The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD World

I found a way to add stages or worlds to skyrim so I added The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker islands and used HD textures

All of this is easy to do but its time consuming. Took me about one month to do.

By doing this its even possible to add all of fallout to skyrim or any stage or world

solitude docks

Islands include:

Dragon Roost Island

Forest Haven

Hyrule Castle

Outset Island

Private Oasis

Windfall Island

I did not create these models I only  ported them to Skyrim

Enjoy :) and credit me for porting it to skyrim

Tutorial and other new worlds mods:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52932-tutorial-on-adding-worlds-maps-stages-and-characters-to-skyrim/

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5E6UmFH2yAzX0FiNlpUUjF2Wms/view

post-295245-0-52626900-1442757540_thumb.png

post-295245-0-13174200-1442778372_thumb.png

post-295245-0-29555600-1442778380_thumb.png

post-295245-0-02277100-1442778389_thumb.png

post-295245-0-05260300-1442778402_thumb.png

post-295245-0-86004800-1442778411_thumb.png

post-295245-0-51698400-1442778428_thumb.png

post-295245-0-73972900-1442778446_thumb.png

post-295245-0-84861500-1442778453_thumb.png

I managed to have a look before it was taken down. 

I have a hard time believing they weren't ripped. They look literally exactly the same as in game meshes and textures. 

Whether or not, nexus mods won't accept the risk of a mod using ripped textures, no matter how convincingly 'replicated' they may be. 

I have a hard time believing they weren't ripped. They look literally exactly the same as in game meshes and textures. 

Whether or not, nexus mods won't accept the risk of a mod using ripped textures, no matter how convincingly 'replicated' they may be. 

Of course they were ripped but I was not claiming as my own I just did it for fun

all of the models belong to Nintendo I just added it to skyrim

Is there any way I can put it back on the nexus and may be get un banned

Unless you have written permission from Nintendo to use their assets, you can't distribute copyrighted material. Not all sites enforce copyright the same way, but Nexus won't tolerate it whatsoever.

You may be able to get unbanned if you go through their appeals process, apologize and maybe tell them you didn't realize it was against the rules. But, unless you get permission from Nintendo, you'll never be able to release any mod that contains their assets there.

Unless you have written permission from Nintendo to use their assets, you can't distribute copyrighted material. Not all sites enforce copyright the same way, but Nexus won't tolerate it whatsoever.

You may be able to get unbanned if you go through their appeals process, apologize and maybe tell them you didn't realize it was against the rules. But, unless you get permission from Nintendo, you'll never be able to release any mod that contains their assets there.

What about here?

or maybe on steam

What about here?

or maybe on steam

Putting it on steam would give you the same result as Nexus, with the added bonus of being a website run by people who can easily relate to (and probably often find themselves in) Nintendo's position.

Here, you wouldn't be the first. I don't know the 'official' stance, and it would be inappropriate of me to actively encourage you to break copyright regardless. But, one the main appeals of Lovers Lab is the emphasis of creating and sharing content without judgment.

What about here?

or maybe on steam

Putting it on steam would give you the same result as Nexus, with the added bonus of being a website run by people who can easily relate to (and probably often find themselves in) Nintendo's position.

Here, you wouldn't be the first. I don't know the 'official' stance, and it would be inappropriate of me to actively encourage you to break copyright regardless. But, one the main appeals of Lovers Lab is the emphasis of creating and sharing content without judgment.

I like this Place :)

The nexus will never allow or accept any use of other game's assets. I believe they banned a few witcher mods before realising that CD Project Red basically gives you a "do what you like" policy. Any nintendo content will be an automatic ban - Nintendo are the strictest out of any company with assets. 

But I do like your idea, it was good. 

Does anyone know if some one ripped any dark souls maps or stages I want to see if I can add it to skyrim.

i know how to export them and the textures. but you have too tell me how you ported the 3d models in to skyrim first.

this is a fair deal information for information

I will be glad to tell you and everyone else on how I did it

I am just cruises why do you want to know

Are you going to add a world or character to skyrim

Does anyone know if some one ripped any dark souls maps or stages I want to see if I can add it to skyrim.

i know how to export them and the textures. but you have too tell me how you ported the 3d models in to skyrim first.

for a long i wanted to port a level from one of the STALKER games to fallout but all the modders i have asked throughout the Internet said it was not possible to do it. i have all the levels and the textures from all of the games exported all i need is how to do it

for a long i wanted to port a level from one of the STALKER games to fallout but all the modders i have asked throughout the Internet said it was not possible to do it. i have all the levels and the textures from all of the games exported all i need is how to do it

Anything is possible with the creation kit :)

I also want to know can you really get the maps from dark souls? I looked all over the internet and no one has been able to export the maps

If you can rip the maps you must be famous can you tell me who you are

Of course they were ripped but I was not claiming as my own I just did it for fun

all of the models belong to Nintendo I just added it to skyrim

Is there any way I can put it back on the nexus and may be get un banned

Nintendo are well known for this not to aloud this and will sue nexus if it's not removed.