just wants to walk around in those sexy high-heeled boots ;_;

//EDIT

After thinking about it.

The mod using the chest piece to "hide" the shin area. And then the boots replace the shin with a narrower one.

Think you could mod the mod to enlarge the boots so that the shins don't clip through the boots? :o

Hey Ramses' date=' any objections to me taking this mod and making a pervy rubbery version - looks ideal to me. If it's cool, who should I give credit to?

[/quote']

Sounds cool. Be my guest. To be honest, I don't remember who made the original but you can link this one and credit LoversLab.com for being awesome? I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Awesome - am in the process now and is looking good :) Will post pics up soon. Was it Dante? If so will credit you both and Loverslab - will add to my Fetish Armour collection on Nexus (and eventually Steam if that's cool) If not just lemme know no biggy.

Hey Ramses' date=' any objections to me taking this mod and making a pervy rubbery version - looks ideal to me. If it's cool, who should I give credit to?

[/quote']

Sounds cool. Be my guest. To be honest, I don't remember who made the original but you can link this one and credit LoversLab.com for being awesome? I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Wasn't Dante. Just this thread and LL. And btw, wouldn't post it on nexus, they ban people for even posting pics of this.

Looks amazing so far. Really works well with that tex' date=' nice job.

[/quote']

Thanks mate - much appreciated. Have posted a query on Nexus about how the fueck you find out what they get their knickers in a twist about and what they don't - considering this is already on Oblivion Nexus seems completely bonkers to go ape about it appearing in Skyrim - in the meantime will just hold it locally and chances are release an alpha version here. Considering I usually royally feck up textures for my first few versions of anything have gone really slow and careful on this one, so hopefully will work 1st time (or 2nd, or 3rd or 4th or...)

Love the sig by the way :D