[DOA5LR] Honoka & Marie Rose: NRM & LOD NUDE MODS

SaafRats

i wish there was a Hitomi LOD version... she's maybe my absolute fave along with Kasumi :heart::heart::heart:

Good idea, Saafrats made a great job with the LUD version and this is a pack for (almost) all characters so why not a LOD version for everyone too.. :)

We all know Saafrats love big boobs so.. :D

Hahaha not that you're making an awful lot of work for the poor guy there! Sure folks would appreciate it though, you're right of course. Nice new title by the way Lola, nobody's going to argue with that considering how good your comic strip efforts were!

Hahaha not that you're making an awful lot of work for the poor guy there! Sure folks would appreciate it though, you're right of course. Nice new title by the way Lola, nobody's going to argue with that considering how good your comic strip efforts were!

Haha yes Saafrats will have a lot of work to do, again !

Maybe one day he will release a "Massive LOD" mod, who know ? :D

And.. You saw my new title you too, oups ! :P

I am preparing a new comic for today, maybe two.. I think the key words will be, hum.. "Hard" for the first and.. "Milk" for the second :D

But shhhh ! I am sure Saafrats is not so far if he read "milk" he will go crazy.. :lol:

You need DigitalCookie's "accidental" Honoka mod to happen first before having milk though :blush:

It begs the question as to who the father is!?

hahaa DC should post pictures of that... 'gross' mod :lol:

"You're all under suspicion for that one"

maybe daddy is someone else? :o

depositphotos_23966197-Cartoon-carrot-wi

for those who didn't understand the joke

edit: @Sir Si, no more rep ups remaining, sorry haha

You need DigitalCookie's "accidental" Honoka mod to happen first before having milk though :blush:

It begs the question as to who the father is!?

What an excellent idea !

maybe daddy is someone else :o

depositphotos_23966197-Cartoon-carrot-wi[/

Hahaha I can't stop to laugh :D

hello, I have a problem whit honoka mod. I install marie an honoka, marie mod works fine but the honoka crash the game or nothing happend in the select screen. I have the othe nude mod for all girls whit high heels etc. the number of this nude mods is: 654326 and 654327, this is only mods I have install. when I put off this 2 folders of all nude girls and put the honoka big tits mod 800813501 and the mod works fine but not have the other nude girls whit high heels. How make to work both together, the nude girls and the honoka mod, the problem is only the honoka mod, the marie rose work whit the all nude girls, but the honoka mod crash the game o nothing happend in the select screen.

hello, I have a problem whit honoka mod. I install marie an honoka, marie mod works fine but the honoka crash the game or nothing happend in the select screen. I have the othe nude mod for all girls whit high heels etc. the number of this nude mods is: 654326 and 654327, this is only mods I have install. when I put off this 2 folders of all nude girls and put the honoka big tits mod 800813501 and the mod works fine but not have the other nude girls whit high heels. How make to work both together, the nude girls and the honoka mod, the problem is only the honoka mod, the marie rose work whit the all nude girls, but the honoka mod crash the game o nothing happend in the select screen.

Use the dlc tool to put the honoka loose files from the OP into a new dlc, avoiding the costume slot currently used. That's the only solution I'm afraid, you have a slot clash.

Use the dlc tool to put the honoka loose files from the OP into a new dlc, avoiding the costume slot currently used. That's the only solution I'm afraid, you have a slot clash.

oh I see, I not have any idea for use dlc tool to add the honoka file in the nude pack, please someone help me to add file or change the honoka slot costume to  put in dlc folder whit dlc nude pack and work together

I don't have the nude pack you do, so you'll need to at the very least tell us which slots honoka uses already in your game. To do that you'll need the dlc tool, at which point you might as well make the dlc for yourself. I wrote a tutorial for someone else earlier, I'll send it to you via PM.

Hello, I just wanted to say "Awesome job!" with the Marie and Honoka nude mod. However, There's a slight coloring or yet unfinished coloring on Marie's "Under breast". Lets say, during a  P, P combo animation, under Marie's breast (the replacement, which  is the large one like Honoka) there's a noticeable black color that is still not been color to match the skin on Marie every time the breast jiggles. If you test it out, and press P,P each time during a combo on "OMG" mode, its noticeable.   And this is on "OMG" mode.

Hello, I just wanted to say "Awesome job!" with the Marie and Honoka nude mod. However, There's a slight coloring or yet unfinished coloring on Marie's "Under breast". Lets say, during a  P, P combo animation, under Marie's breast (the replacement, which  is the large one like Honoka) there's a noticeable black color that is still not been color to match the skin on Marie every time the breast jiggles. If you test it out, and press P,P each time during a combo on "OMG" mode, its noticeable.   And this is on "OMG" mode.

Thanks for the feedback

I'll try to fix all the errors reported so far (on both girls) this weekend ;)

Someone's angry dick has been revived by one point twenty one jigawatts of lightening.

Timmy, I know you think about my dick angry every day, but please.... don't make such comments in public.

(oh, wait :o)

edit:

I still need 0.21 gigawatts. But it will happen this Saturday

When that happens, my angry dick will be operating optimally  (I hope so)

Someone's angry dick has been revived by one point twenty one jigawatts of lightening.

Timmy, I know you think about my dick angry every day, but please.... don't make such comments in public.

(oh, wait :o)

edit:

I still need 0.21 gigawatts. But it will happen this Saturday

When that happens, my angry dick will be operating optimally  (I hope so)

hello, please help me, can you try to remake the honoka mod whit other outfit  slots?, I have a problem to make to work together whit a other nude pack gilrs, the marie rose work fine but whit honoka the game crash or nothing happend

I sent you a PM with a tutorial on how to do that for yourself. It looks like you read it too. If there's some reason Saaf or some other kind soul should spend the time making a custom dlc for you then you've at least got to tell us which slots to use. By the time you've figured that out though, you might as well have made the pack yourself, and save the modder the effort of uploading as he's already given up his free time to make this mod in the first place. 

Archived