[mod] Sexual Crusaders CK2 Mod

MuteDay

That's actually a common misconception. Very very few people were married at such a young age. A quick google search is saying 12 - 14 would be closer to reality than 8. Also on a side note: Having it so low is causing errors with individuals having fewer traits on age up, resulting in less than appealing characters. (I would recommend just leaving it at 16) 

agreed, 16 was set to do two things. One, keep it very much legal with courts. Two, makes mechanics much easier for other mods who start working at The game proscribed age of 16. (dark world immediately comes to mind. 
have you actually tested a playthrough with the Adult age at 8?  since it starts training at 6 if i remember correctly.

agreed, 16 was set to do two things. One, keep it very much legal with courts. Two, makes mechanics much easier for other mods who start working at The game proscribed age of 16. (dark world immediately comes to mind. 

have you actually tested a playthrough with the Adult age at 8?  since it starts training at 6 if i remember correctly.

If you look at the first post, it mentions that training age was changed to 1 (one).

If you look at the first post, it mentions that training age was changed to 1 (one).

That's... a dash too early?

at max, i'd personally roll for 4. If anything, instructions can be provided to change the age limits.

if you enjoy the base game then why are you looking for mods. anyway will make a seperate download for you guys with the age at 14

and it does not effect traits

It does effect traits, you're starting at age 1 for training, they turn adult at 8, that's 7 years of education. default starts training at 6 and ends at 16 which is 10 years. That lose of 3 years turns into less time for events to fire, which can result in fewer traits.  And if your doing a separate download for age change why not just leave it at 16 (default) for the optional?  

That's actually a common misconception. Very very few people were married at such a young age. A quick google search is saying 12 - 14 would be closer to reality than 8. Also on a side note: Having it so low is causing errors with individuals having fewer traits on age up, resulting in less than appealing characters. (I would recommend just leaving it at 16) 

Im afire i have to disagree with you there the people who could get marred ie afford it marry later namely around 12-13 thou who could not normal couple around 8-13 as a normal age group history proves this.

more so there are many examples of Russaen Tzars and the Hapsburg as a examples little with young marrages.

Awesome mod, well it would be but the current massive fertility and health bonus kinda ruins it, definately needs a change, it would be best if it didn't give bonus at all.

Everyone, if you want a quick fix for fretility and health, open sexual_religions (crusader kings II > mod > SexCru > common > religions) and change fertility and health under character_modifier to 0 .. That removes it, or you can change it whatever you want.

---> virginity will always give child virgin trait

Just a heads-up for your testing. It may be something that can be tweaked via the defines.lua, but I've not looked into it yet. A child is set to develop 5 traits before they become an adult. If you assign them a trait right out of the gate such as Virgin, then it may stunt the growth of every child by shorting them a trait.

Whoa, wait... Does that mean if I reject a trait on a child via an event, I can get a free event involving a different trait to replace the trait I rejected? For example, if I receive an event about my child being kind and I discipline them for it, and they lose the acquired Kind trait, that won't count against the 5 trait limit?

Just a heads-up for your testing. It may be something that can be tweaked via the defines.lua, but I've not looked into it yet. A child is set to develop 5 traits before they become an adult. If you assign them a trait right out of the gate such as Virgin, then it may stunt the growth of every child by shorting them a trait.

Whoa, wait... Does that mean if I reject a trait on a child via an event, I can get a free event involving a different trait to replace the trait I rejected? For example, if I receive an event about my child being kind and I discipline them for it, and they lose the acquired Kind trait, that won't count against the 5 trait limit?

Indeed. the game tries to give the kid a chance to get 5 traits. if theres less than 5, the game will simply shove events at you to get him up to snuff.

Indeed. the game tries to give the kid a chance to get 5 traits. if theres less than 5, the game will simply shove events at you to get him up to snuff.

Is it possible for the game to simply not have enough time to feed the child 5 traits before they reach adulthood (age 16)? Let's say I have a child with three traits and they're age 15. Are you saying I'll get a heavy dose of events then momentarily to get my child up to 5, or is it possible I won't have enough time to hit the 5 cap? I think this is important to know, because late in a child's life, it might be wise to just accept whatever traits occur, because I don't have time to be dicking around changing out traits late if time is a factor.

at max, i'd personally roll for 4. If anything, instructions can be provided to change the age limits.

Agreed on the age. It's kind of funny when you consider it... Can a child really start being "trained" at age 1? Most kids learn to walk at 10-12 months, on average. Some kids don't become potty trained until age 2. Let's all think about that, lol. We're teaching babies to become Arbitrary or Cynical while they're in diapers!?

"Older children can begin learning to fix themselves a simple snack (around 4 years of age), prepare a sandwich (by age 5), spread and cut with a table knife (age 6) and wash/bathe without help (by age 7)."

http://blog.chw.org/2012/12/learn-what-ages-children-should-start-doing-more-things-on-their-own/

Yes, bump up the guardian age commencement to age 4, minimum.

have you actually tested a playthrough with the Adult age at 8? since it starts training at 6 if i remember correctly.

Agreed on the age. It's kind of funny when you consider it... Can a child really start being "trained" at age 1? Most kids learn to walk at 10-12 months, on average. Some kids don't become potty trained until age 2. Let's all think about that, lol. We're teaching babies to become Arbitrary or Cynical while they're in diapers!?

"Older children can begin learning to fix themselves a simple snack (around 4 years of age), prepare a sandwich (by age 5), spread and cut with a table knife (age 6) and wash/bathe without help (by age 7)."

http://blog.chw.org/2012/12/learn-what-ages-children-should-start-doing-more-things-on-their-own/

Yes, bump up the guardian age commencement to age 4, minimum.

moved age to 6 and marrage age still 8 but adult age is 14

and to your other question i will be moving it back to default and having sexuality and virgin traits show up on adulthood

oh and some extra info please do not use this with harem kings this mod is not ment to use with harem kings and AB02 will be built into and expanded inside this mod so AB02 is not recomended but still compatable. dark world works fine. although it wont use the custom sexuality features. decided to drop compatability patches due to someone saying i stole someones work as of the new version in the process all things will be custom except for the things from AB02 due to i have permission to use his/her work. and all work from him/her will be heavly modified except for the event images

Archived