[mod] Sexual Crusaders CK2 Mod

MuteDay

No clue then; decisions are one of the only things in this mod I didn't really look into too much...

Edit: Wait! Do you mean the "Check Sexuality" one? I've seen that in my own playthroughs; supposedly, it is a debug-type option in case you have trouble finding out your character's sexual orientation. The tooltips for the resulting option's event will tell you whether your character is hetero-, bi-, or homo- sexual. If you already know your character's sexual orientation, you should never need to press this button. Conversely, I don't think pressing the button when you don't need to will do anything unexpected.

That decision was literally the easiest one to decipher from a coding perspective and it really shouldn't have taken me so long to realize you were talking about that one; sorry... :(

Edit 2: Doesn't matter now anyway - the new patch probably broke this mod like it did Dark World...

Well, this new patch seems to have broken more mods than Rajas of India and Way of Life combined. Even some of the smallest mods, like Ruler Customizer Unlocked, have caused bugs and CTDs when loaded. Since Dark World doesn't seem to be 2.5.1 compatible, I doubt this is either. So, here's to hoping MuteDay comes back to this mod. We miss you, MuteDay! (\(>.<)/)

think I fixed Sexual Crusaders (my unofficial version) so it works with CK2 2.5.1. Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aps6h6o4axgnwhr/SCM001.rar?dl=0

If it didn't work, or if there are any issues, let me know. I noticed MuteDay hasn't actually been on LoversLab for quite a while, so I decided to do this in case something has happened to him, or if he's decided to abandon the mod. I really hope not, but you never know.

Edit: Seems he's back, fingers crossed for a new version!

Is it only me or does the game always crash when I hit the "Minor Titles" button?

I had this bug once. It was an install error.

I had to uninstall the game, clean the register and re-install the game.

the mod is working nicely so far <3

except for the new education system that don't like the fast adult aging

Is it only me or does the game always crash when I hit the "Minor Titles" button?

I had this bug once. It was an install error.

I had to uninstall the game, clean the register and re-install the game.

Oh so its not the mod ? thanks for the Advice :D

Go to SCM001 in your mods folder, go to common/defines/SexCru_Defover, and overwrite these lines:

NDefines.NCharacter.AGE_OF_ADULTHOOD_MALE = 12
NDefines.NCharacter.AGE_OF_ADULTHOOD_FEMALE = 12

Making them "16" should fix any problems you have with children aging too fast. Keep in mind that this will change nothing but the age at which children turn to adults; you can still marry them off at 8 years old, though you can also change that in the file.

Edit: actually, instead of editing those lines, try adding this to the file: 

NDefines.NCharacter.AGE_ADOLESCENT = 8

If my hunch is right (and this is literally just a hunch) then this is the line that determines at what age a child starts their secondary education, implemented in the new patch. Adding this to the defines override file should make it so a child can start their secondary education at 8 years old. The only possible problem you may have with this, is that the mod also sets this as the age at which children can marry, meaning you'll have to choose: control your child's education, or marry them off quickly? Since, they usually leave your court if you marry them off, especially daughters.

Edit Note: Forgot about formatting the overwrite line. Fixed now.

the rape option (male ruler not virgin Vs female prisonner not virgin) triger an event wich does nothing T_T (both options cancel the event)

I didn't try with other combinations

That's a bug that's been bothering me as well. For my personal copy of the mod I ended up commenting out the entire rape decision code, because it was literally just a waste of space for me. Plus, it's redundant with (the old version of) Dark World's prisoner rape event. So yeah, commenting the decision out of the code could be considered a "fix", I guess.

• 2 months later...

well the download on this site does work.. but its going to be for an old version of the game.

So you are up to either modding it yourself to bring it current to the current game version (which isnt necessarily just adding patch changes in.. possibly rewrite or removal of some mod code as well)

or going with diff mods to get to close to same result...

Try Darkworld (new version.. not old) mixed with my custom setup for Harem Kings - called Harem Times which will work with 2.5.2 and DW.  (not to plug my version but i know it works).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It may well be an issue with this mod not having been updated to work with the latest version of CKII.  If so then your only options are to wait for an update to the mod or roll-back your version of CKII in steam to an earlier version like 2.4.5.

i can't get the game to work with the mod i am able to select a character and go to play them then the game will crash and close without even an error message (also potraits are missing)

• 3 months later...

when I have selected timeperiod and country and press start game. then the game crashed when it reaches loading game.

what should i done?

The mod is for 2.4.x of Crusader Kings 2.

The current version of CK2 ist 2.6.2 so it is not compatible (until the creator updates it)

You could roll back your CK2 to the 2.4 version if you really want.

(in Steam, Game Properties then the Beta Tab then choosing which game version you want to use)

but you could also stick to other mods which are updated to the current game version,

because with 2.4 all the new stuff from the last 2 DLCs and Patches wont work.

• 8 months later...

Hello. So sorry i cant seam to get into my old account. Not sure why but anyways Will be updating this mod when i get free time. Sorry for the long time away. i Lost alot of my work when both my computers crashed :( Anyways Hope to Have a working Version within the next while

Will the update be compatible with Dark World & mods as well as the Christianity mod?

Hello. So sorry i cant seam to get into my old account. Not sure why but anyways Will be updating this mod when i get free time. Sorry for the long time away. i Lost alot of my work when both my computers crashed :( Anyways Hope to Have a working Version within the next while

Will the update be compatible with Dark World & mods as well as the Christianity mod?

It will be a complete rewrite of Sexual Crusaders. And I am planning on having it so if you have dark world it will add features. I am not sure about Christianity mod. But here is a small Idea of what I am Planning. 

Sexual Crusaders Intrigue

• Male Rulers
  1. Offer Night With Concubine (When Imprisoned Chance of Being Released)
  2. If Ruler holding you is Female (or homosexual Trait) Offer Night with Self (Chance of being released)
  3. Offer Concubine for Gold

And Much More Because Currently I am Finding the Intrigue options for the game Highly limited.

Although before i start redoing the Sexual Crusaders mod I will be spending a few more days playing the game. 

Current Mods in my Game:

Dark World Reborn (Latest) (No Submods, Will only be using ones that are still maintained)

Better Font Mod (Although I Still have problems reading the Text in game due to my playtime is mostly at night)

If you have features that you like from certain mods feel free to recommend some mods my only requirement is that they are up to date.

Current DLCs in game:

All although More then Likely my game will not require them all but more of i plan to Make it so having them enhances the way Sexual Crusaders Plays :) 

Archived