[mod] Sexual Crusaders CK2 Mod

MuteDay

now working on the anal menu option, which will add the following death trait Anal Tear

next will be Vagina Menu, which will add Vagina Tear death trait

then will be breast job, no death traits

then will be get hand job, chance of death trait Dick Riped Off

then will be eat her, death trait Pierced Clit and Cut Vagina

then will add chance of death trait, Dick Bite Off

ok muteday we got issue with the events not firing properly our there slow to fire im not sure why?

most of the localisation is done for the sexuality ie hetero and such that looking good mate 

war event is firing ok now lust and hedonist are not making it muti fire as thay were 

any thing eles you need testing? inbox me 

There seems to be some side effects to Zunists with this mod. For some reason every Zunist ruler gets converted to Sunni same time every year. I'm assuming it has something to with the sexuality check or some other yearly check.

I'm using revision 27 from the svn.

edit: With some more testing it appears to only happen if a Zunist ruler is at war during that time and I'm not even sure anymore whether it is caused by this mod or if it is actually new bug from CK2 2.4.5 beta patch.

step 1 attachicon.gifstep1.png

step 2 attachicon.gifStep2.png

step 3 it will ask about certificate, choose always, then it will ask for username and password enter, LoversLab as username and AdultMods as password then select ok

step 4 attachicon.gifstep 4.png

then to make mod work in game 

step 1 attachicon.gifadding_mod step 1.png

step 2 attachicon.gifadding_mod step 2.png

step 3 attachicon.gifadding_mod step 3.png

step 4 attachicon.gifadding_mod step 4.png

that should help you out

Mutation Empire addon? Im intrigued , what is that? Don't wanna mess with svn myself..

I tried a couple games with your mod. My kids all turn homosexual when they hit 12.  They will have the heterosexual trait mos the time before they are 12 or bi, but when they hit 12 100% of the time they get the homo trait.  Not sure if im doing something wrong, i also had dark world activated and got the game with svn.

Archived